Is Lorde good or is this just more shitty derivative synth pop for girls who say they are not like other girls?

Is Lorde good or is this just more shitty derivative synth pop for girls who say they are not like other girls?

Attached: file.png (800x800, 1.6M)

Reminds me of Kate Bush a bit.. I hear her on the radio but never properly tried her music because it was just not my thing.

it's derivative, but the strength is the songwriting, which is really genuine

Lorde is one of the best songwriters of the 10's. Genius.

Scaruffi gave Pure Heroine a 7/10, so take that as you will

listen to ribs off of pure heroine and tell me she's not an excellent songwriter especially for young girls with a lot of feelings

melodrama is one of the best albums this decade

shill
shill
legit
shill
shill

I changed my mind, Lorde fucking sucks.

I don't like Melodrama as much as Pure Heroine because of the production choices but it still displays good songwriting. And really what pop stars nowadays write their own stuff? Lorde is one of the new and yes she's really good

unironically this

i mean....no...?

It's ok but I hate how artists like her are spammed on Yea Forums

She is good... I'm not a shill... bought both her CDs and looking forward to more.

Where from

emo liberal pop trash

A store that sells CDs!

They were on special at target

The first one was 5 Euro on discount at Müller... but ya.

Not discounted. They were on special

Both

>girls who think they're not like other girls
if you have to ask this kind of question to form an opinion, you're the male version of this

I like the music. A bit Bjork, a bit Kate Bush, but somehow original. Just checked out /r/lorde... her fans aren't as militant or annoying as I had anticipated.

inaccurate

B-but I am a b...boy op!

Who here buys CDs???

Attached: 330px-Brian_O'Halloran_2015.jpg (330x456, 25K)

Has he ever reviewed a Lorde album?

Attached: reviewbrahhlol.jpg (497x455, 30K)

yup

I tried listening to this record the other day and stoped on the third track. It's kinda bland desu. Pure Heroine is cool, but nothing really amazing. People like her because they like to think she's autentic and not just another popstar, but at the end of the day her music it's still just a little bit above average and nothing more.

great pop tracks, thre isn't a song I wouldn't call at least decent