Call crisis line:

told not dangerous enough for help.

music for this feel?

Attached: 1545402748740.png (231x236, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7vWLz9iGsk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zxm5s3lPhuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this album was a response to that exact scenario

Attached: a0895248234_10.jpg (1200x1200, 168K)

What did you tell them

Attached: titdswp.jpg (225x225, 12K)

its not for me, really

its for a little kid I know

Crisis lines don't do shit anyway op, they read off a script anyway.

froggo?

not me, no

based froggo poster

shit I should call back
this is a fucking crisis for real now

this is ok actually

U ok user?

if there is a true crisis call 911 or whatever it is in your area. fwiw ive worked crisis intervention in the past. maybe i can help a bit?

What is a crisis exactly

that was a response to being called a froggo

me? im sad. dealing with people that are so deep into paranoia, almost causing me to question myself. just writing that feels like tripping over a line. watching all this ptsd spill everywhere, people convinced beyond a doubt they've got the clearest vision. its so fucked up.

apparently the verge of harm

I think I need to get this kids one parent to take a deep look at their own behavior - but they are convinced they are right, everyone else is a liar. its fucking insane.

sounds exhausting. what kinda stuff have you been having to do?

whats your relationship to this parent and kid also is me

At the end of the day you can only change your own behavior user, question why you let someone elses behavior effect you this much and whether it's your place to decide what they do

yeah, but I know what the places are.

it is exhausting. I think the kid is emotionally exhausted.

Ive mostly extracted myself from the situation, but its family related so I spend a lot of time modelling coolnes and guiding emotional reactions and appropriateness, basic shit like attentivenss, respectfulness, not copying the parent's being an asshole. That's all cool, but parent just wont look at it, always finding some thing to hate and attack. being a tad vague, in case the nsa is keylogging and the consequences will never be the same

>I spend a lot of time modelling
trying to be there for this kid is pretty commendable. it always seems more difficult when its senpai. I was kinda curious about what you said earlier about dealing with people with paranoia, and how its making you question yourself. would you be comfortable telling me a bit more about whats going on there?

ok - some facts. This parent is convinced the other has a secret relationship and this colors everything, every decision, the stress and tension level of the house. But its not true (yeah - I know this). this is a total constant source of stress. I hear from parent that kid is feeding parent stories about 'secret parent' - so it must be real right? but its not. I think the kid is spinning yarns in a desperate need for attention and to direct parent's volatility. all that needs to happen is the recognition of the truth. everything changes (lol til the next crisis).

theres like this ptsd cycle of panic/attack source. parent is fucking up kids support system, relations with doctors, with kids school, everyone is saying fuck this shit we don't need it- except me.

man, sounds like some pretty strong trust and communication issues between the parents. What is the 'truth' that would change everything?

as it is, depending on the age of the child, emotional abuse is grounds to get state involvement in most states. but there seems to be a lot at play here. Im wondering if there are any mental health diagnoses, medications or substance use in the home?

there is no 'secret relationship' - I can vouch, been there during multiple times of accused rendezvous etc.

but being around so much ptsd tension, it starts to rub off. I do mediation, a lot of cooling off practices. but its a tidal wave - built on an illusion

shit fuck me
I just looked up emotional abuse - found a prevention site - all my therapy type friends have been talking about physical abuse and that being the only important factor - I could cry, im seeing things I recognize

fuck me

> being around so much ptsd tension, it starts to rub off
100% absolutely. its called compassion fatigue. been down that road myself a number of times. Im glad to hear youre meditating and taking time to try and take care of yourself as well. This family, with as much going on sounds pretty lucky to have you going to bat for this kid.
im going to be honest with you. this is one of the hardest to get real action done. your strongest allies here are the school. specifically the school social worker. they are mandated reporters with the resources to get something done, but most sit on their ass unless there is an outside adult involved trying to make a difference

fuck its sad to see ones self in these mirrors.

im honestly gonna go outside and cry.

thanks user.

ive gotten more fucking information here than from a goddamn abuse center and from months of begging people to help.

that is the saddest thing ive ever written.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7vWLz9iGsk

no need to thank me man. stay strong and remember to set boundaries for yourself and keep taking time for yourself. you cant do shit for this kid if your backyard is a wreck.

that was good

up we go

youtube.com/watch?v=Zxm5s3lPhuI