Starting a band called incel. We will cover only the most angsty 90’s soundgarden and metallica songs...

Starting a band called incel. We will cover only the most angsty 90’s soundgarden and metallica songs. We will wear shirts that praise elliot as our hero for shock factor since nothing else can get people going. Fuck everthing. No ones cares if i die today. Black pilled

Attached: C6DD7B89-3362-4A06-9FBE-75C73CE94BBB.jpg (780x439, 29K)

If you just write and play your own songs, instead of half-ass playing other people's songs you wouldn't have to "shock" people for attention

Attached: 209295b3260ae8fe2753a3b5944196cf.png (420x420, 382K)

fuck incels. Elliot was an idiot who could’ve got women if he tried at all. You think you need to be a chad to get women? no. Tell me, how many times have you stopped crying to yourself and actually tried to talk to a girl?

The first time I stopped crying to myself and tried, I got fucking laid(I have a decent body, but I look like fucking shit and have a 5inch dick). After that, I had a few strikes, but mostly wins.

I’ll join if you change it to FUCK Elliot Roger band

>get groupie
>be kicked out of the band
>she refuses to sleep with you

Attached: A9C50DB7-5E89-4935-A0D5-3850D9EC847B.jpg (709x811, 118K)

I would start with soundgarden and similar acts to branch off of. Ill write stuff in that style. Think about it. Metal bands have had shocking covers, shocking costumes, shocking lyrics about death. This is the only thing meral hasnt touched. It would be fucking hysterical if we perform Rusty Cage, Even Flow or Black Rain with fucking tacky meme incel shit. Its their time

Attached: 327AA628-561E-41A1-8C9C-6EBDE6BF8B15.png (807x800, 59K)

>happa
>manlet
>couldve t gotten women
U make me laugh

Absolutely based. Put links to your shirts when they're finished

cringe as fuck

Attached: Capture.png (924x506, 1.27M)

Nah, everything else wrong with him might have been “curable” but the autism can’t be fixed. And women can smell it a mile a way.

Fuck off retard, Elliot definitely had autism (something that could make a 6'2" chad looking guy an incel), I have the burgers and have to take benzos to feel "normal" and even with the pill confidence I haven't touched a tiddy since I was a babby, even when I did Molly and acted like a complete extrovert normalfag I failed to get laid

You're here again spreading your stupid lies to prevent people from empathizing with Elliot. Please, if you need to spread lies to do that, at least try to make up some better ones. With you present ones you only insult people. As everyone gets it, that if YOU GOT LAID for stopping from crying IT DOES NOT MEAN that it applies to everyone.

I am not an incel bytheway, I just hate stupid liars.

>After that, I had a few strikes, but mostly wins.
Also sounds like you are a roastie whore infested with STDs.

That is a MARVELLOUS idea. Must be shocking too. I'm only afraid that you will be arrested for it. Just think about what happened to some YouTubers as they were talking about Elliot and incels.

lol what is this thread

Attached: 1550153429187.gif (368x498, 3.59M)

>not an incel
>unironically uses the term roastie incel
user I..

Attached: 5-se5_1.jpg (394x576, 49K)

>unironically thinks that I was being unironical
>thinks he is clever

facts:
>most people here are not actually virgins, its just a meme
>you should write a blog instead of posting here

Attached: Windows_Pepe.png (750x724, 626K)

Please cover Weezers No One Else.

Based as heck

Incels and roasties butting heads

I'm autistic and I've gotten laid. I just quit all meds and just stopped giving a shit, most of my autistic quirks are just interpeted as confidence in myself and brash honesty, which girls tend to like but guys tend to find threatening for some reason. It's not hard, just learn to be around people and be yourself.

Nothing u faggots say will ever persuade me to think elliott was nothing but BASED

Attached: 1550524451990.jpg (716x724, 15K)