What do you guys listen to when you go on late night walks? Any recommendations?

What do you guys listen to when you go on late night walks? Any recommendations?

Attached: E9A60E41-6EE5-49B0-BE89-108D7FEF34DC.jpg (750x1210, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t3J_2R9rAp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using jewify

Attached: 152874516.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

pink floyd

Attached: e5f5d41c.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Comfortably numb would make a great addition

Milo

jandek - worthless recluse

me 2

This is the perfect soundtrack for late night walks :^)

Attached: galaxie 500 - on fire.jpg (600x600, 92K)

Good pick

Attached: 71ma78OeRRL._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 153K)

OP here, thx for the reccs guys I’m appreciating this :)

Loud City Song is literally late night walk-core

Peter Gabriel - No Self Control

I knew there were some songs I had forgotten to put on the playlist, thanks user

>their cover of ceremony is absolutely beautiful

You and Whose Army?

fuck that, put this on
youtu.be/t3J_2R9rAp8

Underrated album, good recc

It’s good, but I like New Order’s best. Joy Division’s only version is live and sounds like garbage. Afterall, it was Ian’s swan song

Agreed, new orders can’t be beat but I do like the change of pace with galaxie 500s version every now and then. Id give my left nut to hear a properly produced version of joy division performing the song though

anything by Kaki King works for me

Dude that Ceremony cover is so amazing. I was listening to that as the sun was rising and I was coming off of acid. It may have been the most intense moment of my life.

I used to take walks all the time late at night. Just wander around my small town at like 3 am and listen to On Fire almost exclusively. That's why I suggested it. So amazing.

I feel you my guy. I wish Ian would have lasted a little longer. A final album with all those singles and leftovers would have been amazing. Love New Order to death, but I wish Joy Division had been around for a few more years :(

Katatonia is great late night walking music.

All of Amnesiac was made for the dead of night.

Agreed on all of that lol, def gonna listen to your recc. Late night walks are nice:^)

These reccs are great, gonna listen to everything and think of you guys next time I’m walking around at night:)))

Attached: 57CA20D3-FD32-4AD8-9C81-E0328557F3AE.jpg (396x385, 81K)

philip glass - koyaanisqatsi ost

so i was taking a walk the other day

Attached: 1544733110130.jpg (425x425, 31K)

The 1975 (gay, I know) has some old stuff that’s actually really good for night walking

>medicine
>facedown
>other stuff off old EPs

Unironically can't listen to music while I'm walking alone. Aren't you guys afraid or getting robbed or anything?
I carry a whistle and mace though.

I try to stick to familiar areas that I know are pretty safe, that is a good point though. It’s just so nice walking about and listening to good music

>familiar areas that I know are pretty safe
Welp, found my problem :(

The second half of Kid A is perfect for 3am listening.

fpwp

surrenderdorothy

we need to post more of this. purge spoticucks please

why do you dislike spotify, genuinely asking

Whatever spotify playlist you're listening to
Mezzanine is perfect, if you still care.

I still care lol thank you

imo sun kil moon - ghost of the great highway is marks best. would def recommend if haven't heard yet :-3

Not op, but Spotify isn’t made to actually discover new music. It just kinda makes already popular artists even more popular. It’s kinda a disservice to the independent artists, but at the same time, the independent artist basically commits commercial suicide if their music isn’t on Spotify.

post the playlist

...I care because you do

Here, There, and Everywhere

Attached: download (17).jpg (220x220, 18K)

fucking this
unfortunately there is no such place in the third world country I live, unless we talk about crowded places like malls but in those crowded places there is no sense of peace just a lot of noise.

You're such a wrong faggot its not even funny.

I'm too paranoid to go outside at night but ideally this

Attached: folder.jpg (700x700, 425K)