What did harvard mean by this

what did harvard mean by this

Attached: 1551149234205[1].png (948x1224, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/431482-harvard-says-lil-pump-not-replacing-angela-merkel-as-2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting a literal retard to speak at one of the most prestigious universities in the world because he's rich and popular
harvard's been a meme for a while in fact all ivy leagues are losing value

also the album sucked

Unironically smarter than Obama and other graduates

This shit is going to be so fucking funny. Lil Pump is literally retarded and can't speak like a normal human being. I can't imagine there being anything interesting he has to say, let alone for like 20 minutes long.

Or maybe this is too unreal to be true.

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/431482-harvard-says-lil-pump-not-replacing-angela-merkel-as-2019

Proof Harvard is now just a meme

We are heading towards societal collapse extremely fast now

I'm starting to understand why genocides happen

and why they’ll happen again in the near future

Harvard is cancelled !!!

i fw it u guys r plebs g

FUcking retards lil pump isn't replacing angela merkel as 2019 commencement speaker.

cringe

yikes

if lil pump gives this speech and it's not just eskettit this would be the most interesting commencement speech ever given

Harvard has been like this for as long as I can remember. My family is connected to the school and I know quite a bit administration-wise. They are weird because they feed off fame and success. They don't really care if you are academically weak as long as you are famous and successful in your field. If you are, they will invite you to speak, let you attend their programs, make you an honorary degree holder. Overall though, you're right: they're a joke. And the administration is only getting worse to be honest. They've been trying to appear more liberal and progressive and it's only hurting their prestige. I would say a lot of schools are experiencing this though. The best schools are the ones who only give a shit about your intelligence through grades and test scores, schools like Caltech

not in an ivy league but in a top tier school rn and i agree w it all being bs. the more you see from the inside the more you become cynical to that entire system

Yeah because people are too fucking lazy to practice virtue and live a self-examined life

>calls me a retard but doesn't even read my post

you're the fucking retard

My father works for harvard
He told me things inside arnt looking too good

they aren't. my 80 year old uncle has taught there for quite a while and has told me a lot of shit as of late. you wouldn't imagine how much has changed in the matter of like 10 years. He blames Drew Faust for the current state.

Rich faggots w/ academia elite ties, kill yourselves

lol I went to SUNY Purchase