Why are so many music fans leftist, godless, degenerates?

Why are so many music fans leftist, godless, degenerates?

Attached: 17621FC6-2FD4-4E6C-9D9A-53F30433F343.jpg (1242x777, 524K)

>leftist
yeah
>godless
not really
>degenerates
nope

Leftism is godless and degenerate

because they smoke marijuana

Mbv, Slowdive, Ride
Fuck marry kill
Pic unrelated

Attached: 2E92CE98-C9FF-4AE0-AA76-EB84A224D6D5.jpg (425x570, 75K)

Listening to music is consumption, it doesn't require any kind of motivation, intent, effort or will

because popular music is inherently demoralizing, read Adorno

Because godless degeneracy is all that we have left. Pun unintended.

Besides, the world has enough god-fearing degenerates. Those are a lot worse

roll

I pray biblical christianity would make a cultural revival, the art produced during the Renaissance was gorgeous but just imagine if they had the ability to record

I’d suggest that every human is a degenerate, god-fearing or no

based

Generally people with artistic and creative sensibilities are not conservative.

But composing music is a craft. Anyone can learn it, not just political infants

Composing music =/= having artistic ability
I can learn how to make the most complex, demanding music possible, but still only be able to make boring, uncreative music

The entirety of mainstream music is composed by left leaning artists, and it’s entirely uncreative and boring. I’d rather listen to real skill

>Expecting someone who calls leftists godless degenerates would ever read Adorno
They all believe the Frankfurt School was meant to undermine """western civilization""" anyways.

Attached: 1518131676554.jpg (596x600, 107K)

And you think anyone who questions Wikipedia is a conspiracy theorist. What’s your point?

Because all of the self-professed skeptics of the Frankfurt School I've known haven't read their materials. They don't know what they're arguing against other than a caricature of political correctness given the spooky cultural marxism label by JBP, Shapiro and others like them.

Because we're too smart for your bullshit morals. Grow up.

Attached: 1441861340602.gif (490x750, 370K)

Roll

>he hasn't taken the gripspill
Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

Attached: 1510455298341.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Because that's the culture the Jew sells them.

Attached: basketball jones.jpg (320x333, 12K)

Roll

You have to dig deeper than Jew Shapiro and Peterstein if you want honest critiques of the Frankfurt Schools

>telling God to “grow up”
O I am laffin

As you yourself are proving, there are not many good critiques of the Frankfurt school that don't hinge on anti-Semitic dogwhistles.

You’re outing yourself as a brainwashed pseud by not knowing the term “anti-semitic” is the dogwhistle

>You have to dig deeper than Jew Shapiro and Peterstein
What did you mean by this?

roll

That was just a slick way of insulting those two for being gatekeepers

Roll

I heard the lyrics to NMH aoths the first song. When he first started singing about Jesus i was shocked. Is this really the album and band so many people love. When i heard the lyrics i was laughing uncontrollably. i was confused but something happen to me...i dont even know for years to come. the seeds were planted. that album became my favorite album and just spoke to me. something inside. i just couldn't stop listening to it.

roll

ok

who else /worm/ here?

Attached: wormpe.jpg (250x131, 7K)

fuck slowdive marry mbv kill ride

roll

>leftist
yes
>godless
not related in any way to me being leftist but yes
>degenerate
just because i have progressive opinions?

No, because of the butt plug you have in right now.

Most of the notable renaissance and enlightenment figures were just as influenced by western esotericism as they were by Christianity. That should make a comeback instead

roll

>buttplug
Nah. See unlike you, I don't go to churches or places of worship so no preparation required.

roll

The right doesnt lend itself to art in general
Anyway sage

Sick dude

rolling

Attached: 1549868645312.png (667x670, 430K)

Imagine being so retarded you actually believe this.

art cannot flourish in restrictive, authoritarian environments. humanity has come so far only because of progressive ideas and revolution. but you stay in your comfy little denial cell though

name 1 (one) right
Yeah I thought so

Some guy in a right-wing music thread posted like 20 NSBM bands for me to listen to. I'm about halfway through the list and not a single one of them is above a 4/10.

Righties can't make art.

I don’t either, but I can’t deny my life would probably be better if I did.

I’m a conservative artist and I’m better than you. Seethe.

the only people that are religious these days are merely pretending

please tell me about progressive music nowadays. im sure its so great. its totally not mainstream garbage right/
Mozart you dumb faggot
at least their making art. Oh and btw
thats me. The one album this places worshipers is right wing you fucking absolute mong.

Based! Pretty common experience though. I know that was exactly what happened to me

Prove it, retard.

There is no pretense in salvation by Christ the Lord

I would, but you’d lie about how great it is because you’re a seething libturd

had a lol @ this

nice dubs

Repent, before it’s too late

are you not aware that Alex Jones is literally a tranny loving degenerate?

He’s literally Bill Hicks, but this thread is not about him.

Nah. I'd give you my honest opinion, pinky promise.

I’ve been down this road on Yea Forums before. Leftists don’t think it’s wrong to lie.

reminder that christianity/religion are literal mental issues and pure degeneration
do NOT fall for these cults, they want to destroy your soul and life to give it a senseless meaning.

Attached: Ml-902-cover.jpg (500x770, 50K)

roll

Roll

fug

pedo faggot

roll

Roll