What the fuck happened to emo elitism on Yea Forums? There is literally a thread right night discussing if The Used...

What the fuck happened to emo elitism on Yea Forums? There is literally a thread right night discussing if The Used, Underoath, MCR, or Circa Survive are the best emo bands. Where are my /emoe/ boys at who were emo elitists? Fuck neo-Yea Forums. Let’s discuss real emo
Snowing is the best emo revival band.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1690, 786K)

Test

Test

I am going to be making a daily emo album listening and discussion club/recurring thread for the month of March with a (hopefully) balanced representation of all kinds of emo, including pop emo, but just on "top 40 tuesdays". Might just make it /emoe/, although I never was in those threads and it feels a bit disingenuous to try to revive something I can't really understand the tenor of. If you come I'm sure it can be just as special as the first time though. ^_^

Tiny Moving Parts is the best revival band.

kys instead

fuck brand new

fuck YOU

Emo is garbage.

I'm going to kiss myself!
Mwah.
You're boyfriend does not kiss you!

gay

post more cuties

Tiny Moving Parts is okay but no where near as good as Snowing and BLA

>snow
Stop
Stop
Emo is already a joke in the 2010s and this is a symptom of this that will just make it go even deeper into faggotry

Snowing is better than the majority of emo band’s from the 90s. Get some taste you fucking faggot.

>Tfw got banned from the emoe discord because Elmo was a faggot

>emo
Grow up.

That's what you get for being a faggot discord tranny

No.
I do not like acronyms without context what is bla?

Oh, bald little abacus right? I only listened to the one with the balding guy on the cover once and I remember not liking it.

hi tranny

who kocorono here

Attached: Cover.jpg (1445x1424, 483K)