You guys think its worth $35 USD to see cannibal corpse and morbid angel live? I'm kinda broke...

You guys think its worth $35 USD to see cannibal corpse and morbid angel live? I'm kinda broke.. Having a hard time deciding whether or not I should go tomorrow

Attached: 1550728916731.jpg (900x900, 71K)

dogfucker

Bump

is this actually adum?? If so, why are you attracted to dogs?

He looks like he fucks black dogs

That sounds based af
Where are they? I'd pay to go see that

Did he actually fuck dogs...or...?

Yeah that'd be pretty cool. Don't know if you're a serious fan or not, but I'd go see them for that ticket price.

The only thing that matters is if you actually need the money for something else, or you will make that money up in the near future.

I’ve seen CC play 4 times it’s always a good show. Plus this tour Erik Rutan from Hate Eternal is filling in for Pat if you know about that whole ordeal. Rare chance to see him in the band if you care about that sort of thing.

I’ve never seen Morbid angel but Icant wait to see them. Altars of Madness is one of the GOATs

Never seen Morbid Angel live, but Cannibal Corpse is fucking shit live. I don't know if I've just been unlucky every time I've seen them, but they have fucking AWFUL sound mixing live. All you will hear are the drums and vocals. Like it's fun to mosh or whatever, but if you're going for the actual songs I don't know. I'd go regardless, have a few drinks beforehand and go nuts.

He made a video or live stream defending beastility.

it would be pretty dope to see Rutan playing, but i wouldnt spend 35 for that line up at this stage in thier careers

Attached: ven1WFe.jpg (1440x1435, 145K)

you could buy a 35$ bottle of wine instead
or a bottle of whiskey

He was like, "If people think it's okay to eat em, then it should be okay to fuck them too"

Pooch pounder

It’s been tight when I’ve seen them. I’m 25 so the first time I saw them was 2009. I’d love to have been around when their shows were like the one seen in Ace Ventura. Theyre still good at their instruments despit the fact that they’re approaching, if not currently already in, their 50s. That shit, esp Paul’s job, takes a physical toll. As for Morbid angel I’d have to pay respects to them and I’d wanna see trey rip it on guitar. Every album besides the I one is amazing

If you can't afford $35 then you should focus on making $35 first you stupid fucking idiot

I saw Cannibal a decade ago and it was great. Not sure about now.

yeah there is the "creators of a genera" aspect. I saw them both round 04 in tiny venues and it was a blast. my only word of advise would be bring earplugs because i couldnt hear shit for a week and still occasionally get the odd muted ring because of treys solos

(I also saw six feet under live on a big bill once and the only part of the whole show I cared about was when they did a few CC covers lel Torment is a good album but that's because it's literally just Jeff Hughell doing all the composition and all the guitar and bass)

CC is shit live. Idk about morbid angel but at their age they can't be much better. Save your money and see a fresh, younger act later user.

Debating whether I should pay a similar price for a Sleep ticket. Anyone seen any of their recent shows?

buddy of mine saw em in sand diego not too long ago, said it was kinda boring, as far as sludge/drone shows go. i know mono is gonna be on tour soon, ill be seeing em in june. you should check to see if theyre coming by you

Unfortunately they're not. I think I'll end up seeing sleep anyways, since I'm a pretty big fan and my friend is also a big fan.

you going to the seattle show?

Seattle

dude if you're having a hard time coming up with fucking $35 you should probably skip the concert and fill out a few job applications for better pay jesus christ

is that the tour that blood incantation is playing on because they're way better than both bands you listed and it's worth seeing them more

no, going to try to make the Birmingham, AL show on their upcoming tour

jesus christ

cannibal corpse sucks and morbid angel hasn't been good in like 20 years bro give it up the new age of death metal is here

No. Save that money and devise a plan where $35 isn’t going to break the bank for the you.