Say no to genre tourism

Say no to genre tourism

Attached: 1546570285930.png (1752x1726, 1.16M)

who cares what other people listen to lmao

I will never stop listening to these albums, kys op

Attached: 1545847175912.jpg (320x422, 22K)

autist op being mad about nothing

should probably add Laughing Stock to this

>4’33”

Attached: CA6D7025-4FB8-4A31-8B71-EE06029D3877.jpg (500x496, 30K)

bump

Those albums don't even have much in common aside from being popular on Yea Forums. Some of them don't even have populatiy on Yea Forums in specific, and are just popular albums. Also, are you against people listening to albums from a wide variety of genre's or simply against the shilling of these albums in particular?

What is Fishmans supposed to be tourist for? It doesn't sound like any other psych pop album.

I mean, that is the only good avalanches album so...

stay mad dummy

>To Be Kind
That's not Soundtracks for the Blind. Still a great album.

what even is OKC a tourist album for? radioheadcore?

genre tourism doesnt exist tho

Where's Pet Sounds, the most tourist magnet album of all time?

Maybe try being less of a faggot and equating rarity with quality. Music is social by design, and normies find out about everything, eventually. Be happy you heard it first and set the trend.

>hey informed music patricians, what should I listen to?
>you say this is the best album of the genre?
>whoa! That was good, too bad it’s only downhill from here

I wish I could discover music all over again

actually based

People who feel like listening to every single album of some obscure microgenre makes them better than people who like to try a little bit of everything.

funeral by arcade fire belongs here

there aren't any vaporwave listeners who aren't tourists tho

>inflating the esteem of mediocre records

Dude, how do you think they GOT to the level of being the record the tourists listen to?

The whole point of genre tourism is that the tourists come after all the "hashing out" has been done in that respective genre.

So if for example there's a rock record that a lot of people into rock listen to and like, the tourist will say, "hmm all these rock guys seem to like this record. I'll listen to it now since it's probably the best rock, as approved by the people into that style"

Attached: 1551132291731.png (800x800, 50K)