Elevator jazz rock

elevator jazz rock

Attached: 71tOFUGVgOL._SX355_.jpg (355x354, 25K)

ebin

E B I N xDDDDDDDD

Attached: spurdo.png (829x707, 84K)

This elevator goes up to heaven.

shitposting aside, that's such an accurate description. it's just like thee most boring jazz in the world and I fail to find anything even remotely transcendental or whatever its fans like to call it even after like 10+ listens

>shitposting aside

It's the intricate details and tones that keep you constantly engaged, aware and shake you completely. And also Mark's beautiful, unique, deep voice. Some random easy listening elevator jazz doesn't do it, it's passing music that goes through one ear and exits through another. But this album evokes with its sophisticated combination of instruments, production and arrangements a complete feeling of transcendence. Try listening to music not only with your brain but also with your whole body and your heart. Peace

It took long enough for the edgy 10 year olds to appear.

>if you don't like "muh deEeep post-rock pseudo-jazz wankery" album you must be 10!!

That's what I said, dumb faggot.

Laughing Stock > any jazz album ever made

listening to it for the first time ever now

>"muh deEeep post-rock pseudo-jazz wankery"
Yeah, you're definitely underage.

Go fuck yourself

Obligatory shitpost.

>no rapping
sorry, can't listen to this

I never understood the post rock name. It sounded more like miles davis and jazz fusion.

I bet you think Kanye is some sort of genius.

By coincidence, I was listening to it a few days ago, and I stopped part way through because I was getting bored. But it didn't sound objectively bad and I plan to try again.

It can be both.

Barely comprehensible slurred singing. Sounds like Cocteau Twins except shit.

It's like listening to paint dry.

really gay

It's really fucking boring lmao who likes this shit?

I knew this thread would come
Your loss retards

I only listened to this album by accident because I confused Talk Talk with Talking Heads. I was impressed at first because I though they'd completely changed their style, but after I realized it was a different band it's just boring.

>famous musician dies
>"heh. . . im gonna create a thread saying their music is bad. . . this is gonna be such an epic troll! XD"
happens every single time

lmao seething sōycuck can't accept his fav band makes shit music

the elevator to patriciandom

based

It's good, filters the plebs

i do and also love talk talk

This board really has become a complete abortion.

Attached: 1550713268693.jpg (353x296, 37K)

Post-rock is not a set genre term like punk rock or jazz fusion. It’s a fairly diverse umbrella term, similar to post-punk.

true

Reminds me of pic rel. You should listen to it

Attached: KSCOPE224X-cover.jpg (1686x1542, 312K)

theres always going to be this type of posts user. the autism never stops.

Go post in real life