Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 51LIUOXvg-L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 54K)

'Tis a pity she was a whore.

One of his better albums desu but I was never the biggest bowie fan. Dig his experimental and arty stuff, but not his glam period.

great album accurately rated

depressing as fuck

Attached: 1545000422593.jpg (480x594, 41K)

Yea Forums hated it until he died then did a 180

I loved it before he died and I still love it now. Definitely a top 3 Bowie record for me.
It's pretty suspect though that on RYM it went from a 3.78 pre-death to a 4.00 and still rising.

If you don't think for a moment that a website like rym isn't 95 percent clout chasers you are out of your got damb mind.

As usual with Bowie this album is mostly image and very little about the music. The ten-minute title song, that was supposed to be the centerpiece, is little more than a funereal litany a la Doors with jazz horns that goes on five minutes too many. Bowie crooning melodramatic in Lazarus (from his Broadway musical about an alien who falls in love) or romantic in Dollar Days is either delirious and pathetic, certainly not entertaining. His tedious voice interferes with the driving jazz jam of 'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore and with the frenzied and tense Sue (a 2014 single). Even when the voice is not a distraction, the rest is hardly intriguing: I Can't Give Everything Away boasts an awful distorted guitar against syncopated beats and layers of electronic drones: not exactly genius. This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.

me too, blackstar is my fav from bowie, every repeat it's better and better

Sue is amazing.

Great album although I've only listened to this and Ziggy Stardust. I never came around to liking Sue though. Only song I don't like. Dollar Days is one of the best songs of the decade though.

Attached: 1455150505646.jpg (228x228, 12K)

overrated, much like heath ledger's performance in the dark knight
it's pretty good though, much like heath ledger's performance in the dark knight

I think David Bowie made an album of music songs

weird, i was just thinking the same thing. does your name start with the letter "T" by any chance?

In his top 5 for sure

never thought of it that way, but i think you're on to something

The song or the album? Cuz there was a lot of praise for the album in the couple days before he died, including the singles leading up to the album drop.

wow, fuck you, it's definitely not amateurish or pathetic

It's a Scaruffi quote

>falling for a scaruffi pasta in 2010+9

it's both, actually