Fpbp

>fpbp
>based
>cringe
Stop ruining this board with this garbage low-quality posting.

Attached: hewasaboy.jpg (1648x2464, 379K)

based

>not an argument

>Posting about low quality silly posts that only get validation through their humor which is a direct result of "questionably funny memetic humor" being ubiquitous since the website's inception
Stop ruining this board with this garbage low-quality analysis of the problems with this boars that lumps the serious moderation and user base issues in with the generic simplification and shitposting that has been present since this site's inception

cringe
based and fpbp
based
based cringe and redpilled

Cringe and OPWP

based cringe and fpbp {[(*-fourth post best post-*)]}

this is lowkey epic tbqh

Cringe
Based
Based and redpilled

Now that the dust has settled, what do we think of pussy?
Is it true it tastes like rusty railing?

Cringe
Based
Cringe & based

crong
bozd

Attached: 3345634gf34g34g.jpg (588x823, 81K)

agreed

Attached: soycomp.jpg (1105x738, 122K)

agroo

Attached: 234534g3.png (9536x6416, 1.07M)

yikes

cringe

Yeah. Cock actually tastes better, and I say this as a heterosexual person.

>as a heterosexual person
sure

clear pussy juice tastes like cum/nasal mucus or basically any bodily mucus
unwashed good pussy has a chlorine or fish like smell but that's not very apparent in taste
nasty pussy has an old yogurt or a sour smell
also every female has a different smell just like men under balls smell

eating pussy is not much fun or pleasurable. i'd rather fuck

only do it in 69s and i never just eat pussy without getting anything because bitches will cum then leave you with blue balls or give a shitty handy

>pussy juice
aka piss

Ben Shapiro LITERALLY RAPES every single LIBERAL on a college campus with his LARGE COCK of FACTS AND LOGIC and gains a MEDAL OF HONOR for MURDERING every DUMBOCRAT in the COUNTRY and then literally REPLACES BRETT KAVANAUGH as trumps SUPREME COURT pick and then LITERALLY murders EVERY SINGLE SENATOR that disapproves of his NOMINATION and then LITERALLY begins a MILITARY COUP on the DEEP STATE in order to LITERALLY become PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and then INVADES EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE MAP with his TANKS of FACTS AND LOGIC and then becomes SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE murdering EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL ON EARTH with his WEAPONS OF MASS LIBERAL KILLING made of FACTS AND LOGIC.

Based Fpbp

I only like doggy style, cowgirl and missionary.

incel detected

Sounds like bullshit, but I'm not atrected to men, I just had to taste cock to knew if I liked being with guys. I didn't like being with guys, but cock tasted nice.

Attached: 1396767976275.png (626x348, 169K)

I only fuck for the purpose of recreation.

>anime reaction pic
OPINNION DISCARDED