Who ruined music worse: Millennials or Zoomers?

Who ruined music worse: Millennials or Zoomers?

Attached: 1551066408290.jpg (770x493, 83K)

zoomers

Name one good zoomer artist

Millennials
The zoomers are at least trying to extract some fun out of the PC nigger sandwich you served them.

lol imagine the world when zoomers are in charge of it

jumex
xxxtentaction
lil peep
ghostmane

loud reed metallica lulu

he said good artist

jumex

Me

Coconut water is actually disgusting as shit, I don't know who drinks it, or how.

dude it'd be flavored seltzer water instead of coconut, youre clearly a zoomer

Out of all the memes to come out of this hellsite post-2016 this whole "zoomer" shit has to be the absolute worst.

6ix9ine

Attached: 6ix9inebasedd.jpg (600x600, 46K)

he said good artist

oh right..... JUMEX

i literally can't holy shit

They're 21-22 max. Do you know how hard it is to become a good artist at that age?

Zoomers are at most 22 right now, so you haven't seen literally any effect on the industry by zoomer musicians. Zoomer music FANS however are a different story, because they validate retarded millennial musicians who are actually the worst

Attached: points.jpg (500x695, 67K)

snail mail

they are too young to get famous yet you fucking idiot.

greta van fleet

zoomers will unironically save music

millennials ruined it with trap and now its time for a new genre to take place.

Attached: images.jpg (279x181, 14K)

You've got your generations wrong.

Baby Boom: 1946-1964
Gen X: 1964-1982
Gen Y: 1982-2000
Name TBD: 2000-

Millennials here and it was millennials.

Cuck.

Blueface

is this ironic? i can't tell

Bob Dylan was 22 when Freewheelin was released,

name like, 3 boomer musicians that were already good when they were as old as zoomers are now retard

He said good artist not good drinks

Attached: jumex.jpg (355x222, 23K)

Bob Dylan, maybe not a boomer
Richard David James (Selected Ambient works 85-92 at 22)
David Bowie (Space Oddity at 22)

Kate Bush

More like JewMex

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

mac milar

Yeah and the very oldest zoomers are just reaching that age. Give it like years then we can start discussing zoomer artists.

>jumex
user what are you on right now i want some

That was after being through the entire process of getting discovered, kids now a days can get big at 15 just putting their shit on youtube, Bob Dylan wrote a lot of his music before the album released at 22

zoomers, millennials actually managed to make some good shit

it’s called gen z or zoomers you dumbass

i'm a cuck because i dislike trap?

kys you drooling mongoloid

music started getting bad when they decided rock music was no longer relevant, electronic music was to be rebranded as "EDM" and marketed to dude bros, and the top 40 was witttled down to pop and pop rap.

Poptamism was the death sentence to the actual art form of music.

Gen X was the last great musical generation

thanks to p4k we reach peak neoliberal musical culture.

A dystopian wasteland of sound cloud rappers of an assembly line who are replaced every 6 months and are only celebrated for thier image and by irony poisioned trolls

isk I think music is starting to bet better now

Music wont be better until rap is dead. espically souncloud rap

>zooomeh killed music because muh fucking trap musics and sheeit
do you fags remember the shit that was in the top 20, 10 years ago? even the 1960s-2000s had mostly absolute trash music bumping around the air waves. Do you seriously think that the 1970s was dominated by black sabbath, king crimson and funkadelic?

>black sabbath, king crimson and funkadelic
ew. thank god no. shit taste, cuckboi

how about nearly every trap and hip-hop artist

------------------->>
\_(*-*)_/

/ourrat/

Attached: snitch nigga.jpg (1000x1012, 460K)

MIKE

>Zoomers are at most 22 right now, so you haven't seen literally any effect on the industry by zoomer musicians
>Picture of David Bowie

The irony.

>tfw consumed numerous tide pods and felt nothing
music for this feel?

Millennials, but only because zoomers haven't been around long enough to completely ruin music. Besides, from what I've noticed, quite a few zoomers are actually fed up with the current music scene- since they're all jaded and discontented to begin with maybe they'll be able to channel it into something productive.

bump

Millenials, because zoomers include a lot of cool bands and those Rappers that niggers go ape shit for. It also includes vaporwave.

ghostmane is like 30 years old

Neither. The music industry made music worse. Predatory behavior has created an environment where nobody in their right mind would want to become a working musician.

The Beatles split when they were 27. The height of Beatlemania was when they were 19-20. Revolver happened as they were mostly 21.