SOUNDCLOUD NO SHILL

SC/BC/YT: NO SHILLS EDITION

Rules:
- Before posting give feedback on at least 3 anons.
- RECCS are not FEEDBACK, avoid lazy reccs.
- People who post links and shill themselves without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and MUST be ignored.
- Only give feedback to people following the rules. Don't let em get away with not giving anything
- First posters should come back later if there weren't at least 3 replies in the thread. OP must follow the rule.
- Tag your genre in green-text like usual.

Attached: soundcloud-money.jpg (1600x900, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gemelus-melupus/come-lay-on-the-side
soundcloud.com/yaya/get-up
youtu.be/KCrDvwG5XAE
soundcloud.com/nahwere/stars-on-the-road
soundcloud.com/rsgf_xoxo/feb-25
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/dreamscape
soundcloud.com/daveroland/move-soundcloud-mix
asters.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/a_s_t_e_r_s/penrose-networks
rateyourmusic.com/artist/asters
soundcloud.com/user-349726630-938706316/gloria
soundcloud.com/dasskla
soundcloud.com/bigturmoil/summer-sunsets
soundcloud.com/crackbery/spanish-dreamland
soundcloud.com/drodeka/been-here-before-ft-40oz
soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/blush-prod-lederrick
soundcloud.com/taylorponton/fake
soundcloud.com/boba_boi
open.spotify.com/album/09QCO3L9RldPxib0GJ1vRE?si=tL3CfWmGRlWZzhmfIa6cTw
soundcloud.com/brick_houseuk/here-we-are-at-last
soundcloud.com/user-353812614/minute-mixes-dub-from-the-archives
slavebeaverrevolt.bandcamp.com/album/myopic
soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/myopic
soundcloud.com/swagnar-swolbro/patience
soundcloud.com/garrison-peters-14030517/southside
soundcloud.com/garrison-peters-14030517/sets/l-a-ep
soundcloud.com/garrison-peters-14030517/sets/idid
soundcloud.com/yourboyhennyd/tinder-bio-prodm-surf
soundcloud.com/yourboyhennyd/breakup-text-prodm-surf
soundcloud.com/yourboyhennyd/all-dogs-go-to-heaven
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soundcloud.com/gemelus-melupus/come-lay-on-the-side

>experimental
>all kind of genres
>lyrics and ballads

will feedback when more reply!

Attached: c5224fcb42b82be5d19a2015206d7aa4.png (535x487, 479K)

soundcloud.com/yaya/get-up

>セクシー smoot beat, chill trap

youtu.be/KCrDvwG5XAE

Attached: Image99.jpg (658x658, 300K)

soundcloud.com/nahwere/stars-on-the-road

>Electronic
>Pop
>Dreamy

Attached: stars.png (1000x1000, 1.11M)

soundcloud.com/rsgf_xoxo/feb-25

beat i just posted

>hip hop

Attached: 222px-Daria_Morgendorffer.png (222x336, 51K)

Hard to leave more feedback on this since I have a few times but again, great beats and great lo-fi synths. I get sort of a vaporwave feel.

This would be better without the autotune but to each their own I guess. I just really don't like autotune.

This is like if if Boards Of Canada used hip hop beats and played their music backwards.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/dreamscape

>synthpop, vaporwave, mallcore

My first new album since 2017. I have plans for an album with vocals in the near future but who knows if that will take another two years. How do you guys get started on lyrics? Any tips?

soundcloud.com/daveroland/move-soundcloud-mix

And a special SoundCloud only mix of one song. The SC is better imo.

Attached: a3322074698_16.jpg (700x700, 58K)

asters.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/a_s_t_e_r_s/penrose-networks
>ambient house
>vaporwave
>breakbeat

r8 me if that floats ur boat
rateyourmusic.com/artist/asters

I like the new beat, the reversed samples are cool but it’d be cool to hear them pitched down a little (eg the Beach House sample in money trees), might give it a neat extra layer
the chopped vocals are well sequenced, and the break at 2 min is an interesting twist, might be better if the length was cut down to 3-3:30 though
I dig this a lot, the vibes sounding synths at the end especially, it really could be fleshed into longer and more satisfying song imo

Attached: F6282557-CF52-4985-82DB-F35A4D6DA80E.jpg (468x468, 53K)

i like these rules

more bass in drums, less bass in vocals
this just sounds phenomenal. have no criticism
this ALSO sounds awesome all i can say is i dont like when i cant understand the lyrics in music. however it could be possible to make them more intelligible i would recommend doing that i just dont know how to go about it. still sweet
cool melody and choice of instrumentation i think you could fit one more element in there be it rhythmic or melodic, or both
this is very cool, i love music like this. duran duran, kraftwerk, new order. you could turn down the lead synth+add reverb

soundcloud.com/user-349726630-938706316/gloria
>classic orchestral
>happy beautiful epic power
>metal; manowar, judas priest, nile, lykathea aflame
>KATE BUSH

Attached: HZtXuEt 1.jpg (1962x2420, 793K)

Very chilly, I like the subtle vocals but you would make it much better with a bit of bass.

I really dig this, it's very professional, you nailed the music, the vibe & how it blends with the imagery.

The production is neat, the track is very dynamic and keeps you hooked.

soundcloud.com/dasskla
>Synth Rock
>Alternative Rock

Attached: Dasskla Sepia.jpg (960x960, 359K)

Just made this today go check it out lemme know what you think :)
soundcloud.com/bigturmoil/summer-sunsets
Really enjoyed this I like the sound design

That's a whole bop dude love the waves

Loving the 80s vibes

Attached: Snapchat-1431523557.jpg (1080x2090, 424K)

soundcloud.com/crackbery/spanish-dreamland

New song

>Glitch Hop
>Wonky
>Trip Hop
>Electronic

high quality production, very smooth

sounds great, very creative. also i love the vocals

i don't really listen to vaporwave but this is actually pretty cool. i can feel the 80's vibe in this

Attached: YCWS8411 (1).jpg (1826x2048, 1.5M)

Love it. Would love to use it.

Not my thing but your production is incredible.

That's a driving jam right there. Good stuff.

soundcloud.com/drodeka/been-here-before-ft-40oz

>Hip-Hop
>Trap?

I made the beat and did the hook and first verse. My friend is on the second verse.

Attached: 51710c47-d59e-4e82-bb06-f43e7b8b6784_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 18K)

soundcloud.com/whoisknvs/blush-prod-lederrick

>trap
>post-rock
>experimental
>pop
>alternative

RECS
another great beat, not much to critic

love how clean and pretty the guitars are, i think your vocals fit nicely over the entire instrumental

love this, also listened to a few others beats and like how they each have their own sound

Attached: 1544471777784.jpg (1920x1280, 523K)

soundcloud.com/taylorponton/fake

>ambient
>808
>pop

got a new track coming this week, soon soon

good production, vocals sound really clean

like the beat, vocals need to be mixed better, be much louder.

love the melodies & progression, gets a bit repetitive though, but hey, thats dance music for ya!

Attached: 1538941649954.jpg (3000x2000, 1.06M)

>house
>future
>ghouse
>electronic
>bubblegum bass
>boba

i fucking hate myself

soundcloud.com/boba_boi

i hope it doesnt suck

also spotify

open.spotify.com/album/09QCO3L9RldPxib0GJ1vRE?si=tL3CfWmGRlWZzhmfIa6cTw

Attached: 1520204248906.png (1500x844, 2.6M)

soundcloud.com/brick_houseuk/here-we-are-at-last
>Funk/Rock
>Horn section
>Guitars etc.

Liking that slightly out of tune synth and the sample that happens around the 1:00 mark is cool. The flute is also a welcome addition. This is more creative in sounds than a lot of trap I hear and you don't do the mumble rap thing either which is great, sounds more like a 90's flow.
Listened to the demo of Crimson Moon. Some really nice ideas, I'd like to hear a properly produced version of this with proper drums and all that. The timing goes a bit funky sometimes but the ideas are definitely all there. The looming synth in the background is the best part. Will be checking out more of your stuff.
This is really beautiful sounding. Big fan of those jazzy chords and the harmonies that you've got going on - creates a really unique atmosphere. Only thing I'd change is the horn sounds, they kind of take me out of it in how unapologetically artificial they sound but if that's what you were going for it's all a matter of taste.

Attached: CD Cover.jpg (3779x3779, 2.84M)

No samples in this one, just things I made using ES2 in Logic. Ty! This is my first time using trap drums.

I guess technically the drums are samples.

Oh, sorry then. I heard that synth that keeps going up in pitch and I've heard that somewhere else so I assumed it was a sample

I mixed them best I could but my setup for recording is a budget setup from 2013. I need to upgrade :(
Ty for feedback

It was inspired by a song I heard in .skate a long time ago. Can't remember the song but skate 1 and 2 had huge impacts on me when I was younger

Reggae user here, presenting a dub mix I've posted before but would like to expose some more.

>Reggae
>Dub
>Bass-heavy
>Riddim

soundcloud.com/user-353812614/minute-mixes-dub-from-the-archives

Sup Brick House, great material. The rhythm of the background guitar during the funkier sections reminds me a lot of calypso, which given the demarco tag doesn't surprise me. Likewise, the funk part with the blaring horns gave me a nice ska vibe. The change-ups were unexpected in a good way, made it sound like a completely new song several times. Definitely can pick up on that Liverpool/Beatles sound as well (singing style, snare patterns, organ/synthesizer chords, etc.). Glad to have you as a connection, this is great work.

Very clean production quality, Pain Fart was a nice listen. Usually I'm not interested in music so "sparkly" but you pulled it off nicely in conjunction with a good beat. I also like the reverberating effects you put on your vocals, definitely sounds like an element of a mixtape.

Trippy, I love it. The use of the 808 in the background is really effective too. Reminds me of an old track I did once. You should release an album of these obscure-sounding tracks, they're a goldmine for samples. I myself would love to use your work in one of my productions.

This caught me completely off guard, this is a special case. In this instance I would say the experiment worked, you've made a golden track. The unorthodox electronic bass in the background is a perfect accent, and the jangling percussion guides things along nicely. Not to mention the effects on the voice, which I always love. Splendid work.

Attached: boogie_on_reggae_woman.jpg (453x604, 36K)

slavebeaverrevolt.bandcamp.com/album/myopic

soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/myopic

>synthwave
>ost
>chillout

NEW SONG!!!!

Attached: Proxy Boss.jpg (1500x1500, 250K)

Pretty chill. The super echo for the synths grows old. It sorta builds over the song and gets louder. Meaning as it plays it repeats more and more getting louder, a but distorted. Very good though, just the one aspect.

Good, needs to build up. It just flows and needs a end goal. Add some piano and drums near the end. Bring it back after and the chill will double.

soundcloud.com/swagnar-swolbro/patience

thank you so much! yeah i got a whole tape of ambient type tracks like this im gonna be putting out eventully,, just not right now.

>Recent
soundcloud.com/garrison-peters-14030517/southside
>Alt Rock (Old)
soundcloud.com/garrison-peters-14030517/sets/l-a-ep
>Electronic
soundcloud.com/garrison-peters-14030517/sets/idid

FEEDBACK (I'll comment on you others)
I've recced ya before, but I'll say it again. Great vibe, not too in your face, great stuff as always :)
I love your stuff, you never disappoint dude.
Glad I listened to this again. Great vocals and atmosphere to the track.
Tasty electronic noises my guy

Attached: 51834271_2170596189668450_1092028403176964096_n.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>Smooth buttery voice
>Thick and firm loins
>Good Soundcloud rap
>unique flowzz

Fuck it heres 3 links
soundcloud.com/yourboyhennyd/tinder-bio-prodm-surf

soundcloud.com/yourboyhennyd/breakup-text-prodm-surf

soundcloud.com/yourboyhennyd/all-dogs-go-to-heaven

Los Recomiendo:

Attached: IMG_5828.jpg (3024x3024, 2.2M)

>soundcloud.com/dasskla
love the clarity of your drums. maybe play with the midrange in the bass for less mud but i love ur latest demo, dropping a follow
drop ur new shit dude, i really enjoyed 26 hours, the newest song was cool too but i enjoyed the aesthetic of 26 more. but def worth a follow
god whoever is singing on this has a wonderful voice, this song gives me some raconteurs elvis costello kinda vibes keeping yall on my radar please keep making more tunes space trap instrumental
>movie soundtrackish

i love feedback of all kinds! mixing or compositionwise have a good thread

Attached: 52de3efd0d03f.jpg (1200x720, 126K)