Grimes

Grimes

Attached: artworks-000022788781-2d3w6w-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 68K)

home

Listening to Geidi Primes now... LOVE Dune and the thought of a young woman making music about it is hot!

She looks insufferable to be t.b.h.

Holy FUCK that’s hideous user.

JUST

Never in my life I have felt emotional attraction for another person, Never felt any love for all the girls that are in my life, even when they tried, but, I found it, a person that's only beautiful in my eyes, others can say that she's ugly but in my eyes she will always be shining, never I have felt this aroused in life, I love you Grimes

Attached: DyW-nm2V4AAP0TC.jpg (2048x1564, 253K)

I can totally relate to that. Grimes actually got me into Dune in the first place

Stupid fucking waifufag

>steps in your path

Attached: 1546876759773.jpg (1080x1350, 194K)

say nice things

Attached: grimbo.jpg (271x301, 15K)

derp

Confirmed for punchable virtue-signalling cunt.

>activism is virtue-signalling, therefore it's bad
kys

Grimes? more like...gross...hahah

>activism is virtue-signalling, therefore it's bad
This, but unironically.

Would you prefer life to be more like the action movies you jerk off to?
The big strong man saves the day by engaging in war, or sabotaging the system from the inside?

Who wouldn't? What are you, a faggot or something?

Oh shit, I'm talking to an NPC.
Continue doing as daddy Dave says, I guess.

Attached: kys.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Careful that jerking knee doesn't hit you in the face.

Attached: triggered3.png (397x400, 335K)

Activism is boring, patronising and intended to gain attention for the activist. You are nobody's moral superior, you only think you are.

NOT a good picture of her.

She either looks amazingly cute or like a retard, depending on the pic.

It's just the haircut that is.. too experimental

You can't change society, in a healthy way, without activism.

Now what is the point of that haircut, huh?

skrillex was popular at that time

meant for this faggot

i like it, the haircut is cool, i just think her face looks retarded

Read, or did grandpa actually take that long to type four words?

Activists are not in charge of society. Activists are like eugenicists who want to control evolution. Ultimately what drives them is intolerance of other people's views.

In English, please.

>Activists are not in charge of society.
That's why they're attempting to change minds in order to form the society they envision.
>Activists are like eugenicists who want to control evolution.
Society is not on a narrow path, it will subject to change for as long as human beings are capable of critical thinking.
>Ultimately what drives them is intolerance of other people's views.
No shit. I don't tolerate the view that all whites should be killed, do you?
Do you just say facts that generally apply to the topic and expect them to bolster your claims? Are you stupid, or just uneducated?

>attempting to change minds
You mean like shouting people down, personally intimidating them, and even hounding them out of their jobs?
>Society is not on a narrow path
Society is a living thing capable of any adaptation. Activists are the ones trying to narrow the path.
>I don't tolerate the view that all whites should be killed, do you?
Nice strawman, faggot. I especially like the aggressive touch at the end. Positively McCarthyist.
>Are you stupid, or just uneducated?
The mask slips again. Ready to come down from that moral high ground now? Once again, you are not my moral superior and I don't need any "education" from you.

>You mean like shouting people down, personally intimidating them, and even hounding them out of their jobs?
Equating harassment and witch-hunting with activism? Yikers.
>Society is a living thing capable of any adaptation. Activists are the ones trying to narrow the path.
You cannot change views in society, in a healthy way, without activism. Unless you're like that other retard who prefers war. Society is on a narrow path until you disrupt it, preferably with activism.
>Nice strawman, faggot. I especially like the aggressive touch at the end. Positively McCarthyist.
So no rebuttal from you on that point? Well played.
>The mask slips again. Ready to come down from that moral high ground now? Once again, you are not my moral superior and I don't need any "education" from you.
I have no mask, you're just desperately trying to from a strawman out of me, and it's not working. You've shown an inability to properly contextualize facts in support of a claim. You learn this shit during your first year of college, so that heavily hints towards you being either stupid, or uneducated. You can either argue your claims properly, or you can keep getting triggered over muh moral high ground.

You two pseuds need to fuck off and go get a room

I wouldn't label two people calling each other faggot and retard "pseuds"

>Equating harassment and witch-hunting with activism?
Um, what else is it? It's about hounding dissenting opinions off the stage.
>You cannot change views in society, in a healthy way, without activism.
Implying those changes are necessarily healthy. Society doesn't need your help, and to think otherwise is incredibly patronising.

The rest of your shitpost is the kind of freshman-tier condescension you'd expect from a trust-fund kid with no life experience. Maybe one day you'll acquire the education to realise how ignorant you are, but I don't live in hope for you.

can we get back on topic

Attached: 40585af9028365672e363882cf975384.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

Naw this whole steaming shit pile should be nuked from orbit
It’s the only way to be sure

la criatura...

The problem is, so many of today's "artists" are inseparable from the politics they advocate. Therefore any discussion of them degenerates into a discussion of their beliefs. It's the price of wokeness.

>Um, what else is it? It's about hounding dissenting opinions off the stage.
You don't even understand what you're arguing? Double yikers. To make a long point short- you're essentially saying that stealing a loaf of bread and eating it is bad, therefore eating bread is bad.
>Implying those changes are necessarily healthy. Society doesn't need your help, and to think otherwise is incredibly patronising.
I know right?! Fuck those darkies from the civil rights movement, brown people need to know their place!
>The rest of your shitpost is the kind of freshman-tier condescension you'd expect from a trust-fund kid with no life experience. Maybe one day you'll acquire the education to realise how ignorant you are, but I don't live in hope for you.
Again, no actual rebuttal. This is what happens when you argue with feelings, and have no real logical ground to stand on. Focus on further developing your arguments. Your opinions are so shallow that you fall apart after your first two or three lines of logic. Until then, kys.

its actually pronounced grimeth

Fuck, what a car crash of a post. Humanities student, perchance?

Attached: jack_astonished.jpg (308x248, 12K)

You see now?

Programming, but whatever fits your narrative I guess.

>To make a long point short- you're essentially saying that stealing a loaf of bread and eating it is bad, therefore eating bread is bad.
You're going to have to show your working here, because it looks like you're just making this up (and/or are mentally deficient.) I'll wait.
>Fuck those darkies from the civil rights movement, brown people need to know their place!
You might want to look up the word "necessarily." Because this looks, y'know, suspiciously like another strawman. Besides, the civil rights movement was already popular, or it could never have succeeded. Society was way ahead of the activists, as usual.
>This is what happens when you argue with feelings, and have no real logical ground to stand on.
Fuck, I think I just laughed up a lung. Nurse!

Attached: what_youre_saying.png (504x445, 382K)

Grimes copied Tangerine Dream and Jean-Michel Jarre... who both owe everything they are to JS Bach.

>Grimes copied Tangerine Dream and Jean-Michel Jarre
[citation needed]

>You're going to have to show your working here, because it looks like you're just making this up (and/or are mentally deficient.) I'll wait.
You're saying that activism is wrong because individuals or groups of activists engage in immoral or criminal behavior, while performing activism. Those behaviors are NOT inherent to activism, which leads to the bread analogy.
>You might want to look up the word "necessarily." Because this looks, y'know, suspiciously like another strawman. Besides, the civil rights movement was already popular, or it could never have succeeded. Society was way ahead of the activists, as usual.
It was already popular due to activism, and the only other way for it to have ever happened would be for some random swing in opinion within government, or war. I prefer activism, as it's more effective and doesn't result in millions of deaths.
>Fuck, I think I just laughed up a lung. Nurse!
There you go with those feeling again!

BOUCH!

Attached: bouchtache c1.jpg (500x500, 124K)

Attached: bouchtache c2.jpg (2048x1564, 863K)

>agreeing with the party line of the entire academic world and and almost every corporate conglomerate in America is activism

Attached: bouchtache c3.jpg (1080x1350, 639K)

>You're saying that activism is wrong because individuals or groups of activists engage in immoral or criminal behavior, while performing activism
Uh, yes.
>Those behaviors are NOT inherent to activism, which leads to the bread analogy.
Uh, yes they are. See above. Activism is pure intimidation. You don't win an argument through sloganeering, vandalism and protest marches. You win it through logic.
>It was already popular due to activism
[citation needed]
Believe it or not, ordinary human beings have a sense of right and wrong. Thinking otherwise is another symptom of your superiority complex, I'm afraid.

>the entire academic world
LMAO, the most insulated intellectual bubble in existence.
>every corporate conglomerate
Which is interested in nothing more than profiting from the latest fad.

>Uh, yes they are. See above. Activism is pure intimidation. You don't win an argument through sloganeering, vandalism and protest marches. You win it through logic.
you win power through violence and force--it's worked for the left for a couple centuries, why should they stop now?

>Uh, yes.
So you unapologetically admit to conflating activism with moral and criminal behavior? Well played.
>[citation needed]
No, this is a well known fact. Learn basic history, please.
>Believe it or not, ordinary human beings have a sense of right and wrong. Thinking otherwise is another symptom of your superiority complex, I'm afraid.
Right and wrong are relative. Kill yourself.

it's hilarious how many gays are marxists when the gay community at large is so obviously the face of neoliberal decadence

>it's worked for the left for a couple centuries
Has it really? Seen Venezuela lately? Violence and force only work in the short term. Democracy moves at a slower pace, but it always wins in the end.

Attached: bouchtache c5.jpg (271x301, 40K)

Attached: bouchtache c4.jpg (1080x1350, 458K)

grimes isnt good. liking her is to look right past that fact and dig in like an insistent, petulant teenage girl, finding meaning in associating your life w a literal brand. yall are pathetic

>So you unapologetically admit to conflating activism with moral and criminal behavior? Well played.
Yes, I unapologetically identify activism as an attempt to subvert democratic process and impose opinions by force and/or intimidation. Prove me wrong.
>No, this is a well known fact. Learn basic history, please.
O RLY?
>Right and wrong are relative
And therefrore are determined in any objective sense by democratic opinion, not the petulant rantings of tryhards.
>Kill yourself.
Careful, your immorality is showing.

>grimes isnt good.
stopped reading here

Attached: 14781139868690.jpg (1080x1349, 64K)

Alright, I see you have nothing left.
Well played, buddy!

Top kek. Surrender accepted.

K, you two done now? Everyone spent, cum dribbling etc?

No-one's stopping you posting your stunning insights, faggot. Go on, impress us.

Yeah, he has no arguments left. I get nothing from furthering the shitshow.

One of them is done, the other is sill waving it around...

He's emotional, just let him calm down.

>tsill waving it around