Be suburban soccer mom

>be suburban soccer mom
>your 12-year old daughter really wants tickets to see this new pop idol
>says everyone is talking about it and it's all over youtube and spotify and it's really, really cool
>get your tickets and go with her to the concert
>opening act is angry black man in his mid 20s yelling on stage
>the headliner is a 17-year old white girl who dresses like weird boys from high school
>she does a duet with the angry black man
>look down at your daughter
>"honey it's past your bedtime and it's time to go"

Attached: coalburnertour.png (930x595, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
youtu.be/3JsCXhmSTdE?t=900
youtube.com/watch?v=WzQIUgxgubw
youtube.com/watch?v=igDngqzBIH4
youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
rollingstone.com/music/music-features/billie-eilish-album-songs-interview-tour-tickets-797040/
variety.com/2019/music/news/foo-fighters-dave-grohl-compares-billie-eilish-to-nirvana-in-1991-1203138161/
genius.com/a/is-south-florida-soundcloud-rap-really-the-new-punk-rock
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be fair most suburban white girls are into rap by the time they're 14.

Can Billie perform well on stage? I know Denzel can obviously but can she match his energy?

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

>caring about this coalburner

I AM THE ONE THE

No. If you watch footage of her live shows she just waddles awkwardly on stage and gets the audience to sing half her songs for her. There's also never a time when she's without her bro.

And having their first mixed baby before the end of high school

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

None of you incels will marry

not really they might have a couple drake songs on their playlists but by and large the only rap theyre into are ariana grande songs that feature rappers however 14 year old suburban white boys are almost universally obsessed with rap

yikes

yes there is, you contrarian

Explain why.

Based.

Because highschoolers have neither the experience nor resources to be good parents and furthermore the likelihood of a highschool baby daddy being actively involved in the child’s life are slim to none and there have been countless studies demonstrating the disadvantages for children raised in a single parent home.

She should perform Wuthering Heights in its original key.

>caring about the average psychological welfare of the younger generations
I'll just go back to doing my heroin

Please don't hurt yourself, user. It's not worth it.

Any white woman who would willingly bring their daughter to a Billie Coalburner concert is already a lost cause.

Billie Eilish is one of (((their))) product. Seriously I've never seen someone as talentless pushed so hard by media.

FUCK YOU. Billie completely lacks Kate's vocal range, grace, and sheer talent.

Why is he touring with her if their music sounds nothing alike? Does Billie just want some clout points?

It's cause Denzel has to wake them up

This vid deserves a million views even though he leaves out her SoundCloud boy toys.

This. He'll have to break out into Uktimate or Threatz as soon as her wispy indie girl voice lulls them to sleep.

you really cant blame normie moms for being clueless user they are the no1 most shilled to demographic (satan targeted eve in the garden after all) so they need all the help they can get redpilling soccer moms should be a top priority because white women are a lynchpin of the whole new world order system since every race wants to bang them so if white women get redpilled and stop playing along the whole racket comes tumbling down based and redpilled moms will be the vanguard of the revolution mark my words

thank god

He'll also be getting his dick sucked every night by a beautiful set of 17-year old lips.

Denzel is a professional raper he would never take advantage of a teenage girl!

>angry black man

Attached: 40B83C22-22A8-430E-979D-0B3391F9744B.png (587x391, 258K)

Attached: >when the programming hits.png (66x133, 18K)

>I see what you did tharr

>accusing a survivor of child mokestation of something which many American states still consider child moleststion
Please stop.

Victims are more likely to become abusers statistically.

This. I think the statistic is as high as 85%.

I was thinking the same thing. I kept hearing her shit on the radio and thinking "is this it?" and they praised her like the second coming. She's just a shitty version of Molly Nilsson.

Comparing her to Molly is as blasphemous as comparing her to Kate.

where-to-start with nilsson? i've been meaning to for a while now.

Same works with trolls. They're just people who have had their ass handed to them multiple times and suffered great prolonged trauma.

I mean in the "muh dark, muh quirky" way comparison. If people want something that's Billie but not total insincere shit, Molly Nilsson is it.

I honestly found her through John Maus's cover of Hey Moon so maybe start with the album that has that song?

Gross.

We do.

There's no evidence he's fucking her though. If anything he's reaching out to her because he sees how exploited she is by her label.

What is more likely:

1) A rapper is having sex with a teenage white girl with large breasts

2) A rapper is platonically mentoring a teenage white girl with large breasts

You be the judge!

>all rappers are the same

>Bitches be bopping it, bow down and popping it
>Dropping it in her esophagus
>She get so nasty, in public she classy
>Perhaps she is able to swallow it
>Girl, I can make you a star
>Then I put her ass on Apollo, bitch

Attached: eyeroll.gif (238x155, 486K)

Would you honestly be surprised that a man who yells words like "bitch" and defends known abusers like X and Chris Breezy would sexually take advantage of young girls?

Not evidence but good try.

Total conjecture.

Denzel's lyrics are misogynistic and he has defended known abusers. He is a total creep!

Attached: 1542928284488.png (757x757, 246K)

He doesn't care about women so why would he think twice about sexually violating a female teenager?

Pro tip: black men see all white women as fair game. There's a reason why it's incredibly common for white women to be abused and raped by their black partners.

imagine being this racist, unironically

Billie Eilish is a fucking studio shill corporate cunt.

I'm almost certain Denzel's misogyny comes from the sexual abuse he suffered as a kid. If you were molested at a young age it's almost guaranteed you're going to see sex as being solely about power.

An explanation is not an excuse sweetie.

Please fourchannels, stop bullying /ourqueen/

youtu.be/3JsCXhmSTdE?t=900
He was molested by a man not by a woman. How does your theory even come close to making sense?

She isn't even close to being queen of Yea Forums.

>Can Billie perform well on stage?
There's literally a video of her falling on stage while touring in Europe.

REDPILLED

Kek, do you have sauce of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=WzQIUgxgubw

It's still highly significant.

ya it is significant that a victim of child abuse is going on tour with a minor

>get your daughter shagged to death

(((the act)))

Not only that but most of Billie's fans who will be attending their shows are teenage girls as well. Meaning he'll have no shortage of 13-year old white girl groupies.

>Mid 20s
>Born in 95
>You were born in 96

Attached: 1545426758600.png (754x1158, 384K)

Billie is way to manufactured at this point to do anything as insightful as Molly. She can't even write her own material and has stated in interviews she lacks any creativity, hence why she's always leaning on her brother.

I've got a 16 yr old girl. Somehow lucky enough that I don't think Billie Eilish is even on her radar, she likes a lot of her moms stuff mostly, not sure where she's even getting most of her music other than thay.
I also have a 12 yr old son and he's currently really into nu metal but I have no clue how he even found any of it. He spends a lot of fuckin time on Youtube, we ground him by taking away his internet access. It's surprisingly difficult not to push my taste on them.

based dad blogger

Attached: 1531340194881.jpg (383x353, 50K)

Friendly reminder that "toxic masculinity" conveniently ignores rap culture.

Attached: Pure Coincidence.jpg (296x314, 21K)

the left stopped pretending to hold blacks to the same standards as whites some time in the 00s.
enough time has passed that they hope we won't notice their attitude is basically a repackaged colonialist perspective on race. ("You can't really expect savages.. I mean, poor disenfranchised POC... to live up to the same standards as us."

"Turn-it-up" rapper: calls women bitches and hoes.
Crowd: *gets angry*
"Woke"/"lyrical" rapper: calls women bitches and hoes.
Crowd: *cheers*

Oversimplified.

Explain.

Why don't leftists ever call out lyrics like: ??????

as long as you don't care about functioning civilization

Don't listen to that other user, shoot up as much as you can.

Most molesters were molested.
This ones also a nigger and they don't believe anything they do to a white woman or child is wrong because payback white biyaatch.

Attached: dr-phil-no-words.png (600x317, 236K)

This. Black men think women only exist to serve men.

I still see NO evidence the two of them are having sex while she's underage. Accusing anyone of statutory rape without evidence is seriously low.

(You)
>Listening to rap despite not engaging in other proven negative activities = being a single parent and ruining the growth of your child
The level of boomer autism is astounding. This is the exact same type of argument that was used for rock and roll

Don't expect /pol/tards to think logically.

>buys tickets to concert no having had listened to the music
>”why this is terribly inappropriate for my child, this is the artist fault”
Fuck every apathetic parent who expects the entire world to follow the way there raising their kids

What song should they duet together? I vote for a trap version of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=igDngqzBIH4

>being this willfully oblivious

Rock & Roll normalized Satanism, Satanism normalized new age mysticism, new age mysticism normalized hedonism, hedonism normalized the absolute state every nation built off Christianity is now. Hope some good music was worth having a Rhodesia like future for your children.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not.

fuck off the rate of athiesm has grown in the U.S.

All positive comments and had a good like ratio. Suddenly it has 1.3 K dislike. hmm.

Billie's PR team has gone into overdrive. I'm not kidding. Her recently published Rolling Stone interview has her claiming to be "poor". Last time I checked Highland Park isn't the fucking hood.

It’s why’s always fucking slippery slope with christfags?

If they live in a trailer park they might be.

She looks so awkward here, like she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing. She said she was originally a dancer, so why can't she get someone to choreograph something much better for her?

Just imagine her singing this SoundCloud-style, complete with heavy distorted bass, autotune, and whilst wearing her oversized designer tents:
youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

>ey mayne its hard outchea on deez highland park skreetz mayne jus strugglin ta survive knamean wake up in da monin not knowin if you gon live ta see yo momma dat nite ya feel me?

Attached: GUCCI.jpg (768x1053, 225K)

skipped hs huh

>fallacy

Attached: 1520633389081.png (1200x953, 230K)

rollingstone.com/music/music-features/billie-eilish-album-songs-interview-tour-tickets-797040/
Yep.

suburban high school girls really dont seek out rap music like sure they dont mind it and its the default music at parties but its not like the average stacy is waiting for the next mixtape to drop hs girls like girly pop music but obviously tptb are trying to change that by marketing generic indie pop like shillie and her clique of clown rappers to artsy girls

>WORLD TOUR
>all cities in the US except two in canada

All the other race shit aside she's a glib facsimile of lourde. She's the Owl City to Death Cab for Cutie. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: Billie Elish.jpg (201x251, 11K)

The Euro and Australian ones were blurred out. The full schedule is on Wiki.

My question: how the FUCK did she sell out a "world tour" within 48 hours like she claims? She's playing stadiums too.

Yes, fallacy.

>fallacy

Attached: LEVINE.jpg (331x499, 39K)

>tfw legitimately curious as to what this would sound like

Again, show me the evidence.

Billie's entire soundcloud image was specifically constructed to market that culture to teenage girls. How much longer until Billie starts singing about how many percs she's popping?

The evidence is the dude is predisposed to prey on kids because he himself was abused and he comes from a culture where sex with teens is not seen as a big deal. Add the fact that his lyrical content expresses a low opinion of women in general so it is not unreasonable to suspect that he would take advantage of a voluptuous teenage girl. All of that is evidence but of course you're not coming to this conversation in good faith anyway so none of it will phase you but hopefully anyone reading this can put two and two together.

ya it really makes you wonder why (((the music industry))) is marketing gang culture to artsy suburban girls but then again theyve been doing the same thing to suburban boys for almost 30 years at this point maybe the fact theyre targeting girls with this garbage now will wake people up

Also what has Lorde done since PH anyway? One album and she was spent.

Even that cover art looks unbelievably stupid and forced.

She made a pop album in 2017 which was meh.

Billie says Tyler is her "idol" and "biggest influence" so I'm guessing she's trying to do some horrorcore-lite bullshit all while remaining safe enough for the tween consumers. She's far too stupid to understand how shock artistry works.

>She's far too stupid to understand how shock artistry works.

Alice Cooper said it best--"You have to do stuff parents will _really_ hate."

>Dave Grohl said Lorde was the future of rock and roll
>Dave Grohl says BE is the future of rock and roll
Is he getting paid to say this stuff or is he even stupider than we thought.

That's why City Morgue works, but Billie's asinine "look i'm SO edgy rawr" gimmick doesn't.

He's probably signed to Billie's label or an affiliate.

When you don't even write your own songs, it's hard.

Foo Fighters are on RCA. I don't know what BE is signed with.

She said her mother teaches professional songwriting courses, so why hasn't Billie been able to properly write a song on her own? Kate Bush wrote Wuthering Heights at 18 entirely by herself (Billie is currently 17 for comparison). Is she that creatively impaired?

Interscope. See:

It's like how in the 80s they used pop metal bands like Trixter and White Lion to market metal to basic suburban teen girls who normally listened to Janet Jackson and Paula Abdul. This demographic didn't listen to Motley Crue, that was for trailer trash chicks.

That can't be the case then because RCA is part of Sony while Interscope is Universal.

To which publication did he give the interview promoting her? That publication may have links to UMG.

To be honest Kate Bush is an upper class British woman who attended a snooty Catholic all-girls school where you learned all that literary stuff. Bilie is (I assume) a generic product of the American public school system.

variety.com/2019/music/news/foo-fighters-dave-grohl-compares-billie-eilish-to-nirvana-in-1991-1203138161/

>The Foo Fighters frontman was interviewed by Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino at the Pollstar Live conference.

Billie grew up middle-class in a gentrified part of LA (Highland Park) where she was homeschooled by entertainment industry parents (protip: if you can afford to homeschool, you are NOT poor).

The reason why we keep comparing and contrasting her to Kate is because Billie is already being given the "child prodigy" label, despite her actual talent being highly mediocre and entire rise to fame being manufactured from the start. If she was deserving of being labeled a "prodigy" she'd write her own music and draw inspiration from a variety of sources to demonstrate some kind of worldliness and intellect.

Debbie Gibson also wrote her own music at 16.

She's about as legitimate of an artist as Hanson were.

Your probably a white leftist

Oh, and he also called Lil Pump the future of punk.

Hanson could at least play instruments.

post the gif pls.

There's a song on her upcoming album entitled "xanny" so let's just take a guess as to what that's about.

>muh coffee gif

Why the fuck are burgers so obsessed with interracial relationships? Are white men insecure about their dick sizes?

RESPECC DA CULCHA U LIL BITCH AZZ HOE DAWG FUCCIN CAVEBEAST FO I SLAP THA TASTE OUTYA GOT DAM MOUF

Attached: lana8_h_GIFSoup.com_.gif (640x359, 1.63M)

Post your face when Denzel performs this in front of a bunch of 12 year old girls and their moms.

Attached: 1506293390030.png (400x400, 342K)

>CEO
There you go.

Debbie's voice was also much fuller and better than Billie's.

she looks like she fucks black men

oh, wait...

Attached: 1546386021071.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

Fuck sheltering white parents. Pull the tapeworm out of your ass and let your kids listen to good music

Attached: They bought it.gif (640x360, 436K)

And there's nothing wrong with that.

Who are these very fine gentlemen?

He should have brought up her coalburning.

What is wrong is using mass media to distort the reality of interracial relationships especially with "SoundCloud rapper" types. Whether the specific entertainers this young celebrity works with are actually nice people in private is irrelevant to the fact that the culture they publicly promote is profoundly toxic. The "SoundCloud rap" scene has already produced two notable fatalities while others are currently under investigation for crimes including sexual assault and racketeering. Furthermore these entertainers are merely the tip of the iceberg of a vast criminal network that is at the source of American urban decay and the fact that this crime network's culture is being promoted and distributed to the mainstream is disturbing on multiple levels.

Attached: So What?.jpg (816x1123, 411K)

>all "SoundCloud rappers" are the same
>biracial relationships lead to the downfall of civ

Are you really this stupid?

>X is dead
>peep is dead
>uzi is quitting music
>6ix9ine is going to jail for 40+ years
>kodak will be convicted of rape and go to jail for 30+ years
>21 is getting deported back to jolly ol' england
>juicewrld lost millions of dollars to sting
>blueface is in trouble two months into his career for deadly weapon shit

Which SoundCloud rapper fucks up beyond repair next?

Just scroll above and you'll already know.

It is not about them as individuals it is about "the brand" they are representing through their public personae. The "Soundcloud rapper" brand imitates gang culture and glorifying gangbanging in popular entertainment in general let alone in media that is marketed to children specifically is revolting.

Attached: PBS13.jpg (300x450, 24K)

This. Denzel and Billie will be caught in bed together before she turns 18.

I'd always been an idealist and thought there couldn't be a genre of music so bad it was completely devoid of any redeeming value at all. I didn't want to be like Christgau and just blanket-dismiss entire genres out oif hand. Turns out that genre of music existed after all.

Showing your ass on IG isn't a serious enough situation for the FEDs to snatch your kids.

Slug Christ finally ODs.

Forget energy, let's talk about voice.

His voice is loud (all he did was yell on his first two albums).

Her voice is soft and she lacks the ability to belt.

Now just imagine the two of them trying to duet on stage, live in front of thousands of people. Billie will need some kind of enhancement in order to be audible.

Part of the indictment page for 6ix9ine mentioned using popular music to promote gangbanging and criminal activities to America's youth.

Bullshit. Slugga is immortal.

Couple of her songs are pretty good. Structurally kinda scattered, amateurish, but they capture a mood pretty well.

>Couple of her brother's songs are pretty good. Structurally kinda scattered, amateurish, but they capture a mood pretty well.

Eh...maybe.

genius.com/a/is-south-florida-soundcloud-rap-really-the-new-punk-rock

The whole appeal of SoundCloud rap is that it's DIY and underground, yes.

This sounds like something Dave Grohl or another completely disconnected boomer would write.

I mean, her voice COULD improve with a lot of coaching. Aren't female voices still undeveloped until age 23?

If her voice needs a lot of improvement, she should be paid to sing.

It's hard to sing when you're sucking on some BBC.

>BuT hE's LyRiCaL aNd WoKe

There is literally nothing wrong with being an angry black man.

Yeah that's worked out for them great these last 30 years