Post bad critically acclaimed albums

Attached: 91968jEoKIL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1467, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ll3CMgiUPuU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQg2SsL-S5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Judging by your pic I will guess that you misspelt "rad".

Attached: rumplestiltskin black.jpg (600x591, 83K)

>rad
4:55-6:00
youtube.com/watch?v=ll3CMgiUPuU

You start.

>this is what jazz retards spend time listening to

Attached: 1490122676689.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Is that meant to be a bad part? Sounds fine to me

What's bad about it?

Unironically the greatest piece of music in the 20th century

Wow, what a fucking brainlet

Attached: rumours.jpg (630x630, 48K)

?

Attached: 1975b.png (620x615, 76K)

But that's Coltranes 7th best album

someone post itaots

Attached: jew.jpg (757x733, 12K)

lmao what was he thinking

>doot doot doot doo
>doot doot doot doo
>doot doot doot doo
>doot doot doot doo
absolute genius

Do you even know what the Supreme Love is that he's referring to you fucking mongoloid, or literally any of the context of the album
that's basically ultimate evidence you're a single digit IQ dipshit. "LMAO IM TOO RETARDED TO GET THIS SO PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY DO MUST BE LYING OR STUPID" gotcha buddy. You're a dumb dumb. I'd recommend you learn anything about music theory but i know you won't, which means you're hopeless. At minimum you should stay off this board for the rest of your life, ideally you should kill yourself

No

That’s gonna have to be a Cringe from me

yikes! low IQ jazz retards on suicide watch. You do realise jazz isn't a real genre of music. It's just boring noise with pointless technicalities without any real sense of melody. If you want real music, just listen to classical or modern electronic or hip-hop. Jazz is just trash nonsense.

Attached: Megadeth-RustInPeace.jpg (300x300, 154K)

This. And pretty much any critically acclaimed metal album. It is objectively impossible for any metal album to be over a 3/10

unironically check out the album Sad Wings of Destiny by Judas Priest, it subverts a lot of the typical shortcomings of metal. I'm only making this post because I thought the same way as you till I heard that album

Jazz is the most irrelevant genre of all time, never has something faded out of history so quickly and thoroughly. It's also a moronic form of expression, and most of the "emotion" in the compositions is self-inserted by the listener.
*snap*

>Judas Priest
I will never listen to anything from that trash band out of principle. I recommend you get some higher sensibilities and stop listening to that metal rubbish.

Sorry Tyrone, rap is still shit. Keep seething though.

Attached: Doolittle.jpg (800x800, 952K)

Rap has more lyrical and musical value than any trash metal "album". Only low iq white trash cretins listen to that crap. What are you doing on this board if you like metal anyway? It's universally despised by intelligent people with any good musical taste

I knew you were a (c)rap cuck simply by the way you were acting. I can tell you're a very sad and insecure person as well so I'll try not to shatter your little fantasy world.

What don't you like about metal without using buzzwords?? Plenty of it is schlocky nonsense (which can be fun, but is hardly intellectual), but there are some really forward thinking artists and records int he genre. I recommended that one because I think it displays a level of emotional depth and variety unorthodox to the vast majority of metal.

Seconding this. I don’t think it’s bad but it gets completely overshadowed by the other noise rock giants like Daydream Nation and You’re Living All Over Me.

Doolittle isn't noise rock.

Well not by definition but it’s always lumped in with the college radio alternative rock phase that happened in the late 80s, which a lot were noise rock

This, but unironically

Huh?!?!?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQg2SsL-S5A
College rock n roll loud noises.. let’s get primitive right now

You have no arguments so you resort to insults. Typical low iq metalhead

Wait no what am I even saying, yes it is noise rock, just listen to it wtf
And how the fuck am I supposed to respond to this

>no u
Christ, the absolute state of (c)rap faggots. Your "relevant" genre will be dead within the next decade, as will all of your favorite "artists" lmao.

Attached: 1550863430369.jpg (600x900, 223K)

Holy shit you need to kill yourself. Rap is better and more relevant than metal ever was. No-one except misfits and white trash ever cared for your degenerate genre. You will never find a metal artist as talented or relevant as Kendrick or MF DOOM, so go fuck yourself with your retarded non-music you faggot.

Stop replying to bait

Sure thing, little buddy... say, when does your girlfriend come back from Deshaun's house? Or is she there all the time now?

Attached: 1550531459118.png (648x660, 809K)

By what measure? I kinda like the album and the following two tracks are ten times better than the first one, but it's still has so many boring meandering shit sections like put it

>this whole thread

Attached: 1551108599119.jpg (274x451, 31K)

>posts overrated hack face
not surprised

Attached: 1544065206138.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Sorry mate, you misspelled 'post bait, and see if anyone answers'

One of...

have you seen how low jazzophiles score on the SAT?

Attached: mbdtf.png (600x600, 518K)

whoaaaa

I'm probably the only one who agrees with you that it's unenjoyable but I just dislike jazz in general so...

Ah yes, the American 'SAT', the standard against which the rest of the world's intelligence is tested.

it's just really boring and pretentious

Attached: laughing stock.jpg (1205x1200, 168K)

Anything by Gaysex Twink

have you ever listened to any other music outside jazz....

'Daddy' makes this album not a 10/10

Attached: appetite.jpg (1200x1200, 150K)

unironically better album than the one in OP, both are pretty bad though

fuck off you cunt

and you

>just listen to [...] or hip hop
fucking kys

Attached: 1531740929998.png (808x805, 830K)

One of the greatest rock albums of all times

that's what we want you to think, pl3b

>not enjoying the shit out of Elvin Jones drumming

wow, Yea Forums is full of retards

its a 5/10

his drumming is good, who gives a fuck though, why is everyone else in that band doing all that retarded boring shit around it?

it's called jazz you basic bitch

insufferable trash

Attached: 835FDCAF-2991-4952-847D-733974C77193.jpg (1024x1024, 252K)

so jazz is retarded boring shit? ty for clearing that up

this
this albums is overrated as fuck, is bad, is generic, is bored, why is so acclaimed?

it's overrated as fuck but still conveys a unique depressive mood that's difficult to find anywhere else. it's genuine chemical-imbalance depression and not just gf left me boohoo shit.

It's pretentious bleep bloop drivel that art hoes and pseudo-intellectuals love

Attached: 71I5kJS+dsL._SL1041_.jpg (1040x1041, 160K)

too deep for u

>not detecting obvious bait

lmfao

Bravo John, bravo

>a unique depressive mood that's difficult to find anywhere
what an asset

>pic unrelated

OI M8 U GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT COPYRIGHTED IMAGE?

Ad Nauseam - Nihil Quam Vacuitas Ordinatum Est is pretty good imo, that and deafheaven i find listenable. Legit everything else sounds the same or sounds complete garbage

how dumb you do have to be to browse a music board and not know how jazz backing works?

Attached: 1482921372435.jpg (470x377, 38K)

It's not that deep

Could never for the life of me understand it

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 21K)

Unironically just about everything John Coltrane has put out is better.

seething.

>john coltrane takes a simple motif and transposes it and changes key in different ways to recontextualize and reharmonize the main motif of the album
Literally might be the best part of the album but people who know nothing about jazz theory love to act like their opinion on jazz music is relevant

y'all faggots are fucking obsessed

Low effort bait

>unironically thinking the more complex something is the better it is

Top kek what a retard, ad nauseam is just a gorguts clone and deafheaven is the most boring black metal band there is

What's the point though if it sounds like complete shit?

literally every other coltrane album is better

easy

Attached: thank_u_next.jpg (1000x1000, 52K)