"Black dick all in your spouse again

>"Black dick all in your spouse again
And I know she like chocolate men"

Attached: 1519148137183 (1).jpg (800x371, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metrolyrics.com/on-sight-lyrics-kanye-west.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based kanye

Are these real lyrics

Did you go to picture that more like, actually being as good yourself was doing? Or should I?

metrolyrics.com/on-sight-lyrics-kanye-west.html

SHE GET MORE NIGGAS OFF THAN COCHRAN

>OMG I can’t believe KANYE SAID HIS BLACK DICK WAS IN MY SPOUSE, I CAN’T LISTEN TO THIS

Attached: 8ABFD71E-CCDE-499A-B226-1855A763E494.jpg (700x700, 45K)

These lyrics stop being annoying and start being funny when you realize no woman would cheat for Kanye.

das rite white boi

Yeah all the hardcore dudes are letting black guys bang their girlfriends nowadays.

I think literally any woman would cheat for kanye, user

Yeah cause he's rich. He has a little dick and mantits.

and he's also a manlet.

Are they? Seems like the line struck a nerve with you

Pretty cringy desu imagine a white making a song with lyrics "your girl likes those blue eyes and white skin"

Literally nothing wrong is with that or kanye’s line

Just made me lose respect the last drop of respect I had for any white cuck who would listen to this obnoxious talentless nigger.

I wouldnt
He'd probably be staring in the mirror the entire time

You're a social retard.
You're a cuckold.

mantits

Attached: 207291-0cc8b094-34c1-11e4-a0cc-b1289a6cbb36.jpg (650x1000, 53K)

Uh no lol. He's a valley girl on the inside, a manlet, gyno, and not particularly good looking or well built anyway.
You could argue they would for clout, but then that's not really for him.

the line is a direct reference to the fact that Kanye impregnated Kim while she was still married to Kris Humphries. There's no retarded culture war to be had over it lmao

"Don't attack Kanye. He's my wife's fantasy boyfriend!"

>I don't have a spouse
>even if you have a spouse he's clearly not talking about your spouse specifically
Did you guys forget what flexing is? Why are you so emotional about meaningless rhymes from a guy whose wife has a video out where she's being railed by another dude?

you sound very mad friend. you should have some hot cocoa and relax

Cuck.

It’s literally 1 guy in here upset about the line for some reason lol

.onions. cocoa

my gf's fantasy boyfriend is Jay Reatard and he's dead lol

I'm upset that Kanye the talentless nigger is famous because of a generation of cuckolds and coalburners buying his nigger noises.

ahaha stupid nigger cant bypass the filter

>listens to black men who fuck white women and gives them money
>calls others niggers
better a nigger than a cuck i suppose

SAID YOU ARE WHAT YOU IS

Attached: 1544376670562s.jpg (166x250, 6K)

It’s a pretty bad line. Kanye is a hack. What else is new

I'm not saying he's particularly good looking, but you really dont have to be when you're rich as fuck like him

Which is literally what I said here, retard

you sounded jealous so i thought you were implying he couldn't bag your bitch

You really think that women wouldn't want to fuck a rich, high status man like Kanye West? 80 year old billionaires who look like they're two breaths away from dying can get hot young girlfriends

Shut up nigger. Stop living vicariously through Kanye West. In that case Bill Gates could bag your bitch.

Attached: tumblr_oyfpmphWck1w5fdfmo1_1280.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

wait so listening to any black musician who's fucked a white woman is grounds for being a cuck? That's literally every black musician that has ever existed. Good thing you've never listened to a black musician, right?

yea bill gates probably could bag my bitch, the nigga got more money my whole family tree combined

Bill Gates could be fucking a 20 year old model if if he wanted to, are you kidding?

I'M A SICK FUCK, I LIKE A QUICK FUCK

Women gain nothing from cheating on their current man with someone wealthier unless this is one really elaborate affair we're talking.
They cheat because the other guy is more attractive sexually. Especially considering the song is about cucking, Nobody would feel that way about Kanye.
Many women might leave their bf for his money (which also means not really for him) but that's different.

ur dumb as fuck if you think ur girl wont leave you the SECOND someone with a 6 figure salary offers her a red lobster dinner and a cheddar biscuit in return for a womb pelting

Attached: file.png (1074x924, 290K)

Kanye’s actually decent looking, has fashion sense, is insanely popular as well as rich and incredibly artsy.

Yea I’d spread my ass for kanye

Status is a bigger factor in female attraction than you think. There's a reason why women worship relatively good-looking actors and musicians rather than objectively better-looking male models. A woman would rather fuck the lead singer of her favorite band than a nobody who models underwear.

Why does Ye prefer the inferior white wimmin over beautiful black bunnies?

Attached: image.jpg (744x1200, 606K)

You sound like a degenerate redditor

says the the_donald refugee

I've noticed this phenomenon with Yea Forums. Why is there always an user ready to spring from the woodwork to call someone a manlet? I'm convinced it is a manlet himself who has imternalizes his self loathing and projects it onto every other male he deems equally as unworthy of affection or admiration. Poor little guy.

That's obviously not what he's implying, retard. But when half of your favorite SoundCloud rapper's lyrics discuss fucking white women and disparaging crackers, you're probably a fucking cuckold for giving them your time and money.

It's more likely a tall incel

i am just mad his black dick isn't in me

Why would I care if they're talking about fucking white women? Bitches who chase after rappers are whores regardless of what race they are. I have a gf who only fucks me so when I hear a line like "imma fuck yo bitch" I dont take it literally like an autist.

Attached: image.jpg (1075x771, 243K)