Opinions on Fleetwood Mac

What’s mu’s take on them? Overatted or ?

Attached: 141CF260-DD27-4C84-A580-481346E44752.jpg (3004x2002, 1003K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpXMzN9H4OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rumours is a bit overrated, but they're still great. My favourite is their 1975 self titled album.

Pretty good
Leans a bit too soft rock for me

Peter Green era is underrated

overrated but still decent

Christine=Lindsay>Green>Welch=Kirwan>>Stevie
I like the 1975 self titled more than I like Rumours but I wanted to hate Rumours so much and ended up falling for it like a sucker, I just don't care for Dreams and Don't Stop.

Tango in the night is underrated
Some of the greatest pop songs of the 80s on that album

>tfw still 17 days to go
>nowhere is safe
why u do dis user? ;-;

youtube.com/watch?v=QpXMzN9H4OM

Attached: ryry.png (452x423, 227K)

Lindsey's voice is fucking awful, I don't know the term for it but it sounds like 10 different vocal tracks are placed on top of one another. Not a fan of Stevie either but holly fuck how does anyone stand that shit?

Reading up on the kind of person he is makes me hate him even more. At least he can't fucking sing anymore

Why does no one ever bring up the Peter Green era?

No tabloid bullshit going on back then. This band was sold on the drama from the Stevie/Buckingham years.

Because they like the worse incarnation of the band more.

God tier dad rock

That is literally gay

>low tier mom rock
Fixed

>wanting to hate things
You must life a fulfilling life

Jesus, Stevie Nicks was fucking ugly.

It's just the Rumours radio hits are on all the time and my dad's in a band that plays a lot of their songs so they are a top 5 most played band of my life.I'd like to be a little different from my parents, but the not radio stuff and the songs dad didn't cover are excellent. Except for Never Going Back Again, dad does the guitar part perfectly and that's a solid tune.

Mystery to Me and Bare Trees are patrician-tier albums any band would be proud to have in their back-catalogue.

Soft, mom rock. Boring as fuck. They are your mother's version of Toto or Journey.

The only good thing about them is the production but it's not enough for me.

Least not azz s nas as Poco

Bob Welch era is underrated af. That said, Tusk is my favorite album of them.

Always thought she was quite pretty.

I am partial to Rumours cuz I used to live near the studio where they recorded it and all the crazy shit went down...I used to walk my dog past it and wonder what it would have been like to have been there when they were there...seeing Stevie Nicks crying in the parking lot between lines of coke.

Nice momrock

Is the early stuff worth listening?

See

For pre Buckingham/Nicks Fmac albums worth listening to

Good normie music, i don't mind it.