Oof

How can one nerd be so wrong?

Attached: yeesh.jpg (1376x726, 214K)

What do you expect from a man in his 30s who's unironically still a liberal and would rather listen to Trap Rap mixtapes for teenagers than focusing on being a family man and a husband? He doesn't even listen to Classical and has a surface level understanding of Jazz. That would be fine if he was still a teenager or a young 20-something year old, but he's a man in his 30s. If he's going to selfishly devote himself to music rather than to starting a family, he might as well focus on educating the youth on Classical, Jazz, and some Folk.

Oof, how can anyone care?

should've painted herself black like Ariana Grande

pls dont be pasta pls dont be pasta pls dont be pasta

the dudes awful but this is a pretty fair score for that album

so retarded

Meh it's probs difficult to have the patience to enjoy this kind of album if you're doing what he does. Figured he'd give it a 5 or 6.

>being a classical faggot in 2019

reddit gamers who think 6 is a negative score

>>>

Six rating means mediocre tier at best.

who?

There's only 1 nerd worth bringing up, he gets angry when he plays video games

I fucking swear it's gotta be Fantano himself shitposting this threads daily looking for promotion and trying to fool newbs that never heard of him to go into his channel.

No one here cares about this retard, there's never been a faggot with a huge massive shit taste bigger than him.

Just because he doesn’t listen to bluegrass, rebel rock, and said that Machine Gun Kelly’s diss was NOT GOOD doesn’t mean he doesn’t have sturdy opinions, and good taste. (for the most part)

Your opinion is bad, therefore you are bad. Stop crying over Kanye’s record faggot.

OH MY GOD I LOVE LIL PUMP

Attached: S O Y.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

The fact that you take fantano gave :

The Ooz a 4
Lil Boat 2 a 7
Visions a 5
You won't get what you want a 10
Gore a 4
and Yeezus a 5

Is proof that you shouldn't take him seriously

Six for fantano is good but p. flawed. Four is mediocre at best

Jessica Pratt - Quiet Signs

Singer-songwriter/Folk artist

But he is right in most of those you pleb.

Unironically this is the closest thing ITT on why he's not that good of a reviewer. It boils down to him barely having any knowledge of music theory and only reviewing flavor of the month Pitchfork-tier albums. I used to take this guy seriously but until I started getting into classical and read breakdowns on some of the pieces I understood that Anthony doesn't go beyond "I think this is/isn't good because of (insert adjective+instrument)." It's funny because Anthony is at his best when he is talking about the scene or the context around the artist (specially when he trashes it like with Yeezus, Goblin, or Lana del Rey) not the music itself.

Imagine being this retarded

6/10 is above average on any reasonable rating scale

The fact that you can pull up past scores like that is telling. Obsessed.

hi mgh