If these two were still alive, black metal would probably be better

If these two were still alive, black metal would probably be better.

If Varg killed himself, Europe would probably be better off.

Attached: Mayhem-Euronymous-et-Dead-mayhem-30281855-550-400.jpg (550x400, 126K)

Facts. Varg turned black metal into a joke.

On the contrary, black metal turned varg into a joke

reminder that it was Euro who encouraged Dead to do stupid shit, which led to his eventual suicide
And that's a good thing!

Wasn’t Euro basically exposed as a poser after closing his shop after Varg did a media stunt for nothing and other shit?

Depends on your definition of what a poseur is. Varg was the true believer in their silly ideology, but Euronymous was more immersed in the music.

musically it would work out pretty well, since if varg died instead of euronymous we still would have gotten filosofem and all the good albums beforehand since he wrote those all before 1993. euronymous would still be alive to write spicy riffs and all of mayhem's shitty albums would (presumably) be replaced with actual good ones, so that's like twice the good music.

both of you are correct

That movie sure did make this shit popular around here

Who could be behind these posts?

I wonder what euronymous' youtube channel would be like

full of /leftypol/

>16 years in a white collar "prison" with computers and video games for murder in norway
Based

It worked, Varg is now a pussy too afraid to commit another crime.

Except that he literally was raided by officers for having a shit load of illegal guns after he got out

That's a crime? Not here in the good old U.S.A.

Why would he? Dude has like 6 kids and is in his late 40s

That's no excuse. Look at Albert Fish. So prison did reform him then.

It's a crime to have unregistered guns in the US, too.

So he is a psychopath who should be removed from society?

So he should be committing crimes for the sake of committing crimes? He doesn’t even make music anymore, all that media attention would be pointless

So this kind of prison worked then. Make your minds up.

This

>worked
I mean, he isnt still burning churches down or killing friends, but he's hoarding weapons and inciting hate crimes. So idk if worked is the correct answer

Its so strange how casual he is about talking about killing euronymous

literally the opposite
euronymous cared only about his image

Not sure what you’re points are. I’m not saying it “worked” or “didn’t work”, i’m asking why would it make him a pussy if he wasn’t committing crimes all the time

Because shit prisons = shit people when they come out. Varg was in a nice prison, and now he isn't killing anyone anymore. American prisons create repeat offenders.

One man fucked up black metal with his pure alpha male mentality

Very b&r conjecture. Euro had at least one more good album in him. We may also have seen a trend of bands imitating Mayhem (i.e. writing riffz) instead of Burzum (being atmoshit).

Nobody would give a shit about some mega-edgy tryhard teenie bands from scandinavia if the church burnings and the murders hadnt happened

Attached: 1549351415741.jpg (304x280, 15K)

Why did Euronymous always have communist posters lmao

this is true, but the same situation applies to a lot of other bands/artists/genres. indentification through association

Unironically, if every single person who 'liked' metal killed themselves, the world would be a better place.
But hey, carry on 'growling' at each other, edgelords.

I wish Euronymous and Varg had made amends and conspired against judeo-christianity more together
They were a good team back in the day, motivating each other to burn down those disgusting churches and creating an army. We could have had a better time line. I know the murders, death and arson caused a select elite few to become drawn to how serious it really all was, but we could have had murder, death and arson without infighting

Such weak bait, are you even trying?

black metal is inherently bad.
shitty rhythms, 0 sound creativity just a tremolo picked distorted guitar with some autistic screeching about edgy shit.
most of its fans listen to it because its "obscure" and makes them feel trve kvlt and special. its just a matter of context rather than music

Attached: 7982714c3c5572f7567a5ce4af42470e.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

t. Rifflet

>believing the movie
Dead is retroactively over hyped because he killed himself. De Mysteriis might've been cooler, might've been worse too though. After that him still being alive wouldn't of meant a great deal. And Euronymous was a useless tosser who would've took ten years to get Snorre to write the next album.

>I posted a terrible strawman on Yea Forums, oh boy I sure trolled them

the only trve metal is Immortal

It was always a joke. He just brought it to the punchline.

damn you're the first person to ever think this, you should make some innovative metal