What do you think she's listening to?

What do you think she's listening to?

Attached: 667280_keetydraws_librarian-from-hilda.png (1974x1378, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lkLhstZCU9I
youtube.com/watch?v=_NdLYV3h3j4
youtube.com/watch?v=UFsm0jhBdvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Billy Joel - The Stranger

David Naegele – Dawning Of The New Age

youtube.com/watch?v=lkLhstZCU9I

lil soda boi

bauhaus

My homeproduced dungeon synth demo

Buyer's Market

a dubbed copy of Sisters of Mercy - Floodland

YouTube covers of Beatles songs by Asians and Latin Americans who don’t speak English and learn the lyrics phonetically.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone book on tape

Field recordings of her moaning

Attached: 2928455 - Hilda_(series) inkershike librarian-1.jpg (928x495, 66K)

>feet
drop them in my mouth my queen

All art ho garbage belongs on

Attached: 1550803453687.jpg (388x427, 109K)

the slapping noise of my balls clapping against her crotch

nice

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-09-23-16h38m38s339.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

why are we meming about hilda on this board? whats next? Carmen Sandiego.

probably tylo be chillin'

What character is this???

The librarian from the Netflix show Hilda, she only shows up halfway through the season and has a few lines but her personality is enough that lots of people have been interested in her and she’s confirmed to appear in season 2. It’s a comfy little fantasy adventure show, pretty good I think

Attached: C99A1708-ED1C-428A-96EC-41FFC8CBFBA1.gif (480x270, 811K)

who is this qt

Thanks user! I'll watch it in my spare time. Show looks cute af

youtube.com/watch?v=_NdLYV3h3j4

Attached: All_lights_fucked_on_the_hairy_amp_drooling.jpg (159x253, 12K)

shes your typical goth rebel dream girl type, inserted by the artist because they're like any of us lonely virgins except they get paid to draw their waifu.

good show though

is this a lesson on equality disguised as a cartoon or is it actually entertaining

actually entertaining, it is definitely a kids show though

My sperm swimming in her womb

i mean when i was a kid shows were funny, not franklin the turtle episodes about how badger kids with disabilities can play soccer too

There's no girl power stuff in it if that's what you're asking, some of the stories have mild subtext to them but for the most part it's monster/fantasy creature of the week stuff with a cozy British atmosphere. There's definitely some horror elements and actual comedy
It's a kids' show but not a little kids' show, meant for 7-12 as opposed to preschoolers

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-09-23-16h53m19s854.png (1920x1080, 922K)

it's probably important to have those kinds of episodes when emotionally stunted/autistic adults
(you) are watching

>There's no girl power stuff in it if that's what you're asking
no no, girl power stuff is fine i like shows about girls too, i'm just asking cause the last two cartoons i watched were steven universe where everybody cried every single episode and every episode was an allegory to some minority issue, and adventure time which went down the drain too fast cause the tumblr writers that joined wanted the show to be about shipping, none of that shit is entertaining or funny
i'm just autistic but am in touch with my emotions, but believe me when i say that growing up mexican and poor the last thing i wondered was why weren't all the characters in my cartoons brown and poor as well, i just wanted funny cartoons not llife lessons, i had my parents and went to school for life lessons ya know?

Oh well then it definitely doesn't have that problem, every episode has an actual adventure or some kind of conflict going on, there's no shipping or episodes where nothing happens except crying about feelings

this, it's more reminiscent of adventure time or gravity falls, and even if I like both those shows more Hilda is still really sweet

Keeping this on the topic of music though, Grimes did the opening for the show
youtube.com/watch?v=UFsm0jhBdvU

grimes