MUSIC GUIDE FOR BOOMERS UPDATE

What else should I put in here?

Attached: dad.jpg (1714x2510, 1.16M)

you could start by not just spewing popular "alt" indie albums. everybody's already going to be easily exposed to these albums

You're proving them right, retard.

I don't think people who believe in the statements on the left side know about these albums

Epic basedpilled post

this chart is bad. the idea is bad. the execution is bad. you should feel bad for making it

no

I didn't know there were so many different albums by swans which are all called to be kind

This chart is an embarrassment on so many levels. Stop this right now, user.

Nice genre touristcore chart you fucking moron

We already have a chart like this. No need to make a new one.

Fucking newfags

I'm willing to stop if you elaborate what exactly is bad about this chart, my guy.

Btw here's previous version (2015)

Attached: 1448141490273.jpg (1714x1994, 1.73M)

Here's the first one

Attached: b5b.jpg (1080x1600, 435K)

You're not a very smart cookie, don't you?
Another one

Attached: x7VAKWK.jpg (1400x1993, 547K)

To Pimp a Butterfly and Atrocity Exhibition have way too much swearing and drugs for those close-minded people. I'd remove those and add Oblivion Access by Lil Ugly Mane, The Powers That B, Floss by Injury Reserve, and some old hip-hop if that counts.
Obviously depends on what kind of music the person likes to begin with. If they're total boomers they wouldn't like any of those albums so i'm assuming they already like some slightly experimental stuff.
EMOTION is way too girly and poppy for most people so i'd add No Now by Clarence Clarity and Time 'n' Place by KKB instead.
In the trap one i'd add Unrendered or NoRedeemingQualities by BONES (everyone seems to prefer a different album of his but these are my favs).

I really don't think people who believe the bottom statement will be won over by fucking Rodeo

32 year old boomer here and i'd rather carry on listening to the same few albums by Tim Buckley, Captain Beefheart and Cluster than anything on that shitty chart lmao

Attached: dang.png (500x496, 243K)

hahahah exactly

Coward

i've already listened to 3/4ths of the albums on the chart. the 3 best happen to be Black Up, Rodeo and Jeffery

Why not? It's ambitious in it's production and it's rock-friendly (because of occasional gatars)
Jeffery is more questionable imo

Add Stranger by Yung lean on bottom

hey im the OP from the thread a week ago

im glad it got followed up by someone else :)

here

Attached: PQazpme.jpg (1400x1993, 1.39M)

Good one. Very underrated album

Add Oil Of Every Peral to the electric section and A Crow Looked at me to the lyrics

delete your thread cringelet

A Crow Looked At Me isn't exactly lyrical/poetic (in the same sense as implied old lyrical 'goats' are like Led Zeppelin or Queen or whatever the hell)

any band from the 90s, smashing pumkings, radiohead, greenday, nirvana, pearl jam....typical 90s boomercore...it becomes even more pathetic when retro boomers think is "so fresh and at the front of music exploration" , "its not retro emo dadrock at all....oh no,no"...

at least they could own up to the reality and be happy.

Attached: MV5BNWNkNmE2MzQtY2ExNC00ZTFiLWJlNDItZDY5MDY2ZTUyYTI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1NTMyNzM@._V1_[1].jpg (872x656, 99K)

..what

it is what it is, my boomer fren.

add Hold Steady, Joanna Newsom, Okkervil River, & Aesop Rock to the lyricist category.

also jeffrey lewis & regina spektor

The metal row on these charts is always retarded p4k-approved dumpster fodder. Just delete it already.

>Metal column has Celtic Frost, a band that was one of the definitive 80s extreme metal acts
I see why this was updated

Fuck rap

ruck fap

based

extreme cringe

>Lightning Bolt in Metal
Maybe if you included Fantasy Empire but They're definitely more punk leaning.

Swans 'To Be Kind'

why earl wtf? lmao get that shit out of there

Swans 'To Be Kind'

Daughters isn't metal and Vektor is for pussies and emo fags

Swans 'To Be Kind

Swans - to be kind

Cold Facts - Sixto Rodriguez

Attached: Front+Cover001+copy[1].jpg (1102x980, 996K)

this chart really highlights just how versatile To Be Kind was

Rock Section: Wide Awake!, You Won't Get What You Want, The OOZ, Twin Fantasy

Rap Section: The Impossible Kid, I Don't Like Shit I Don't Go Outside, or Oblivion Access

Electronic Section: Get rid of all your picks, replace it with Ravedeath 1972, Replica (or R Plus Seven), Cosmogramma, Oil Of Every Pearl's Un-Insides, Luxury Problems (or We Stay Together), and That's Harakiri

Experimentation Section: Get rid of YOTS and SRS, put Red Burns, &&&&&, and Double Negative

Pop Section: Melodrama, Little Dark Age, The ArchAndroid (or Dirty Computer), and Currents

Singing Section: Isolation by Kali Uchis, Los angeles by Rosalia, Take Me Apart by Kelela, CTRL by SZA, Aromanticism by Moses Sumney, Malibu by Anderson Paak

Metal Section: No Daughters, put something metal fans actually like and not pitchfork-core bs

Songwriting Section: Pure Comedy (or ILYHB), A Crow Looked At Me, The Idler Wheel..., Benji, Peasant

Trap Rap Section: Imperial, I Am > I Was, The Persona Tape by Maxo Kream (or another Maxo mixtape), If You're Reading This It's Too Late, maybe Die Lit

Extremely pleb taste in electronic

At least I'm not as bad as OP. And besides, it's for boomers anyway. Not supposed to be very out there