Someone list me more like this? The only thing I can think of is "Emmure - Goodbye to the Gallows"

Someone list me more like this? The only thing I can think of is "Emmure - Goodbye to the Gallows"

Wikipedia says this is Nu Metal, but this isn't the sound I think of when I think "Nu Metal"

Attached: 220px-Slipknot_-_Vol._3-_(The_Subliminal_Verses).jpg (220x220, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp98sZQSu-A
youtu.be/9GFI6Rf-IkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mudvayne. Three Days Grace. Korn.

I've listened to TDG and Korn before. Never thought of them as the same genre as Slipknot. I've honestly never listened to a full mudvayne album before. Metal has so many people who listen to nothing but Metal, so they just tend to place everything together. Listening to Mudvayne now. It's definitely close, but godamn I kind of hate this. What makes this so much worse than Slipknot?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp98sZQSu-A
Listen to this album man

Also, idk why you crud the Mud. Slipknot kind of at their third album became more in line with rock that came before them, blending in acoustic ballads and guitar solos with more melodic singing. Maybe that's why.

Probably because it was their album with "World So Cold" on it. Godamn this Korn album is good. Thanks user.

If you like the album I like you user, that album means a lot to me and I genuinely think it's good beyond nostalgia or sentiment too

I've never heard it before and it seems pretty good to me. Very creatively produced.

Glad you enjoy it my friend

Thank you, friend. Just so you know, I'm masturbating and thinking of you.
Are you hung? Tmi I know sorry.
Will you fuck me? If I asked?
I have a tight ass pussy. A little soft cock that will fling if you fuck me. I might even cum, SOFT!
Does... any of this... interest you?
I like you...
I'll let you cum in me...

I will do anything to or with you, friend.

I would recommend all of Holy Wood by Marilyn Manson

youtu.be/9GFI6Rf-IkI

Bless your heart.

OP here, i've always loved that album

Best thread on mu right know tbqh

Cane Hill - Too Far Gone
Give it a try, I think you'll dig it OP.

Death, newer Children of Bodom, Lamb of God, Fear Factory

The Opposite of December
Fellsilent - The Hidden Words

Attached: Capture.png (743x460, 80K)

Stone Sour

total noob here. what slipknot album would you suggest to a nine inch nails fan?

I'd suggest Iowa or Vol 3

Coldplay
Nsync
creed

Is this entire thread supposed to be bait?

No user. Some people just like things you don't.

This is hands down the worst slipknot album

that's what I'm trying to figure out