6ix9ine died after Tati, prove me wrong

6ix9ine died after Tati, prove me wrong

Attached: 1550367645070.png (800x800, 442K)

>fly like a dragon
>bitch suck my dick cuz i'm fly like aladdin

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

Song sounds good tho, and best part is
>WHY YOU WATCHING ME?
>YOU ALL UP ON MY IG
>WHY YOU STALKING ME?
>YOU DONT EVEN FOLLOW ME
>WHY YOU TWEET MY SHIT?
>YOU DONT EVEN READ MY SHIT

>BITCH YOU USED TO FUCKING LEAVE ME ON "SEEN" AND SHIT

>rhyming shit with shit

Was that one of his last 'harder' songs?

>only the last word of a line can rhyme

6ix9ine died with Gummo

“Poles1469” 6ix9ine might’ve been peak 6ix9ine.
>hair was most vibrant
>face wasn’t covered with a million other tats
>wasn’t fucking with gangs and shit that ultimately lead him in prison
Damnit why did Trippie and Zilla have to beef with him

6ix9ine was never born. He never existed at all.

Honstly since Zillakami didn't influence him anymore, he became shit. He had an unique style back when. If they would just haven't beefed, we would have Zillakami and Tekashi instead of Sosmula.

I can see why you would say that after DUMMY BOY but some of the songs from DAY69 gives me old Tekashi69 vibes. ‘Doowee’ and ‘Chocolate’ are good examples

he didn't die. I would know because I am 6ix9ine

ur gay 6ix9ine fag
I bet u touch little boys too

He touched little girls though not little boys.

>I bet
>Reading comprehension
>implying he hasn't touched little boys and hasn't gotten caught for it

You said "I bet you touch little boys too" implying that you think he touches little boys like 6ix9ine but 6ix9ine never touched little boys. Take the L and quit mansplaining, cuckboy.

Time to go back to class and learn basic reading comprehension classes, fanboy faggot. I bet you touch little boys too.
>cuckboy
>mansplaining
you think you're clever faggot, don't you?

>he didn't die. I would know because I am 6ix9ine
>I am 6ix9ine

>I bet u touch little boys too

The joke was he was claiming to be 6ix9ine and he replied with "you probably touch little boys too".

Stop being a moron and learn to read you fucking massive newfag.

Look rap is shit ik but that is seriously one of the worst criticisms I regularly hear.
He rhymed tweet, read, and seen, with all of them having “my shit” or “and shit” after them
There is plenty of things to criticize rap for, but when you say stupid things like this it makes everyone who criticizes rap sound like a moron.

not based mulignane

need more melanin

are you suggesting he was cloned?

True, "Tekashi69" died somewhere after summer of 2017. (even 6ix9ine said on AKs livestream that he considers tekashi and 6ix9ine to be diff entities)
>Damnit why did Trippie and Zilla have to beef with him
I loved zilla and 69 but honestly zilla and trippie were both jealous faggots from the start. Trippie called 69 a weirdo b4 they became "friends" for bumping his music on IG and Zilla copyrighted "tekashi69" behind his back and tried to sign scumgang to a label. Zilla was also living in 69s house when 69 was dirtpoor but somehow expected 69 to give him 10k back after bailing him out,. Fuck kinda friend is that

Nah the clone would be Kid Buu