What music do NPC's listen to?

What music do NPC's listen to?

Attached: ex3xwox6cmr11.png (1083x1128, 51K)

Ariana grande
Imagine dragon

Obscure bands

your favorite album

Yea Forumscore

All greatest hits albums

>npcs
>music
NPCs are incapable of understanding art, even the most primitive art. It would take too much computing power. They quite literally don't hear anything when you put on music. That's why they have to read up on artists, to say appropriate things about them, like "wow, this new Lil Pump mixtape sucks shit" or "OOOMMMGGG the new Ariana is fire".

my favourite album

Reggaeton

>not posting the version with headphones
fucking amateur

Attached: 1539732113373.jpg (430x441, 38K)

Tool

Soundcloud rappers like Lil Pump and xxxTentacion.

Trap Rap, Hard Rock

It depends on what type of NPC they are.

Average Zoomer - Modern Top 40 (+ maybe a couple of superstars from the past like MJ & Queen)
Average Boomer - Full length albums from popular 60s-70s acts such as Pink Floyd, Beatles and Fleetwood Mac
"Alt" Zoomer - Anything Fantano and/or Pitchfork gives a high score
"Alt" Boomer - They seemed to all listen to The Velvet Underground, Stooges, Ramones and Kraftwerk and have a story about when they discovered those artists.

Mind you, all of the artists I've mentioned are good. NPCs get it right sometimes.

spotify playlists

mu core, essential albums, any album that is popular with fans who don't listen to other albums within the genre/genres of the album, such as First Utterance

Yea Forumscore

you’re about 99% right, just a couple corrections because you’re giving the npcs too much credit (said the npc)
>maybe a couple of superstars from the past
i haven’t seen a zoomer listening to queen in a long time, much less any other “classics” (mj part is accurate, tho)
>full length albums
maybe like half the time
but yeah good job user

Something strange and out of place. Mostly Hip hop from 1980/1990 according to the Pod of Tunes one insane one left behind at the inn. Got it cheap at auction. I unlocked its real power and found that it can save my life.

As a grain farmer on the outskirts of town my farm is one of the first place to get hit in any attack. And the music change is a early warning. In fact I can tell what type of event has been triggered by what is playing. As the music from the Pod of Tunes stops and the loud sky music takes over, which I never notice before I had the tool.

Grand instrumental mostly strings is a monster hoard.
Grand trumps, king or other important person (like tax collector)
Lots of Drums is an army of some kind.
Chanting is cult or religious zealots.
Overly cheerful stuff are the insane strong one like Dickface4592 and AngelXxX, you never know what they are going to do. Some help you others try to rob and kill you. Best look uninteresting when they come by.
Silence is anyone guess, from undead to just time stopping for like 12 hour without notice. Honestly that one is the most troubling.

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

Attached: thistbhfam.gif (921x155, 212K)

death grips, vaporwave, "chill hop lofi beats," carly rae jepsen, and that passenger of shit video

panic! at the disco

epic

Absolutely nothing
they'll put on the radio or listen to what their friends listen to, they'll memorize it so they can sing along later or maybe even listen to/read a review so they can talk about it. But behind the curtains there's absolutely nothing going on, no emotional response, no creative drive, no opinion. Just a dead husk trying to pretend it's alive.

This desu

“Conscious” hip hop that’s is really just meaningless posturing when you dig into it like J Cole, Kendrick Lamar

Anything Fantano told them to like.

lmao thats pretty accurate. funny how they don't even notice this.

Ghost. The U2 or generation.

Reggaeton, Cumbia, Ariana Grande, Despacito, etc.

this

This.

serious question: do normies actually listen to ariana grande?

isnt it like justin bieber, that its generally considered trash even among them?

BASEDSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOYSOY

Attached: soysoysosysoysoysosysoysoysoys.png (636x773, 105K)

spotify daily mixes are the shizznitt

>Feel is "meaningless posturing"

NSBM, RAC, Oi!, hatecore, beatdown hardcore, groove metal, outlaw country, pagan black metal, synthwave, fashwave, martial industrial

t.NPC

Rap

definitive npc headphones too

Attached: thom.png (536x954, 1.28M)

*long list of artist with nothing in common but general praise*

kek

Attached: meltface.png (240x312, 67K)

this

extremely accurate minus the full length albums part. the only full album you'll ever catch them listening to all the way through is DSOTM

anything fantano has given a positive score to

Mostly these, especially the radio part. If the station is owned by Cumulus, Entercom, and especially IHeartMedia it's NPC garbage.

stop using this discord meme

Whatever is on Spotify top lists and radio.

idk the spotify discover playlist algorithm has gotten pretty good for me, and i have some playlists i made for myself for work, but I still mostly listen to full albums

Fuck you for putting John cage in there, great composer, troglodyte

If "NPC" has returned to meaning people with no personality then usually Radio Rock and EDM.
If it still means "people who don't watch PJW videos and agree with them" then: better than anything you like.

Attached: Imagine My Shock.png (756x490, 1.42M)

beyonce, kanye wet

Any zoomer not into pop or rap usually ends up being a classic rock fag so you’d be surprised how many there are

Talk Talk

Whatever happens to be on the radio when they turn it on.