ITT Yea Forums makes the sound track to the next GTA game

Inspired by this thread Roll dubs and your song is on GTA VI

Attached: B0BEEADD-AE79-4E2B-B7C6-50DDEBCF9542.jpg (1661x929, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yun1IlBnDmY
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZy9IJ3yrU
youtube.com/watch?v=LBwAqI2nEuU
youtube.com/watch?v=3VhpazLKr2k
youtube.com/watch?v=uED1KDGVYjY
youtube.com/watch?v=--MLlsBJFhw
youtube.com/watch?v=juD4ayBbHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=0Kx3CzMNMBY
youtube.com/watch?v=UE4kLYy3HDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ESS0eKJpEZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=galsqWBiXg4
youtube.com/watch?v=HfN7Rj723eU
youtube.com/watch?v=CsHiG-43Fzg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd_GRy8SKII
youtube.com/watch?v=PXwyLibQm60
youtu.be/jYnpisHe0X0
youtube.com/watch?v=ThHz9wlBeLU
youtube.com/watch?v=m0AKJMGxwpE
youtube.com/watch?v=pJQyGbv0oZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=-OO9LloDSJo
youtube.com/watch?v=qYjgSYTe-m8
youtube.com/watch?v=NHywdqH3F6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lhhlLd9Q9DU
youtube.com/watch?v=L07_FKecNuI
youtube.com/watch?v=UJLhG8YKbII
youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=_-0sUuGufmw
youtube.com/watch?v=6It35dSIAXA
youtube.com/watch?v=a2awcfsL_Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=rFdDAugPYOk
youtube.com/watch?v=MVITiigOQ-g
youtube.com/watch?v=1dNIQVYGXbM
youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA
youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI
youtube.com/watch?v=ik2YF05iX2w
youtube.com/watch?v=dw1oM7LBbxE
youtube.com/watch?v=mrMLMV6E4CM
youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i38fCDsrKIg
youtube.com/watch?v=YT516h7QwA4
youtube.com/watch?v=CU70A4YgkuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UmIiq_EHR1c
youtube.com/watch?v=fcYY6xwwfCE
youtube.com/watch?v=62gl8dtMjCw
youtube.com/watch?v=z5iiEtFL69I
youtube.com/watch?v=qcQexz1iU5M
youtube.com/watch?v=RKt1CrFWUTw
youtube.com/watch?v=bVKy2Va7Ds0&list=RDWUFREEJiGeQ&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=6nm1BJPe-pg
youtube.com/watch?v=QWg8JAQ9cQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=eP05iSzpz94
youtube.com/watch?v=WG564GILdCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEiQuKbzrks
youtube.com/watch?v=EXAJetk9iJo
youtube.com/watch?v=xMP-JqFQ_l4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivu4Y9om5tU
open.spotify.com/track/5Cv4t4aQoxeMnIEYBSbsKV?si=caDLTmlzQg60fBxb6NPw_A
youtube.com/watch?v=VerK4zwMRQw
youtube.com/watch?v=78HmTNlhGhs
youtube.com/watch?v=vqML7WbOun8
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Z-eUmR2bM
youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=_YC3sTbAPcU
youtube.com/watch?v=e8TjTTxJuK4
youtube.com/watch?v=gX6ZlpdO-FI
youtube.com/watch?v=HvmGU8eTtU8
youtube.com/watch?v=TqlJeph6uVA
youtube.com/watch?v=OztC_7nkAd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's gonna be essentially the same ost as Vice City/VC Stories. They were all classics, and not having them in this one would be a mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yun1IlBnDmY

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZy9IJ3yrU

youtube.com/watch?v=LBwAqI2nEuU

youtube.com/watch?v=3VhpazLKr2k

youtube.com/watch?v=uED1KDGVYjY

youtube.com/watch?v=--MLlsBJFhw

so we basically just posting random music we like lol

What decade is it set in?

youtube.com/watch?v=juD4ayBbHdY

youtube.com/watch?v=0Kx3CzMNMBY

youtube.com/watch?v=UE4kLYy3HDQ

most likely modern.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESS0eKJpEZQ

youtube.com/watch?v=galsqWBiXg4

youtube.com/watch?v=HfN7Rj723eU

youtube.com/watch?v=CsHiG-43Fzg

youtube.com/watch?v=Nd_GRy8SKII

youtube.com/watch?v=PXwyLibQm60

If the game is going to take place in Vice City (which should be, we haven't seen it since Stories) there should be a radio station dedicated to 80's hit songs, like how GTA V has West Coast Classics
my song pick would be this
youtu.be/jYnpisHe0X0

OP has to decide if its modern or 80's.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThHz9wlBeLU

80's would be a easier playlist to make. Modern would be a challenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0AKJMGxwpE

youtube.com/watch?v=pJQyGbv0oZ8

Attached: 186069.jpg (1200x1595, 196K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-OO9LloDSJo

youtube.com/watch?v=qYjgSYTe-m8

youtube.com/watch?v=NHywdqH3F6Y

youtube.com/watch?v=lhhlLd9Q9DU

youtube.com/watch?v=L07_FKecNuI

youtube.com/watch?v=UJLhG8YKbII

youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=_-0sUuGufmw

Post more Freestyle music guys. Miami in the 80's was the mecca of freestyle.

its not on youtube but
dead man's tetris by flylo is a must

youtube.com/watch?v=6It35dSIAXA

youtube.com/watch?v=a2awcfsL_Uc

youtube.com/watch?v=rFdDAugPYOk

youtube.com/watch?v=MVITiigOQ-g

youtube.com/watch?v=1dNIQVYGXbM

youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI

youtube.com/watch?v=ik2YF05iX2w

youtube.com/watch?v=dw1oM7LBbxE

youtube.com/watch?v=mrMLMV6E4CM

youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=i38fCDsrKIg

Already in GTA V

youtube.com/watch?v=YT516h7QwA4

youtube.com/watch?v=CU70A4YgkuQ

this exact tune was in VC, i'd rather put new 80's BANGERS in VI

youtube.com/watch?v=UmIiq_EHR1c

We need radio stations nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=fcYY6xwwfCE

youtube.com/watch?v=62gl8dtMjCw

youtube.com/watch?v=z5iiEtFL69I

youtube.com/watch?v=qcQexz1iU5M

youtube.com/watch?v=RKt1CrFWUTw

>there are people who unironically want GTA VI to be a rehash of Vice City
You faggots are just as bad as Pokemon or Mario players, and just want to play the same games and prefer nostalgia to being exposed to something new.

Mini Radio Stations for each genre would be ideal with the main Pop station having the most songs.

Synth Pop
Goth/Post Punk
Funk/Soul//Freestyle
Hip Hop
Metal
Rock
Jazz/Latin Jazz/Salsa? Prob not.

>literally no dubs ITT
fags
On the rock/metal station:
youtube.com/watch?v=bVKy2Va7Ds0&list=RDWUFREEJiGeQ&index=7

Attached: Osama.jpg (620x417, 48K)

I agree but making a radio station for it would be sloppy since people would just post their fav modern songs. Gotta be specific with the aesthetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=6nm1BJPe-pg

GTA set from Portland to Seattle. Racing through Casadia to

youtube.com/watch?v=QWg8JAQ9cQ4

youtube.com/watch?v=eP05iSzpz94

Oh, that is a good point.

Of course, expect GTA VI, regardless of when it's set, to have the shittiest radio stations, just like GTA V was the shittiest yet. Why? Because GTA IV did gangbusters, artists who wrote decent songs probably demanded absurdly high royalties, Rockstar gave them the finger because they didn't want to overpay for music, so they stuffed it with shitty tracks.

With GTA V being I think the second-most valuable single entertainment product, (surpassing the Phantom of the Opera, but not the The Lion King), the situation is going to be even worse, and artists are going to demand even more, and Rockstar probably won't care, as it's not like GTA V suffered much financially for having such a bad soundtrack.

We could make a modern station work but have a set of rules on what to post exactly. Maybe make certain radio stations that has a specific sound that matches modern miami. Having certain stations like House, Techno, Synthwave, Indie Rock/Shoe Gaze, Reggaeton/Latin Pop , A Florida centric Trap station with specific florida rappers like Denzel Curry and SpaceGhost. Maybe after this playlist is done.

1/51 chance

Is there anything interesting in modern Miami to make a fun videogame of?

youtube.com/watch?v=WG564GILdCY

listen to this its perfect

video games are not art

It you don't consider what would actually be most financially viable or likely, (which would be pure crap, even worse than GTA V's soundtrack at this point), a better question than what one would want to hear would be asking what would please most people. GTA IV had a great soundtrack, and in making something that will be generally enjoyable and actually approximates what the Rockstar team has to go through, (though without the very important aspect of a budget, or considering what would be a good value for the cost of licensing).

Just posting whatever music one would want to hear does not make a good or intelligent thread. I listen exclusively to classical music, consider ingmyself a connoisseur, which is why what I would want to hear in a scoundtrack would probably be much worse than what Rockstar made for GTA III and Liberty City Stories, but if I were to think of an ideal soundtrack for GTA, it would consist of catchy, almost instantly comprehensible music, which is what radio stations, (assuming they are decent), do now.

This sort of thinking would be useful for a mod for GTA VI, (which, as far as I know, does not even exist now for GTA V), which would replace the inevitably terrible, (and in the case of GTA V, actually terrible), music with the type of music Rockstar would have put in their games if they didn't have to pay absurd licensing fees, (which we can be certain is the reason why GTA V is a masterful in every respect from the point of view of production values except in its soundtrack). Because people can just get the songs some other way, this would actually be practical, as user who generate playlists don't have to be concerned with licensing costs.

As a side note, why classical music stations are so bad is there is such a crippling variety and some of the best music is clearly inappropriate for radio. At the same time, even songs that could work on radio wouldn't appeal to the size of audience that Rockstar wants.

Have you not been paying attention to the news lately?

You make valid points. I'm surprised they never really had a classical station other than the GTA 3 one which was more of a joke station. Wouldn't most notable Classical pieces be public domain now? i remember their being a copyright issue related with Bach but i forget. Throughout the years i tried making a custom GTA V playlist with different genre stations but lose interest halfway since it required too much and felt point less really. I wanted to try to make a playlist that would appeal to everybody but had songs that made sense and was of quality.

>quads
geez, he only asked for dubs user
also, music:response if I get dubs

Attached: 1549550498796.jpg (644x422, 27K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEiQuKbzrks

checked

>I'm surprised they never really had a classical station other than the GTA 3 one which was more of a joke station.
They had one in Liberty City stories. I knew next to nothing of classical music when I first played GTA III, and I really enjoyed their selections, as obvious as they seem to me being more familiar with classical music, including a song with a melody that was prominent in a scene from Amadeus, Verdi's two most popular songs, "La Donna È Mobile", and "Libiamo ne' lieti calici" (sung by Pavarotti no less), Pucini's most popular song, "O Mio Babbino Caro," (by Maria Callas), and "Finch'han del vino," (though questionable singing).

Liberty City Stories, is worse, but has the Anvil Chorus, the Overture to Marriage of Figaro's, and "Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves" from Nabucco.

As far as classical music that is specific to opera, you can scarcely do better than above, at least it would be hard to find songs equally short that have a distinct and immediately recognizable character that appeal to virtually everyone. I think this was consistently the case in the GTA radio stations, even for genres I don't really care for, at least before GTA V.

>Wouldn't most notable Classical pieces be public domain now?
Absolutely, and I'm sure for whatever classical piece Rockstar wanted, they could find a cheap, decent recording. However, the issue is nobody listens to Classical music. Not literally, of course, and New York and LA do have classical music stations, (unlike the HD GTA cities based on them), but if even 1000 people didn't buy any individual GTA game because it didn't have a classical music station, I would be surprised, so selecting the tracks and paying even cheap licensing fees for classical music is a waste of time and money respectively.

Not him, but wtf is interesting about this place? I live here and I don't want to see this shithole in a GTA game, regardless of the context. The 80s aesthetic is done to death, both in culture and in GTA, and this city has little going for it except its beaches and luxury associated with them. I don't know what news you're talking about.

I should have mentioned Folrida in general. A lot of crazy headlines seem to originate in Florida and its usually something drug related.

I'm thinking about starting a new topic on making a modern playlist with classical included but i'm not sure if i want to put in the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXAJetk9iJo

need a gta set on the 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=xMP-JqFQ_l4
and i dont mean the first gtas

The Trees - Rush

reroll

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivu4Y9om5tU

Rollin - Limp Bizkit

sicko mode

reroll

>Of course, expect GTA VI, regardless of when it's set, to have the shittiest radio stations, just like GTA V was the shittiest yet. Why? Because GTA IV did gangbusters, artists who wrote decent songs probably demanded absurdly high royalties, Rockstar gave them the finger because they didn't want to overpay for music, so they stuffed it with shitty tracks.
total bs
they literally had trending artists and personalities do exclusive tracks for V and radio hosts
overall music selections is better than IV

by the time GTA 6 releases the 80's revival will be hopefully dead and buried

>do exclusive tracks for V
And which of these were actually good?

open.spotify.com/track/5Cv4t4aQoxeMnIEYBSbsKV?si=caDLTmlzQg60fBxb6NPw_A

rerollin

holy shit its so good why havent they made more? anything else like this?

Good choices lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=VerK4zwMRQw
youtube.com/watch?v=78HmTNlhGhs
youtube.com/watch?v=vqML7WbOun8
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Z-eUmR2bM
youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=_YC3sTbAPcU

All of this assuming it will be the 80s again.

Attached: bmw_530i_v8_1.jpg (538x404, 101K)

assuming it's an 80s themed
kenny g hosts a midnight hour smooth jazz radio station where he's the butt of the jokes. ironically it's the best station in the game with self satirizing talk segments as well as catchy high life party music if that's your thing

youtube.com/watch?v=e8TjTTxJuK4
youtube.com/watch?v=gX6ZlpdO-FI
youtube.com/watch?v=HvmGU8eTtU8
youtube.com/watch?v=TqlJeph6uVA

Attached: shirtless.jpg (726x757, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OztC_7nkAd8