What does Yea Forums think of my music

m.soundcloud.com/imbred

What does Yea Forums think of my music
My ambition in life is to be a SoundCloud meme
I take out snapchat ads and post on Yea Forums every day I'm at 40k plays I made like 13 albums in a year and moved into my dads house to afford snapchat ads. I've been in mental hospitals and had my brain zapped and stuff. I wanted to get Yea Forums ads but they never replied to me.

Attached: IMG_3713.jpg (1041x992, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banishedsoulsovforbiddendesire.bandcamp.com/album/hands-full-ov-hate-deluxe-anniversary-edition
stereostickman.com/reviews/imbred-guitarded/
soundcloud.com/goofyblood/ft2udenotarapper
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0PrpORFkKg
youtube.com/watch?v=rMYyGFi--Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=a4aOdZ64fkE
youtube.com/watch?v=H-siswQ5et0
youtube.com/watch?v=zHPxzSs8THE
youtube.com/watch?v=4C6yXPt9cjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do the ads do really?

They show my music to new people I'm getting like 300 plays a day and it's been shown to 100k people this week

I'm not happy with them right now though bc I'm paying for swipe ups and not everyone who swipes listens and it costs me money

Do the people like your music?

Idk maybe I get a few followers and a few haters but mostly it's just plays going up and my bank account going down. I used to do reddit ads they were good bc there was a feedback section and I got a lot f moxed reviews but reddit is too expensive

>Personal music/band projects should go in Bandcamp/Soundcloud general threads.

I post in those every day it gets nowhere because it's the same hundred people posting every day

I liked it, best friend was rly good

Thanks for checking it out

how much do you usually pay for snapchat ads ? thinking about doing it too

Also you're a real G hustler i see you post everywhere

Attached: IMG_20190224_020045.jpg (1440x1436, 240K)

You really need better recording gear, get a DAW

I pay $35 a day and get anywhere from 1-300 views pic related is my latest ad I'm waiting for it to get approved

Attached: IMG_5270.jpg (722x1280, 202K)

This is my current setup sm57 focusrite Scarlett and GarageBand

Attached: IMG_5271.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

you should advertise on furaffinity, furries give away alot of money for music, one banner is 25 dollar a month

You might become a fur-king who knows

Idk I've tried basically every advertising platform fb Insta google snapchat mu threads reddit ads

you should try making some basic music videos and post on youtube too

I suck at that I feel like I'd just ruin my songs with shitty videos but thanks for the advice

I've been on SoundCloud for a year and I already made 13 albums

Attached: IMG_4934.jpg (632x839, 124K)

How much does it cost? I might do that.

I'm also considering renting a billboard for a month.

U set your own budget the more u spend the more views u get I have mine at $35 Australian dollars a day

BSOFD kind of beat you to the meme punch AND the album punch
banishedsoulsovforbiddendesire.bandcamp.com/album/hands-full-ov-hate-deluxe-anniversary-edition

They used to do some crazy shit like put out 20 albums a year. It was fucking trash but by god they did it and were a big meme for a while. They deleted all but like 6 albums a few years ago, dunno if the rest are online anywhere.

Attached: BSOFDthread.jpg (1065x510, 136K)

>ywn hear the jerry seinfeld album
fuck

Idk I'm just Tryna make art and express myself and share it with the world it doesn't matter that other people have done it first

Songwritings my passion I wanna make a career out of it

Alright man. They were also ausfags too so I honestly could've believed you were one of the band members since you're doing the same shit and are an ausfag.

Also dumping my folder of old mu memes.

Attached: 1402303664252.jpg (873x810, 162K)

I haven't seen this meme in years.

Attached: ByRequestOnly.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_5248.png (640x1136, 1.26M)

Dude . You need to just practice a bunch more. Stop paying for ads start just seeing how many hours you can practice a day. And that can mean writing , practice writing. Get better at something , it doesn’t mean you have to be virtuoso in any field but you have to figure out your lane ,

Putting out 13 albums in a year sounds impressive to someone who doesn’t know anything about music but in reality you’re not fooling anyone , you are simply publishing any random guess of an idea you come up with and no one cares. That’s not sad either , no ones ever cared about anyone’s music at the stage you’re at , it’s just where you are so get comfy and start working on it.

also listen to a bunch more music. See if you can spend the rest of this year hearing at least 1 new(new to you) album entirely for every day

I feel like I've written a lot of stuff that I'm happy with but I'm always Tryna get better at writing and Tryna write more songs. Thanks for ur advice

i like your music, but maybe you should try to grow in a more organic way instead of spending lots of money on ads. if you shoot some footage for a song i can help you edit it into a cool lil music video if you want. i would say i’m pretty good at making music videos. also, i would say spend more time hyping up singles to an album, and make some kind of video promo for them you can share on social media. and maybe use more vibrant album art? the type that makes people want to click

idk hit me up if you need some help

ricardo (24K lover)

Hey man love ur music

So my aunts studying digital marketing and she wants to use me as like a project n she wants me to like start a blog or get an instagram but I don't wanna bc that's not really my medium or whatever but I wanna keep an open mind but like I feel videos not really what I wanna do rn and I'm happy doing what I'm doing. Thanks for the support

Bump

Attached: IMG_5274.jpg (722x1280, 141K)

Dude not trying to be mean or anything but stop bumping this shit thread already. You're making yourself look stupid and I don't mean the kind of stupid that catches on. No one gives a shit if you want to be a "soundcloud meme". I honestly lost the tiny bit of respect I had for you right there. Stfu and stick to the soundcloud threads. You don't get to have your own thread dedicated to your stupidity.

sage

I'm sorry for spamming but I've been posting in the SoundCloud threads for a year and it leads nowhere I just have goals and wanna make something of my life

>i'm at 40k plays
>290 followers

maybe you should rethink your ''career''.

>I just have goals and wanna make something of my life

if you think being a ''soundcloud meme'' will get you anywhere you are just as stupid and delusional as i thought.

I think I've written a lot of interesting songs and I feel there's probably some people out there who'd like it maybe idk. Call me delusional maybe ur right but I believe in myself

you're a funny guy and I like you for some reason
that guitarded album isn't even bad
do you know it was reviewed?
stereostickman.com/reviews/imbred-guitarded/

Yeah confession I paid to have it reviewed by a blogger on fiverr

I think you should work on your vocals more, sometimes it's a bit insufferable. just try to use you lungs more and stop sounding like you're dying
also, better timing, goddamn

Any small SC artists you’d recommend?

I agree my singing sucks so g writings more what's important to me I'm not good at everything
Jakobe
Lazy eyelids
DVD.gnome
Loads more I'm forgetting

>I paid to have it reviewed by a blogger on fiverr
perhaps you should've asked someone nicely and they would review it for free

I tried submithub I got rejected every time but some of the feedback was good

it all sounds like demos, perhaps too raw and off-putting
anyway, good luck kid

Thanks for checking it out

just an advice, stop with the shilling its making you look bad, and to be honest ill never listen to your stuff because of that.

soundcloud.com/goofyblood/ft2udenotarapper

>actual gang shit
>freestyle everything
>fuck you cucks you suck so duck

Attached: 1539818048507.jpg (501x521, 57K)

I think what I'm doing is interesting

Attached: IMG_5277.jpg (722x1280, 173K)

you think its interesting to shill yourself so bad that it makes people hate you before they even heard your stuff?

Maybe if they gave my stuff a chance they'd enjoy it? I don't get what all the hate is about I'm just tryna spread positive vibes and share my art. This is my dream and passion and I'm Tryna make a better life for myself by following my dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0PrpORFkKg

This is cool man thanks for sharing keep creating

Your music's not really going to be marketable when it's this unpolished. You can still have a lo-fi edge to your sound, but this is just kind of unlistenable. The vocals aren't well recorded, the guitar tone hurts my ears and the instruments aren't really in time with eachother a lot of the time.

Maybe focus your time on learning how to produce properly (this stuff's easier than ever to learn in the internet age so there's no excuse) as well as improving the performance (learning proper vocal technique, projecting when you sing, playing/practicing to a metronome). IMO you should really be prioritizing that over snapchat ads.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMYyGFi--Ws

youtube.com/watch?v=a4aOdZ64fkE

Idk I did the best I could w the singing and recording I'm not great at everything but I'm doing my best. I feel like my songwritings good or at least different

youtube.com/watch?v=H-siswQ5et0

Singing and production are skills that you can develop that will improve your music.
I think it's definitely worth spending some time on, if you really want to make something out of this.

I'm always doing my best to improve I don't wanna rerecord everything but like I got better recording gear with some of my later tracks and I'm always Tryna improve

Attached: IMG_5222.jpg (722x722, 179K)

> I don't get what all the hate is about

this

youtube.com/watch?v=zHPxzSs8THE

youtube.com/watch?v=4C6yXPt9cjA