I fuck with Michael Jackson. I love his music, ask anyone who really knows me they'll tell you - "Off The wall...

I fuck with Michael Jackson. I love his music, ask anyone who really knows me they'll tell you - "Off The wall," is one of the greatest, hands down. No, it's not whatever bullshit ass $30 colored vinyl record you recently scooped up by whatever forgettable shit you are touting as Godhead but Michael Jackson was a talented and fascinating musical figure. He didn't play synth driven car commercials or have his name on the marquee in death metal illegible lettering but he could run game on any of you bird-chested fake me out," Musician-types," any day of the week. Your trying to get string endorsements and praying for some free drumsticks and Pepsi is delivering MJ a check on a wide-load flatbed truck son. Defaming Michael Jackson tells me one thing - your group must be as budget as your misinformed and baseless shit you watch, not read. Cheap ass 12 angry assholes trying to pimp him out in death? That is just ghastly. Oh, and , I was molested and fucked with as a child so if you think you are going to pull that shit I'll give it to you baby right now - GO SUCK A PICKLE. These people who claim he fondled them in some psychic realm or at his amusement park at his house are full of shit. He was being cool to your montessori bitch ass kid and just trying to relate to ANYONE. He didn't have a normal life at all and his father pushed his cash cows into insanity from workin' them so hard.

Attached: superb-michael-jackson-15842058-1960-1333black.jpg (1600x1088, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKXQzs6Y5BY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWd_AW0RGtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't use a metronome or ever practice so these concepts are already foreign as shit.If you fancy your little dandy asses as musician, if you claim and say you are a ,"Musician," then go learn some of those songs on ,"Off The Wall," yeah, then you can Deicide my Drug Church's Cock Sparrer while you maketh your scrotum nosedive into obese obscurity. No JT without MJ! YEAH, I'M TALKING ABOUT PARTY PERM MOUSEKETEERS. No respect for the foundation is butt-rock, Jovi-metal bullshit. You will be reduced to hosting pre-tots and neonate beauty pageants which, isn't creepy as fuck at all. Barf, save it, Kevin Costner's band on a hot night could mop your band up. Kevin would be on the side of the stage with Lance Armstrong mocking and imitating the lameness of your playing. Oh fuck this.

>I fuck with

Why do people say this? Speak English please.

i fuck with this belief

He was great. Up until he started doing stuff to his face and had to bleach his skin.

The skin bleaching was because he had vitiligo which turns your skin pale white, however it only affects spots of the skin, not all of it. Michael started using white makeup to fix up the few black spots of his body he still had left.

I'm saving this for later.

Also, check 'em.

Attached: 782.png (1508x944, 2.02M)

>be me
>visit america and use tinder
>match with some whore
>"yo i fuck w/ your accent heavy"
>still dont know what it means
This thread reminded me about it. Anyone know what fuck with means?

It means she really likes your accent

It was such a confusing way, the heavy part just made it more confusing.

She fetishises your accent and is incredibly interested in fucking you.

t. Bong who lived in the states and would turn out a different thot at least daily, if not multiple a day

>I fuck with Michael Jackson
t. child

Nice. I decided not to go for her, she looked like she lived in a trailer park or something based on her pictures. The deep south was a scary place to be.

I did get some art hoes in DC and some total thots in Vegas though. Just speaking was enough to get them interested, it was so weird. Bars were pretty mental though so I did that only once.

It's a slippery slope for sure. I developed a pretty bad sex addiction from my 7 years there. Just talking to American women as any sort of British or Irish puts them in heat, especially in the South. All of their media interests make them fetishise us like mad. I was in Georgia and it was constant.

I thought Americans hated Britbongs now? The media there ripped on you all the time.

I did great in Florida but I avoided it in other southern states. South Carolina was easily the scariest place I'd ever been, idk what was happening but some guy next door had his door kicked in by some guy and they both just kept screaming at each other and ran into the night somewhere. The door to his room was open the next day and nobody was there.

But the women were awesome. I met an ultra qt in Florida, we still stay in touch but just send each other snapchats of random stuff.

>getting confused and/or upset over slang
You guys aren't 40 years old yet, right?
Use some basic context clues.

Attached: 1531613252915.jpg (600x600, 53K)

>dancing tranny paedo sicko weirdo
>considering this faggy shit to be music
it's entertainment at best, and lowest common denominator at that.

some people dont speak english as their first language meine freund

>zoomer thinks he's special for liking the most famous musician of all time

look at this faggot posturing with his interest in music as high art and failing to recognize the brilliance that is michael jackson, you wouldn't exist if it weren't for him

>OP Writes two paragraphs about how he likes Michael Jackson and hates everyone who slanders his name
>still can't figure out the meaning of a phrase
I figured ESL speakers would have a better time figuring this shit out.

free to worship your tranny paedo with the other deluded freaks, just don't call that generic shit music

Everyone rips on everyone. No one takes that sort of shit seriously. Florida and South Carolina are lovely. I lived in the ghetto in East Savannah chasing dank rent prices naively and saw worse shit than that almost weekly. You sound like a bit of a wussy faggot mate.

Gotta love a land where a wussy like myself can get easily get laid just by speaking though.

Attached: 1391256458979.jpg (342x319, 13K)

post what you call music

youtube.com/watch?v=XKXQzs6Y5BY

now remove your kebab ass from this board

what you call music

>Shostakovich
complete pleb, not even on par with michael jackson

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWd_AW0RGtU

>posts a contemporary meme while shitting on based shosta

away with you brainlet

this thread is cringe and not princepilled

I fucks