Theory on why Yea Forums is so argumentative and trash

> Yea Forums is made up of ENTP personality types

> ENTP personality types are more likely to consider both sides of a point and explore different opinions
> This leads to them listenting to more off-beat and experimental music
> Without much else to go to discuss this music, they flock to Yea Forums

> The ENTP type is most commonly known as the "debater" type
> This means that they are also very argumentative, and intolerant against opinions they consider mis-informed
> When all these collate into the one place, you end up with a bunch of narcissitic ENTPs in the one place arguing with each other trying to justify their own self-absorption

thoughts? pic unrelated (mostly)

Attached: sunnydayrealestate.jpg (156x166, 14K)

>ENTP
Stopped reading there, buck off with your pseudoscience garbage.

Meyers Briggs can suck my balls, the entirety of the diversity of the human species cannot be boiled down to 16 vague categories, this board is made of assholes who dont understand human emotions because of one mental disorder or another, if anything they're a bunch of INTJs, which is basically an Asperger's diagnosis

>This leads to them listenting to more off-beat and experimental music
I'm so tired of this lie. mu listens to entry level indie music and some slightly left field albums

spbp

I hate my shit life so I come here and fuck with fan bases of bands I don’t like (or if I’m in a really bad mood ones I do). It’s the Yea Forums way.

Attached: 6A96F10D-9924-4F01-BF07-F143242D4045.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

I'm actually an INTP but anonymity gives me confidence.

firstly, the majority of Yea Forums is infp. this is immediately obvious if you start a Meyers Briggs thread
secondly,
>personality test pseudoscience

nigga it don't take a theory to figure out that Yea Forums is a shitposting forum full of contrarians and clueless zoomers

Pretty sure most of Yea Forums isn't E. Or Yea Forums for that matter.

>everyone's mind fits into these extremely inconsistent pseudoscientific categories and must strictly identify with them so I can feel like some legitimate psychologist
this shit is no better than astrology

This. MBTI is modern day astrology.

When the Meyers Briggs test summarises you a little bit too perfectly despite your own self-confidence that you're unique because of your music taste

INTP here, everyone should be variable on every of the four matrices to be a legitimately free agent, therefore Meyers Briggs is bullshit.

>you enjoy the sense of accomplishment after completing a task
>you feel good when you're proven correct about something
>you like to imagine unique ways of solving problems

Yeah that's me alright, that's really specifically only me that's exactly what only I am like

Agreed, but every time I take the test I come up ENTP.

Cherry-picking vague points

>typical Yea Forums user
>extroverted
'no'

Yea Forums doesn't even listen to music anymore. The meme became the truth like a year and a half ago. Not that you should feel any shame, most media boards on 4channel don't actually engage in their "favorite" past-times. Yea Forums actually reads comic books and gets called tumblr for that on the daily. So, chin up, my fellow Yea Forumstant, go post some inflammatory garbage in the catalog. That ought to get the day started.

I've started several threads with an album I've never listened to with the description "wow this fucking sucks, what's so great about this again?"

Same

Hey, cheer up, bud. At least we're not Yea Forums.

this but unironically

The average Yea Forumstant is actually INFP, that's why this board is shit.

But regarding your post, OP, it can't be ENTP because Yea Forums doesn't debute, is not argumentative, its just dismissive, pretty big difference.

Also
>This leads to them listenting to more off-beat and experimental music
lol no
Yea Forums only listens to entry-level shit

t. INTP

Wasn't a hint of irony in my post. Yea Forums is quite Yea Forumserally the worst media board by a country mile.

also this, but also unironically

Yea Forums was at least somewhat decent when a few guys with actual degrees in literature from different countries were on the board. The last one, a brit with masters in Joyce or some shit, left a long time ago, so now it's just utter drek all around.

this but minus the condescension and irony

It takes too much effort to keep rehashing the same arguments over and over. I argue, and then I dismiss.

I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here, I'm in unironic agreement with what you're typing

I'm not arguing. Just really sad about the sorry state of 4channel's (formerly known as Hacker Yea Forums's) media boards.

lol am ENTP

>that's why this board is shit.
Why?

lmao Myers–Briggs is astrology for STEMfags and incels.

INTP and INFP dominate Yea Forums. Extroverts don't come here for the most part.

How does a true scientist explaining this board attracting people who make an identity out of liking I-have-self-diagnosed-depression-core like Grouper and HANL?

>why does the self-proclaimed "asshole of the internet" attract edgy teenagers looking for cheap thrills and self-esteem boosting
We'll never know.

Correctomundo

How being interested in someone else's opinion is considered self-absorbtion.
Get a fucking grip you 12 year old stupid fucking hypocrite.
Off with you to your ledd*t echo chamber.

patrician posters are ENTP

Attached: 51s3nzVnXbL.jpg (500x500, 39K)

god damn this is some good bait

>neil young looks like walter becker
>lou reed looks like donald fagen
Was Steely Dan secretly the most based supergroup to ever exist?

no, but Pretzel Logic bops

pic is undeniably the goat
(minus carti, ofc)

Attached: lindsey-buckingham-sues-the-mac.jpg (3004x2002, 1003K)

Calm down with those buzzwords faggot

Most people here aren't oldfag enough to remember that.

reals > feels, chump.