Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Attached: E27C1A11-822F-41AA-AD33-424306D798FB.jpg (800x800, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utZR_YOcdGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's it I'm going to rape the next person who Jah posts

Look at me
>still dead
Fuck on me

Excuse me, which one did you say you were again?

oops my bad i accidentally hit upload
guess i'll just have to suffer the consequences

Attached: 475815837788919691234476866641563077424618.jpg (400x400, 29K)

LLJ

He will NEVER die.

Stop posting this

I miss him

Attached: tumblr_onmcrdBzlw1qbihoeo1_540.jpg (540x580, 65K)

HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER?

spotlight uh moonlight uh

>another dead soundcloud nigger
Praise be Viper. Fuck XXXshitacion.

Attached: 3kj4iDZv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

We got it, no one thinks your copypasta is smart or interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=utZR_YOcdGw
7:35
Nice plagiarism faggot.

"Jah" burns in hell. Fuck this woman beating piece of shit. Not a big loss for music.

SoundCloud faggots have MARTYRS now???

BASED

Based

MUH GEKYUME

He didn't call X a martyr.

He implied:
>As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

Which is correct but OP is still a massive faggot.

Did anyone attend his circ?

All this posthumous trash they are putting out is pure garbage.

Straight up though hes not faux deep once you understand what he was doing, what his music was about. Also he wasnt gunned down for clout, (they) gunned him down for a specific reason. Theres a reason epstine raping women isnt in the news but he was, I would honestly expect this place to understand that better than others. Why do you think reddit always made sure the top comment about him was that he beat women

Why?

Weinstein was all over the news for raping women. X was also on the news because he was insanely popular, hence why his evil acts needed exposure.

He was absolutely killed for clout and money. Why do you think his killers specifically targeted him, rather than rob an ATM?

If it was for clout, how come we don't know who the killerz are. If it was for clout then they would be boastin about it and shit.

Attached: 1544134522252.jpg (599x599, 32K)

No no you misunderstand me, they didnt want money or clout, empire had xxx killed. They dont let assets die like that, it hasnt been allowed to happen since the early 00's.

But we DO know who the killers are and their names.

Attached: xkillers.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>muh illuminati

You won't.

They did boast about it, that's how they were found

if you said bmf instead of empire i'd be inclined to believe you more

jahseh died for our sins. long live gekyume
JAH JAH JAH JAH JAH JAH ALL TOGETHER NOW JAH JAH!

Attached: IMG_20190215_232527.jpg (1080x1060, 298K)

Sounds like a vocaloid name

they were found, and it was because they were boasting about it you fucking moron

Based

PRAISE JAHLLAH VROTHER