Listening to music with wired headphones in 2019

>listening to music with wired headphones in 2019
Do people do this unironically?

Attached: 5CDE6DE0-E7BF-4146-A1F3-D8DC87548667.jpg (536x536, 68K)

>he fell for the airpod meme

Attached: gc.jpg (800x600, 29K)

bluetooth quality is trash you pleb

>Bluetooth
>Optimum for music
Pick one kiddo

Audiotechnicas: $150
air pods: $160

Attached: disgstd.gif (343x255, 1.28M)

>listening to music in 2019

>making shitty bait threads in 2019
When did I slip into the worst timeline?

Lol

Bluetooth earbuds with their own portable charging dock are brand new technology of course it’s going to be expensive. Give it a year or 2 the price will go down

Wired audio quality is objectively superior, you incompetent broccoli brain

>muh bluetooth quality
Henlooo boomer!!! It’s not 2009 anymore bluetooth technology is very advanced and quality difference is basically unnoticeable unless you are a delusional audiophile. The wine tasters of the tech world basically

>trying this hard
He's getting desperate for those (you)s, boys.

Exactly so why the fuck would someone want to get them now

I left my headphones in a gym bag the other day and asked to borrow my buddy's wireless headphones. I was shocked and how bar the quality was.
Then while cleaning out my car I found a pair of old wireless headphones I use to use before my current wired ones. I charged them and gave them a go for old times sake. I was also blown away by how shitty the quality was. Specifically how muted the treble was and how flat it all sounded. In both cases the wireless didnt go very loud either. Really convinced me not to go wireless ever again.

Once you go wireless you will never want to go back. It’s so convenient when you don’t have wires getting in the way or untangling, you can go get something in the other room without having to take them off etc

>he listens to 44100 hz radiohead flacs on the go
yikes

>quality difference is basically unnoticeable
Convenience makes up for the drop in quality, but it's definitely noticeable.

>delusional audiophile
that's what 90% of Yea Forums is made up of, newfriend

out of curiosity, how does everyone here feel about bone conductors?

i got a bone you could conduct!

btfo

Attached: lel.jpg (640x360, 15K)

Boner? I barely know her!

>he uses headphones to listen to music in his house
Nigger, don't tell me you don't even own a decent sound system. Also, I'll take wires tangling over shitty-sounding convenience on the go any day.

You can feel my bone conductor anytime you want!

Uh well sweety some of us have roommates or prefer headphones in general did you ever think of that?

The tech is cool, but I'm much happier it could be used to aid deaf people than I'm interested in using it myself. Might be good for a change though.

>roommates
Yeah, who could have guessed it's retarded colledge kids advocating for wireless shit regardless of its quality.
>prefer headphones in general
Confirmed to never have heard even a half-decent sound system in your entire life. Go suck your roommate's greasy dick, you uppity nigger, than share your airpods with him.

Yikes senpai tone down the hostility a little bit yeah? Never said I prefer headphones by the way, but this isn’t just about home listening. Some of us like to listen to music while we work out, play sports, commute, etc
Maybe you should try leaving the house get some fresh air you seem really frustrated

>unironically
stopped reading right there

Attached: 1489716008083.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>stopped reading at the end of the sentence

Attached: wut.jpg (250x249, 29K)

And wired headphones are better for every single one of those situations. Unless, of course, you care more about your looks than you care about the quality of thy music.

Thank you. Someone had to say it.

What if we have a decent speaker setup at home, quality wired headphones for when it gets late and we want to keep the peace with neighbors, and wireless earbuds for work use, gym use, walking, etc.?

Spoken like a stubborn conformist who has never felt the freedom of wireless headphones. Tell me, have you ever felt the difference of shooting hoops or going on jogs with wired headphones? It’s a pain in the ass, the wires flying around or if you tuck them in they yank out of your ear. It’s not comfy. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. And no my AirPods do not fall out, try again sweety

>shooting hoops
Damn, son, why would you participate in nigger sports? And jogging with a good pair of headphones is quite comfy. Don't tell me you mean fucking earbuds by "wired headphones".

Now you’re just projecting

They are better though. Like literally better. The comfort of not having tangled wires (which doesn't even happen unless you are a complete nigger with your wires) does not make up for how bad wireless earbuds sound. Earbuds are already cancer, why double down on that shit?

Not a valid counter argument.

You have no fucking argument, there's nothing to counter.
>but it's comfy
I don't feel comfy listening to shit-quality sounds. Sorry for your bad taste. Hopefully you'll get over it one day and join us in the real world.

I bet you’re really focused on your audio and soaking in an optimal listening experience while you’re jogging, right? Stop being a faggot. “Join us in the real world”; you mean the large number of people out there who use wireless earbuds or headphones? Fuck off dude. You’re obviously baiting at this point. Stay salty that your mom won’t buy you some AirPods even though all the cool kids in your class have them.

I actually agree with you, I was just pointing out your projection

>cool kids
>in class
There are no cool kids in school, buddy. You would know that, if you were a day over 18.
I was mulling over that post thinking whether or not it was truly projection, but decided to shit it out anyways. So I guess you're right.

such a fag lmao

You can tell this dude got bullied relentlessly in school

damn it this thread got me thinking about dicks again

I had a pair of wireless headphones and I hated them. You're basically on a timer until you gotta drop everything, stop the music (stop everything, really), and wait for the fuckers to charge. Not to mention, lithium ion batteries degrade over time, so in 3 or 4 years or so, my wireless headphones I could use for 5 hours straight could now only go for 2 and a half.

44100 hz is the standard for mp3s as well
you mean 96khz or 192khz? Or 24 bit?
yikes user thought he zinged 78 but he just zinged himself.