Nikki Sixx said this movie will start with a scene they advised them against showing...

Nikki Sixx said this movie will start with a scene they advised them against showing. Will it be one of the rapes they were involved in or just massive drug use?

Attached: the-dirt-poster-456x676.jpg (456x676, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvJWLDvgQVM
youtube.com/watch?v=51t1OsPSdBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it'll be razzle going splat

When they killed the guy from Hanoi Rocks.

I have a feeling that will be saved for the middle of the movie where they inevitably go through some major drama only to return as heroes

It’s directed by Jeff Tremaine.
What’s the likelihood of it being any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=mvJWLDvgQVM

I hope it's this

How come David Bowie keeps getting #meetoo'd for one allegation that doesn't hold up under scrutiny but no one cares about Mötley Crüe doing awful shit?

>no one cares about Mötley Crüe

A girl I used to love had me read their frickin’ autobiography. I only made it through the first three chapters.

Possible opening scenes:
Tommy Lee had a squirter girlfriend who he fucked constantly in his van. The van stunk of this chicks vaginal juice.
They locked Missing Persons in their studio.
Innumerable rapes and making coked out whores fuck 17 year old virgins.

>bowie has ever gotten me too'd

“Savannah was the most beautiful thing I ever saw passed out from a drug overdose on a stretcher.”

Vince Neil

Attached: 95D8E779-53E1-475B-84E9-0B84B9CF5BEB.jpg (200x292, 29K)

Motley Crue was always known for being scumbags and criminals, Bowie is loved by the socialites

Because no one listens to Motley Crue?

>Because no one listens to Motley Crue?
More do than David Bowie.
Bowie appeals to coastie hipsters only, it's not even rock so it gets no rock radio play and it certaintly doesn't get play on top 40 radio, Crue is a rock radio staple band.

>More people listen to Memely Crue than David Bowie.
HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA

The glam metal scene was literally everything the alt right pretends to be against. They were drug addicts, they were obsessed with fake tan/fake tit/fake blonde whores, they were alcoholics, they played mostly generic pop and few of them were talented, they were cross dressers... yet on here and /pol/, people on the far right are always glam metal's biggest defenders. Oh well, can't stop white trash from being white trash.

I've never once in my life heard a David Bowie song played on rock radio or top 40 radio. Maybe you have some weird radio station...idk,,,,

>no rock radio play
HAHAHAHAHA
you stupid motherfucker
Bowie is on "classic rock" radio all the time. I don't know what you're listening to that plays Motley Crue, but no one wants to hear that shit

>thinking being a rocker isn't inherently "white trash"
This is the flaw of the art rocker, you can't be one of us but envy us. You envy us for being rebellious, you hate us for being poor. Fuck off poseur.

I'm more into crust punk and death metal, but have fun with your shitty pop music

>you hate us for being poor.
This is wrong.... Why exactly?

How did zoomers manage to make being lewronggenerationers even more annoying?

its just an attempt to affiliate the counter point with the hatred obviously culturally inauthentic 'le rich'

nobody cares about a bunch of old white male boomers

based

I wish one of these times when a rockstar is yelling at a random person, the person would just get op on stage and punch out the rockstar. Just clock the fucker in the head.

what were the rapes?

>Hair band has bigger balls than 99.9% of metal bands
based Nikki

you cared enough to reply to the post.

Nikki and Tommy actors should have been switched.

Having sex with drunken whores, because being drunk means that they cannot give consent. Which is bullshit, of course, because the whores voluntarily came to the band to get fucked, and get drunk.

>I'm more into crust punk and death metal, but have fun with your shitty pop music

So you're not an artfag pretending to be a metalhead, you're a punkfag pretendind to be a metalhead to a metalhead who knows more about punk than you

I bet your city doesn't even have a real punk scene

Attached: eminem.gif (400x225, 973K)

I guarantee I know more about both punk and metal than you, and I recommend you kill yourself.

Nobody who's favorite genres are crust and death metal knows much about punk or metal. Meet me in the streets.

Stop fucking talking, you're Dunning-Krugered, you stupid fuck.

When I was a kid my dad was into new wave. When I was 11 I got into pop punk. When I was 15, I got really into early punk and garage rock, like The Stooges and Richard Hell. That led me to no wave bands like DNA. After that I got really into post-hardcore bands like i hate myself, Daïtro, Quicksand, etc. Then I got into anarcho-punk bands like Flux of Pink Indians, Rudimentary Peni, Conflict, etc. That led me to early crust bands like Amebix and Skaven, which led me to modern ones like His Hero is Gone and Martyrdöd.

You're an asshat.

I saw the Crüe live

I care

Attached: Breker.jpg (288x299, 22K)

So, what says you know anything about metal? Lmfao.

>well i liked death metal kinda cause it sounded like grind

>Oh well, can't stop white trash from being white trash.
Meanwhile this was happening in the same city.
youtube.com/watch?v=51t1OsPSdBc

>few of them were talented
>I'm more into crust punk

What a fucking faggot. Your father is a faggot too by the way. Unmisical leftist queers.

Attached: cc.jpg (600x720, 84K)

> calls me a faggot
> posts a guy in drag
this is the cognitive dissonance of closeted faggots on the right
I happen to be heterosexual, so does my father, but there's nothing wrong with being gay.

tbqh I'm not the biggest hip hop person, and while NWA did some good songs, I've always considered them pretty far inferior to a lot of what was happening on the east coast at the same time, like Boogie Down Productions and De La Soul

>I happen to be heterosexual, so does my father, but there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Attached: fed.jpg (332x396, 43K)

Your fear of gay people (and probably Jews, Indians, etc.) is a sign of your own weakness

I can bet I'm a lot more ethnically diverse than you are white cuck

Attached: lordjamarsalutes.jpg (688x510, 51K)

What year?

>I've never once in my life heard a David Bowie song played on rock radio
lmao where do you live?

Detroit

Nikki dying or giving Tommy head.

The party tape

Attached: Mr Show Wicked Scepter.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

You're so fucking stupid it's painful. You should honestly kill yourself.

You're such a pathetic fucking rat. You baselessly assert that I don't know about two things, I explain (ridiculously) that I do know one, so like the stupid fucking rat you are, you jump to the other one. Literally fucking kill yourself.

the crew is gonna kill some nigger

Fag