Yo Yea Forums

yo Yea Forums

guess who I met?

Attached: D0Jj1zUXQAEX_fL.jpg (900x1200, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BuRg1JPgnrL/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey nice mr. maus, you met a girl!

she's pretty hot john congrats

looks like an upgrade from your ex-wife!

grimes

You're very pretty

Wow is that Paris Hilton?

his mouth says "rights for gays", but his eyes say "I faked my death and took on a new identity so the CIA niggers would stop hunting me down"

john's been aging like shit and the ex-wife really didn't help
thankfully he still has a full head of long hair

Attached: 0119_9-29-2017_Interview_Capture-750x1000.jpg (750x1000, 71K)

i was thinking the same thing user. what are the chances

Jesus. He looks 50

Terry davis is that you? Who is this women?

The Terry Davis story is actually sad as fuck.

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

like clockwork

john put the cig down

John smokes?, Wtf stop that shit now man.

Can't believe you met the girl from mythbusters john! very cool!
Gotta keep that schizophrenia in check bros. Also smoking being unhealthy is a CIA nigger hoax

Is he schizophrenic? I've always wondered. I've seen some interviews with him and something definitely seemed off. It's weird because he does remind me a lot of Terry Davis.

I saw him at III Points and was disappointed when I didn't hear Rights for Gays.

A new girl already, John?
Well, can't say I didn't warn you.

i was with u for a sec

my friend met john maus at a thanksgiving dinner party

Nah, definitely ADD and some autism tho

If you want to see him at what I think is his craziest, read the emails he sent to "the girl from Bennington." She was real and they only talked face to face for a couple of hours and he went insane for her until she stopped writing back.

Attached: 1550450107978.jpg (634x634, 48K)

Hope he's doing okay. First his wife left him then his brother died while they were on tour.

he's aging quite well if you ask me

No, but he would be if he didn't enjoy the many health benefits of tobacco smoke, like protection from neurodegenerative and carcinogenic radiation, re-myelinization of nerve fibers and dopaminergic effects

agreed

Cut him some slack, his brother died a few months back.

>like protection from neurodegenerative and carcinogenic radiation, re-myelinization of nerve fibers and dopaminergic effects
Is any of this true? I'm gonna need to see some satisfacts to snack that up.

Attached: f2474c23b8f292ac1463d13a5cf5ef0479de8b771d58dfb1df0afcb5d6160a5a.png (628x800, 665K)

maus get away from the girl, she's too young.

instagram.com/p/BuRg1JPgnrL/

>that guy who mentions Yea Forums

why tho

>tfw no gf

Why is she so cute bros

Attached: 47691504_283622962346323_4975132821116910960_n.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

Charls from MDE? Based

All me friend :)

it's the same ugly faggot who posts his tinder profile with his cringe face on here and /soc/

No bully

Attached: IMG_0562.png (669x255, 27K)

You're cringe as fuck dude

On the real though, I haven't posted my face in a good 2 months and I hardly come here anymore.

i don't think he went crazy, i think the autism kicked in and he just started sperging out. i've read the emails and it's very obvious that cunt didn't love john as much as he loved her. john writes really autistic but when you read the response he wrote to the website, you can feel he's being completely sincere
>As stupid and as obvious as it should be from the juvenile letters I cringe at reading, I /really was/ under the delusion that I had met the person I would eventually spend the rest of my life with that night. Today I am no longer under that delusion. Today I have consigned myself to the certainty that I will spend my life alone. I could never, under any circumstances, ask anyone to endure the kind of selfish defects I am given to. Anyone who would be willing to do such a thing anyways, could not possibly be anything but sycophantic, and as we all know, there can never be any real romantic love where there is master and slave, but only where there is master and master tarrying with each other.

Dang now I don’t feel as bad about sending those emails to death grips.

can you turn hardly into never? thanks.

Which one's John Maus?

Youre cringy

kill yourself

i don't mean this is the "i don't like you" sense but in the "i'm going some personal advice" way

kill yourself ASAP the world would improve at least 0.02 % with your departure.

Hayley of paramour