All my friends dropped contact 4 years ago

>all my friends dropped contact 4 years ago
>haven't made a single friend since
music for this feel

Attached: 1488234980509.jpg (588x473, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iQ4TeC4cVcg
soundcloud.com/21savage/ball-w-o-you
youtube.com/watch?v=h0FAYXFGHfA
youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

focus on making yourself someone you'd want to be friends with rather than jerk off on Yea Forums all day

I socialize with people well enough though, it's just nothing seems to last because people never make the effort

Attached: 1463778773720.jpg (350x334, 10K)

why did they drop contact in the first place

I haven't had real friends in over a decade. It doesn't get better as you age.

then make the effort yourself

I was tired of always having to make the effort so I decided to stop to see what happens and lo and behold we stopped talking

Go out by yourself, engage over social media, enjoy being a loner and eventually others will enjoy your company

Imagine if everyone did that. If you're passive aggressive you'll keep losing friends who might feel the same way. But if you were ok with letting them go then maybe you dont need them.

youtu.be/iQ4TeC4cVcg

Attached: 79cd7e53511de5605aa7345fffc5137c.640x640x1.jpg (640x640, 91K)

What did you come out as a pedophile or something how does this happen

Friends are overrated.

my penis doesnt get as hard as it used to. music for this feel??

>decided to stop to see what happens and lo and behold we stopped talking
OP, I’m doing this right now. My friend has been giving me low energy responses for the past week, so I stopped reaching out and I haven’t responded to his last message. For context, he’s the only friend I have left. I cut all the other ones out of my life. In your experience, should I continue ignoring him or wait until he reaches out to me again?

Attached: F92A5F07-0ED0-4B3A-8236-FCE653247316.png (900x900, 21K)

prog and krautrock

post penis to give better music rec

How was I passive aggressive? I ALWAYS had to make the plans, they wouldn't invite me to shit. I wanted to see if they cared enough about me to keep in touch. Clearly they didn't.

Funny recently the exact opposite has happened to me. I reconnected with old friends from higschool and made some new ones at a house party recently. Only problem is most of them listen to sad rap. Sucks to suck I guess.

Attached: 50BCBF7B-0ADA-4D05-8E1D-E4DC3B6A1BEC.jpg (716x540, 64K)

How long did you know these people for user?
I don't believe they put as much thought into this as you did.

>I ALWAYS had to make the plans, they wouldn't invite me to shit.
I don't think that's necessarily bad desu if they're receptive to your invitations. If they keep making excuses not to go and not following up for the future, that's typically a sign that they'd rather not deal with you, but it doesn't sound like that's the case here.

What do you for fun + to get out, and how often would you typically do it?

I intentionally cut a lot of people out of my life a few years back and "started anew" if you will.

8th grade to sophomore year of college, so 7~ years.

Normal nerd shit. Movies, LAN parties, bowling, ect. They always seemed to enjoy my company and opinions. They weren't always receptive to hanging out, especially later on, but I assumed it was just them being busy.

Hung out usually once or twice a week, group messages were daily though.

i wont user.

Attached: DRCYpD6VoAAC7f-.jpg (900x1200, 133K)

Would I be wrong to guess that this pattern of behavior intensified around the end of senior year-beginning of college? Because if so, what you're describing is the archetypal high school friendship.

I guarantee you they're meeting new people to cause this and they might not even be as close to each other as you think. It says nothing about you nor them. C'est la vie. You just gotta do the same thing yourself, maybe catch up with them every blue moon to make sure there's no hard feelings either.

wrt your hobbies and going out, I'm talking about now.

I'm aware of that and would have accepted it a long time ago had it not been me being the only one they dropped contact with. I still see pictures and videos of them on social media hanging out and playing vidya together.

My hobbies are all solo. Digital art, some guitar, occasional writing, reading, and painting. And I rarely ever go out apart from my job and shit like groceries, since you know, no friends.

I'm not them so I can't psychoanalyze them to a T, that's why you should catch up with them some time.

Also,
>My hobbies are all solo. Digital art, some guitar, occasional writing, reading, and painting. And I rarely ever go out apart from my job and shit like groceries, since you know, no friends.

Duh you have no friends. Not to make fun of you either, though, I was in the same situation as you- immediately as soon as I did stuff to change that up and get out, I made friends. Also, if your coworkers aren't all depressing boomer women, try inviting them to happy hour or whatever cliche shit professionals do.

Holy fuck you know there's a board for whining about being an aspie right?

Listen to ball w/o you by 21 Savage #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/21savage/ball-w-o-you

Attached: 1551070470082.gif (400x500, 1.27M)

youtube.com/watch?v=h0FAYXFGHfA
The Ruts truly know that feel. This song plays in my head continuously daily as I try desperately to become anything more than a loser.

Attached: R-771768-1306764203.jpeg.jpg (600x598, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck

you don't have any friends because you make these bullshit excuses and blame everyone but yourself you dumb bitch.

quit feeling sorry for yourself and take some initiative. do some introspection, figure out why people don't like to be in your company, correct your shortcomings, and people will like you more