What's the best way to kill yourself, Yea Forums?

What's the best way to kill yourself, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1541639939980.png (635x661, 227K)

shotgun through the roof of your mouth, it's instant and impossible to fuck up

with their first album

shotgun to head

Through a harsh life of hard work, paying taxes, and then dying of old age when you are no longer able to work.

kek

>not Cop

Hanging yourself is easy and convenient. If you fuck up, it's not too bad and you can always try again. If you do it right, you'll black out within ten seconds and then it's over. Clean up is easy, you'll probably shit yourself but that's better than blowing your brains out, and as long as you're found within 6-12 hours, the smell and decomposing won't be that bad.

Either that or OD on fentanyl in your tub, if you can get it.

keep subjecting yourself to the slowness of life
trust me.
we all have to face the Nothing eventually.

walk in national park. wait for the missing 411 to take you away

I've been there. I would recommend sleeping it off or doing something that will numb your mind for a bit.
I made this post (pic related) around 3 weeks ago. I'm doing better now. Please don't do anything you'll regret.

Attached: 2019-02-09 (5).png (344x423, 91K)

>impossible to fuck up

don't do it man. you'll get through it and you'll be glad you did

Hitchhiking into the desert, climbing a mountain, and jumping off the mountain.

this
fucking fight

I don't understand how people can blindly bullshit like this. What proof is there that things will get better, how do you know things won't get even worse? How many old people do you speak to who actually prefer their old age over their youth?

where tf do you get fentanyl seriously

Drink a few gallons of antifreeze. Totally painless and quick.

i think posting on Yea Forums for years is a terrible way to die but like here we all are

How many mg of oxycodone

success is the best suicide

We need less anti gun laws.

Exit Bag, but don't use helium. Just replace the gas with propane

Ignore the last line and this is pretty good list

Attached: 1541216468036.jpg (292x443, 91K)

Honestly if I were going to kill myself I'd just overdose on something. When you hang yourself your brain will hit you with all the reasons you should have stayed alive in the moments leading up to you death, as a sort of punishment for having killed yourself. Humans are programmed for survival, so when you kill yourself your mind and body will fight back.

I'd have to imagine propane is less pleasent to inhale than helium.

If the shotgun is in your mouth, you're fucking dead no matter the angle.

No you can slightly fuck up and paralize yourself for life.