The love of my life broke up with me yesterday

The love of my life broke up with me yesterday.
I'm numb but I really need to cry. Please recommend your saddest break up songs.

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-194817_Messenger.jpg (892x981, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLQ4Zr_vMw4
youtu.be/ZeI0PXj7LIw
youtube.com/watch?v=3vGhH2Fe5qY
youtube.com/watch?v=vHXy8zT0tn4
youtube.com/watch?v=kdrnEPl2zzk
youtube.com/watch?v=llnMiu5RYzw
youtube.com/watch?v=72a2NGga7Og
youtu.be/x6Mx5xKOMAk
youtube.com/watch?v=6-kjUWcr7d4
youtu.be/1_9FywC00jU
youtu.be/bQwkbRVqqxU
youtu.be/K3Qzzggn--s
youtu.be/lbRZ-AkRbfI
youtu.be/FnLol5gJWj4
youtu.be/neEXtRTPhZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/RLQ4Zr_vMw4

meet me in the sunlight
meet me when the moon's ripe
i could never be the one you want

everything will be sad for a while. then you'll move on. unless you kys. she wasn't the love of your life btw

Katy Song - Red House Painters

Attached: CCDDFB73-BFE0-4702-88DC-EB20A61C2E50.jpg (480x472, 47K)

give story OP

Do you think she likes rough sex with Jamal or Chad more?

youtu.be/ZeI0PXj7LIw

XXXTentacion - suicide pit

Kill yourself your fucking ugly underage /pol/tard

if you're still this pleasant to each other then why the fuck are you breaking up? are one of you moving away?
I read the lyrics and immediately thought of Living in the Sunlight Loving in the Moonlight

whoever has the most money

Epic post bro XD funny chad meme lolzXDDD

Why is she saying she loves you when she broke up with you. Mixed messages much?

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

just epic

Eh. I've had it happen before. It isn't him at all. She just thinks she could do better and isn't content with "settling."

lapalux
>without you
youtube.com/watch?v=3vGhH2Fe5qY

Attached: 1543292601843.jpg (882x624, 122K)

breakup music is always cringe

my mixtape desu

Let's face it... most people can do better than their partner if they put in the work to find someone more suited for them

Divorce rates are only 50%, so the other 50% found the one

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

It depends how you define "better." If it's some superficial nonsense, or some subjective criteria with no real basis in reality, then sure. If it's just finding someone that fully understands and supports you, then it's debatable. And before I start getting insults, I couldn't be happier I got dumped for someone "better." "Better" turned out to be an abusive 30 year old (we were teenagers) that worked at McDonald's. I'm now happily married and we own a house together.

There's nothing wrong with getting a practice gf or a practice wife

this is how you ruin your social life and possibly even your career

You sound young. Never go out like a bitch, she won't respect you. If a girl dumps you, get out your heavy infused ultragreatsword and take her legs away, for good.

or they're staying together for the kids or because they feel trapped or they're worried they won't find anyone else if they divorce but they're too scared to look for new people while married or they're religious or they're fucking other people and staying together to respect their commitment etc.

If it makes anyone more optimistic about love, divorce rates fir first marriages are actually only 35ish% max. The numbers look worse since people who divorce once are much more likely to do it again and again.
My best friends mom has been married 4 times, dad 3 before he died. So maybe we should all just steer clear of divorcees but everyone probably knew that anyway.

>ruin your social life
Just get new friends. It's not that hard.

The Dear Hunter - Red Hands

>i love you so much
>leaves
yeah this happened to me and it deadass proves she doesn't care
fuck that dumb bitch and go jerk off, she's retarded and you are being retarded for letting her play you
music for you instead you're stupid and keep getting sad
youtube.com/watch?v=vHXy8zT0tn4

I'd say steer clear of marriage altogether, but whatever floats yer proverbial boat

this
>leaves him
>thanks her for it

yeah deadass i did that and regretted it
later on she called back and i called her a dumb bitch that's missing out

it's even funnier because later on I learned she's turned into a total depressed whore, it's the best feel bro's

We were together for nearly 6 years. It was my fault. I was tempted by someone I started talking to online. (Don't wanna be specific bc Im pretty sure this person goes on mu) Anyway, our messages went too far and I felt extremely guilty. I became severely depressed and then finally told them what I did. Somehow they still loved me and wanted to fix our relationship. I was all for it. However the guilt I had never went away. It kept eating at me and I started smoking a lot of weed. They hated that I smoked so much. I quit for 2 months and when I started again I kept it a secret. I started getting a lot of anxiety attacks and it made me lose my sex drive and I would always get angry/annoyed. I wasn't treating them well and didn't let them touch me so it was just a cycle of pain. Our last day we had a great time but we both knew I would get bad again and ruin it. So it was decided that we remain friends. The last thing they said was that they hoped I find out whats going in in my head. We still love each other but I don't want to hurt them anymore. Im currently waiting outside their work place hoping that we'd run into each other's arms and get some food after but I might just watch them leave for the last time and go home. I'm still in denial of the whole situation so I'm just numb to the pain.

>"I'll always love you and care about you."

She's lying mate. Cut off every connection you have with her and move on with your life. Cry your pain away and then try to focus on yourself and only on yourself.
Don't commit the same mistake I made. It's over, FUCK her. She doesn't love you anymore.

But you deserve to cry about your loss, so listen to Blood on the Tracks, it's the best breakup albums of all time.

Attached: 1483052056087.gif (360x270, 813K)

'thanks for showing me which hole to stick it in'

>it's the best feel bro's
is it tho?

you're an actual retard and i hope you get your shit together. godspeed, user

kill yourself you lifeless husk of a being

Stormtroopers of Death - Kill Yourself

dang yea probs a good time to go ur sep ways desu
get ur shit together user

Roy Orbison is gonna be your shoulder to cry on for a while my friend, start with Only the Lonely, Crying, any songs that sound like that, you'll find your way from there.

I'm sorry it's happened my dude, my first love took me a few years to get past, you're just gonna need a lot of time, but you're always gonna have the memories, just keep on going.

>I was tempted by someone I started talking to online
You deserved a much harsher breakup, shithead.

Attached: 1550604982684.png (994x910, 537K)

if you weren't abusing her emotionally and physically (and I mean real emotional abuse, not being available as her crying towel doesn't count) then she should help you. Fuck her, she's not worth shit to you

On the other hand though your decisions suck and you do need help, but overall it's actually still a good amount of her fault for being such bitch about not helping you.

Bruh. If you fucked up, and she's willing to forgive it, you need to either shit or get off the pot. I hate to sound cliche, but you can't love someone else until you love yourself. You made a mistake. You grow from it. You don't stagnate. That's the worst thing you can do. Either give it another go, or severe all ties and move on. Being "friends" will never last. Neither of you will want to see the other with another person.

>If it's just finding someone that fully understands
Understanding is based on communication which is a two way process. If someone doesn't understand you chances are you're the one to blame.

why are you so desperate to waste your time? surely it has to be worth something?

THIS.

Cut every connetction you have with her. Block her number and any social media. Stop talking to her for good. The less you see about her, the easier it will be to forget her.

this but @ the whole thread

>youtube.com/watch?v=kdrnEPl2zzk
Sorry to hear, user.

I didn't mean understand as in, "hehe do you get this quirky joke?" I mean on a level of goals and aspirations. Obviously if you're too retarded to communicate, it's your fault.

slamming your face on the keyboard and posting has the same worth as every other post on this website.

It sounds like your core issue might be generalized anxiety disorder. Feelings of guilt and shame can take something like that to the max and make you feel absolutely miserable. I hope everything works out user

Clean slate and start over, she deserves a chance at a new life, and you deserve the same. Never do to anyone else what you did to her, learn from this and grow as a person before you start anything new.

I usually don't like telling people just to get over it, but tbqfh, get over it. do some soul searching and come to peace over what you did, and then when that's done see if you can fix the relationship. don't turn into a stalker either, get the fuck away from her work right now
jmfc this is stupid

>I mean on a level of goals and aspirations
Which requires communication, openness and honesty. This shit doesn't transpose on a telepathic level. Again, if the other person doesn't understand you one the level you want them to, it's your fault.

nobody loves you youtube.com/watch?v=llnMiu5RYzw

I've always had a hard time dealing with guilt. I never wanted to disappoint anyone ever. It causes a lot of stressful feelings. This is the first time I've ever hurt someone so badly and I don't know how to deal with it. Do you have GAD? I feel like GAD makes lot of sense to me.

Hey at least she dropped you outright instead of insisting on a "polyamory" relationship lmao

not him, but don't immediately jump on this label. look up some symptoms, maybe try a few free online tests (ANSWER HONESTLY), and if it seems to fit, see a psychiatrist to make sure

Based realist

Believe me. I've done this many times. I just can't afford an actual doctor since I don't have healthcare. I've been looking into therapy with sliding scales and I'm hoping I have some luck with that.

Practice gf is fine. But I gotta disagree with practice wife. Alimony is a bitch.

time to end it, virgin boye

just don't fucking smoke weed, face your demons, and try to better yourself. It sounds like you were a piece of shit and there were obviously issues in the relationship beforehand if you were chatting up randos online when you were in a committed relationship.

SORT YOUR SHIT
O
R
T

Y
O
U
R

S
H
I
T

t. cryptoincel

lmao

iktf. i dunno OP, youll figure it out

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

Our relationship was perfect up until that point. I never thought I'd be the type to do that to someone but never say never.

young love is so beautiful

is this your attempt at a bad meme or do you just post this in threads you dont like and likely sage them?

this is the gayest post on Yea Forums right now

Hypothetically she'll probably enjoy the sex more with Jamal because of his lower inhibitions and larger penis.

FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST, BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=72a2NGga7Og

>I never thought I'd be the type to do that to someone but never say never.
yea but you need to look at the bigger picture. if you did it out of nowhere and there was no real reason to do it besides you acting impulsively or out of boredom that's most likely a symptom of a bigger problem. if the first thing you did when shit started going south was turn to substance use to deal with it that's a symptom of a bigger issue.

I'm not trying to allude to any sort of mental illness or shenanigans like that, but it sounds like you don't even know yourself

this

Yeah maybe he's depressed or got a personality disorder

I'm a fuckinf wreck too, fucked some tinder bitch while with my ex then dumped her from the guilt. Don't know why I did it and never told her that's why I ended it. Now I'm pretty reclusive

This is the shit that gave me the urge to smoke. I think about this all of the time over and over with no resolution whatsoever. I really don't know who I am anymore. I'm tired of smoking. I just want to get better. I dont want to hurt anyone or end up killing myself.

Yeah, you're a piece of shit dude. I'm glad for her, she deserves better.
muh depreshun is no excuse.

everyone cheats

Op is a girl

>wasn't treating them well and didn't let them touch me
Were you dating an entity, or one of those poor mentally ill bastards who thinks he or she is more than one person?

Just want it to remain as anonymous as possible

>I'm not trying to allude to any sort of mental illness or shenanigans like that
yea I was somewhat like you a few years ago. it's a long downward spiral if you let it happen. I started playing an instrument and practicing a ton as well as reading a bunch and that was the biggest help (outside of stopping drug use, of course.) Eating well and exercising more regularly is also great
>I'm tired of smoking
there's never going to seem like a "good" time to stop. just stop, keep a dream journal for the first week or two too, it'll probably be intense depending how long you've been smoking consistently
>I just want to get better. I dont want to hurt anyone or end up killing myself.
there's no easy way except looking inward until you find enough bits and pieces to get a better idea of yourself. You can rely on building facades for the rest of your life in an effort to cover up the fact that you don't know yourself but it will never bring any sort of peace or real happiness. If you face yourself and work on bettering yourself every day, it will get better.

It's not an overnight thing it's consistently trying to better yourself over a lifetime. It will get indescribably better if you work at it. You will have pitfalls and slip ups like everyone else does but if you never start the process you will never get anywhere and you will always be as lost as you feel right now. good luck OP hope you stop smoking and maybe pick up an instrument or some sort of hobby

Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
The Downward Spiral

both those albums are essential breakup albums.

lonesome and crowded west // this is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about

>if you ever wanna talk I'll always be here for you

That's gonna be a yikes from me dog

Well the way you wrote it made it seem hilarious. At first I thought you were talking about the person you met online and your lover, and then the 'they' stuff started to slip at some points. I sure hope it wasn't a tranny though, it's not healthy to obssess over inherent narcissists and possible crazies. Anyway user, I hope your enjoy your self-inflicted and caused pain as much as possible. Also, switch from weed to an opioid, fentanyl seems to be on vogue now, it's helping a lot of people to cope. Best wishes

kek this. it hurts bc it's familiar

Yeah it's a canned response that everyone get's after an "amicable" breakup. It's almost never true

Yeah I'm not gonna do that

I recently got an 'apology' letter from an ex - almost a decade later.
whats up with that?

This is all really solid advice user. You need to sort yourself out first. First bit of advice I'll give is figure what you want from this person. If you don't wanna break up then don't and fix this. Then learn from your mistakes and do better next time. Its not easy but its do-able, and your partner should be helping you and supporting you through that. Cause you would do it for them

Rhodesian National Anthem

Also don't shoulder all the blame yourself, a relationship works both ways. Both parties are equally responsible. Think about how far you would be willing to go to fix your relationship, if you don't think your partner would go the same distance then they aren't worth the time. Godspeed to you user

based

>Im pretty sure this person goes on mu
So you are gay right?, Not hating just wanna know if I got it right

This user speaks the truth, unfollow this person from everywhere erase all call logs and texts, pretend she doesnt exists, better be sad or upset the few times you see her irl, than all the time.

No

You guys write like sentimental lesbians

We're both straight lol

so first you cry like a little bitch and then you call her dumb whore after you said that she taught you how to love lol you didnt deserve her in the first place if she really loved you

The other anons are being too harsh on your ex when you just admitted you were being an asshat. It sounds like you're the one who doesn't love her enough. If you did you'd put the effort in trying to fix your problems instead of resorting to being an even bigger cunt. Stop wasting time on mu and try as hard as you can to become a better person. Maybe you'll be able to change before she finds another person. If she does fall out of love with you, then you can cry to sad music and heal slowly. In the meantime seek all the helps and tools you can to make you stop being a shithead

You only pair bond once OP, now you have the SOUL OF A WHORE

>thanks you for all the awesome memories

Attached: 1550549998515.jpg (960x960, 76K)

good one retard

Now you're a cuck

Oh shit it's Tofu-chan

The Church - Reptile

youtu.be/x6Mx5xKOMAk

i really hope you didn't unironically day dumb sir like that

youtube.com/watch?v=6-kjUWcr7d4

Only good one I know!

Sounds like you are blaming yourself way to much user. I just broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years too. At the end of the day she wasn't making you happy either. Stop beating yourself up for being yourself, it was a good relationship but not quite perfect. Live your life the way you want to and don't put her up on a pedestal. I'm sure she wasn't perfect. I was an asshole, my girlfriend was an asshole too. Humans arern't perfect. You did good. Hopefully you'll find someone one day whose fucked up in just specifically the right that you can make them happy.

I love you user and we are gonna get through this.

spoken like a true autistic incel.

do you really think people can be in a relationship for more than 5 years without being occasionally flirty to people? Nothing happened. He didn't engage her sexually. Stop being such an insecure little baby.

Prob about to kill themselves and are mending fences.
No seriously, that's a big red flag.

>sentimental
>lesbians
Lol lesbians are some of the most brutal and savage people on the face of the earth

plume- loveliescrushing

I went through a breakup a the last few months and these are the songs that really broke me.

>Crywank - Welcome to Caste Irwell
youtu.be/1_9FywC00jU

>The Antler - Epilogue
youtu.be/bQwkbRVqqxU

>Joji - Slow Dancing In The Dark
youtu.be/K3Qzzggn--s

>Mom Jeans - *Sobs Quietly*
youtu.be/lbRZ-AkRbfI

>The Mountain Goats - Old College Try
youtu.be/FnLol5gJWj4

it almost is something you say just to ease the pain. To think that the person won't leave your life entirely because you rely on them in so many ways. But in the end its just too difficult. Too many complex emotions are at play, and in the end you don't really know how to be with each other if not together.

Cringe

808s and heartbreak, I’ve been going through the same

weakest way to end a relationship. should have done it in person. if she dumped you over instant message she's not the love of your life. if you dumped her over instant message you need to grow a pair of balls

It was in person. This was when I got home.

>only girl I've ever loved is one of my closest friends
>I struggle with relationships because I get with other girls but it always just feels like I'm settling, and I don't want to be a runner-up
>unfortunately she has a serious bf and they live together
>...
>he might have cancer

THE VIRGINAL BRIDES FILE PAST HIS TOMB

you'll be fine. cut off all contact with her and block her on social media. it isn't worth it staying in touch for a few years. I just recently got in touch with my ex from five plus years ago and all the bad feelings of missing her etc. are gone.

Listen to this short EP.

DIE YOU FUCKING WHORES

youtu.be/neEXtRTPhZo

Attached: Extreme misogyny.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Now make sure nobody will ever love her again OP

FUCKING KILL THE BITCH. ILL GUT HER CLEAN.

I've been in a relationship for 7 and a half years and I've never flirted with anyone nor had the need to. You and OP are sluts

lmao the replies

at least u can get a gf faggot
i hate myself so much

>and I started smoking a lot of weed
>it made me lose my sex drive
yeah, she's definetaly fucking a black guy right now.

>our messages went too far
>he didn't engage her sexually
do you personally know OP? He admitted he was wrong, why are you insisting on sucking his dick?
>Joji
Underage 3-month handholding relationship breakups don't count

That's exactly what I'm going to do. I don't even go on mu as much anymore. I don't want to smoke anymore and I feel really good about the future for once. I approached them when they got off work and we hugged each other and talked. We ate some food and drank some coffee. Now we're doing hw together. I'm not sure where we're at right now. I just know that we're both really happy with each other's company at the moment.

If my two cents are worth anything from what I’ve read so far honestly it’s the way things intended to be. What’s done has happened regardless of who did what and even if your somewhat at fault it’s probably for the better. Heck I smoked a lot of weed recently and I couldn’t handle it myself, kick that habit and don’t waste anymore money on it. Stop smoking all together until you feel like you can control yourself. I feel like this is something that you will look back on years later and be glad your in a better position in life. I’d reccomend talking to a therapist, but don’t beat yourself up over it. Remember everything happens for a reason.

Attached: 912498F8-2FD5-4780-8B16-A82D68170F80.jpg (640x718, 41K)

People on Yea Forums are really just the worst at comforting someone in pain. Give this one a go if you’re having difficulty enjoying a sunny day.

Attached: 4D965192-9188-427D-8EEB-FE835E3DEAB9.jpg (355x355, 18K)

>I voluntarily and purposely emotionally cheated on her and then proceeded to psychologically abuse her
>She was the love of my life

You're an asshole. I'm not even going to bother reading all the replies where the incels of Yea Forums find some way to blame this on her

You're lucky. Whatever happens, I really hope you learned a lesson and honestly wish you the best