youtube.com/watch?v=yGlZk52xYBU
songkick.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

concerts are invite-only

Look retard

Facebook.

where

under ur bed

Facebook, just like the pages for venues and tour promoters in your area, simple

put your shirt back on

guess a frogposter wouldnt know

no

are you serious you obv have an internet connection wtf

i use spotify and bandsintown, ticketfly, songkick

go on youtube and start listening to your favorite bands VEVO channel. If they are on tour a schedule will be listed under the video that tells you when and where.

Facebook is a great place you fucking frog poster, at least that is how I find them where I live them.

Attached: 0sad.png (1830x1984, 1.81M)

google.com

went to a metric concert recently, and all i had to do was look it up on google.Shit was cash when they played:
youtube.com/watch?v=yGlZk52xYBU

I don't know what your city [and musical taste] is like, but I have a few favorite venues here, and I always check their event calendars to see if anybody interesting is coming up. Most of the semi-obscure bands I like come through one or two venues in my city, so it's an easy way to find good, affordable shows. There are also a couple of cheap, local semi-annual festivals I go to when I can. I don't know the bands beforehand most of the time, but the organizers are reliably good at curating, and it's a good way to discover music.

>going to concerts
are you 16 years old or something?

What city are you in ?

if you live in a bigger city then facebook. if you don't, look up venues websites in the closest city to you. Find the venues by searching for tours for bands you like to see which they've played.

Lastfm used to be the best aggregator for concerts but I think that's dead now. There's also songkick

songkick.com/

put your city in here and scroll through, alternatively just follow your favourite groups on IG, look at nearby festival lineups, or just look on Facebook. There are a million ways to find concerts.