Why are metalheads so retarded that’s not how a distribution curve works sfasjiasbfalfasdkas

why are metalheads so retarded that’s not how a distribution curve works sfasjiasbfalfasdkas

Attached: 4ABB93DC-D36A-40D5-91CB-FD6DB848C0EA.jpg (960x743, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sz5gf07GcCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A metalhead didn't make this, obviously

They might be, but they probably spend more time on Yea Forums than listening to thrash... like seriously, Tankard over Testament?

Some are absolute gimps - the stereotypical Pantera fan for instance. Some are more than capable of carrying on intelligent conversation and even holding down high-level jobs in the legal, tech, and education sectors.

Does this person know how a gaussian curve works

whoever made this edit obviously doesn't understand what the chart actually means

This is the most hilarious graph ever made of the bell curve

>2019
>not being a 100 IQ supergenius Death Angel listener

serioulsy hahahahahahahahahaha

>mfw your "joke" backfires at you.

Attached: cool-mozart-640x0[1].jpg (640x686, 121K)

yes it is

nothingpersonnelkid

Metalheads are incels, basedboys, numales, off-putting, autistic, school shooters, obese, out of shape, skinnyfat, twinks, ugly, weak, retarded, or all of the above.
They all lack self awareness.

lmao this bell curve

I'm aware I exist. It's you I'm not so sure about.

Attached: happy-uplifting-music-1521558450-large-article-0[1].jpg (500x266, 22K)

>they never took stats or mathematics in highschool
i knew retards who did this

BA BA BA DUM

Post a picture of your ugly body. Your entire out of shape bitch body

trolled hard

WRONG! How's the weather up there on top of Mt. Stupid?

Attached: johannes-brahms-composer-56a153dd3df78cf77269abd0.jpg (768x956, 155K)

Attached: 1528922774173.jpg (500x400, 58K)

Do you find it interesting your brain went straight to Beethoven's Fifth after reading four syllables with no indication of pitch or tempo? Memetics at its finest.

Am I out of shape, obese, or a twink? I can be at most two, but that last addition... that really throws all of the above right out the window, doesn't it? Silly Yea Forumstard. You'll never find your way back to your board now - they took the link away.

based 138 shirt

>Paragraphautist is a mealhead

color me surprised

Attached: ap.jpg (279x181, 8K)

>American child posts a Pepe

I guess our hats are all in order. Yours, being snapbacks, are probably sharing a hook.

His name is apu, you stupid newshit

Attached: 1550178159549.png (500x500, 100K)

It's a school night. Here, have some soothing music to lull you to sleep: youtube.com/watch?v=sz5gf07GcCc

The chart looks a lot more... interesting without the wojacks.

Attached: 20190224_224335.jpg (960x742, 88K)

m e m e
e c o n o m y

>not listening exclusively to underground bands
just kys right now

Based

Youre fat.

What happened to OP, looks like someone wearing Slayer shirt bullied him in school

So 4channel users?

Dark Angel
/thread

Sounds more like those soundcloud rap kids who think they are buff for having a low bodyfat percentage despite looking like twinks and thinks they are ultra deep for rapping about how they felt sad someday.

Attached: fenriz2.jpg (428x500, 66K)

every metalhead with taste would put coroner at the top!

>not being a 130 IQ brainlet Metallica listener

Bell curves are a stupid meme anyway
die in hell Gauss