Kino songs only

Kino songs only

Attached: C1CB0D76-390E-49F1-B8E5-A3216785690E.jpg (998x1000, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uSOjnRm3U
youtube.com/watch?v=rgUmjgXEltA
youtube.com/watch?v=CUPH5il-Cf0
youtube.com/watch?v=DeQchIQOL6I
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9pmFMc5oM
youtube.com/watch?v=SRjxl3bN2i8
youtube.com/watch?v=BASEDkG5VMhp8
youtu.be/BASEDkG5VMhp8
youtube.com/watch?v=k9p4B6s0j4U
youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw
youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
youtube.com/watch?v=FJn0MWJPRMY
youtube.com/watch?v=A65ifrw0rog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Plastic Love" isn't even on that

this fuck off to Yea Forums or whatever

????

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uSOjnRm3U

youtube.com/watch?v=rgUmjgXEltA

"Kino" is in the name

It's not. It's きのこ, not キノ or even きの. Stupid fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUPH5il-Cf0

きのこ帝国
More than one person can read moon runes you fucking autist
きの

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Battle and bat are not the same word, neither are 茸 and きの. Just fuck off you tard. You come off as someone who just learned kana last week and is trying to appear clever with his totally obscure knowledge.

Deep house dance music from the gods

youtube.com/watch?v=DeQchIQOL6I

Attached: Vocalcity.png (600x600, 452K)

KINO IS LITERALLY PART OF THE NAME YOU DENSE AUTIST

No it isn't, you stupid fuck. 茸 is.

sparkle > plastic love
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9pmFMc5oM

What is wrong with your brain

Nothing wrong with mine you're just a massive faggot. It's like if OP asked for some music about bats and then you went "HAHAHA SABATON. GET IT? CAUSE THERE'S "BAT" THERE". You're not clever, you're not funny. You're just a supermassive cumhole. Fuck off.

It's kino music, similar to OP's style of music, that coincidentally has kino in the name. it's a decent meme.

pedantic but based

>similar to OP's style of music
Jesus fuck are you deaf or is your understanding of music so superficial it doesn not go beyond the point of "durr japanese girl on vocals on both it's pretty much same thing"?
>that coincidentally has kino in the name
No it doesn't. It has kinoko.
>it's a decent meme
It's not decent and it's not even a meme. What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus fucking Christ you disgust me. How the fuck does something as dysfunctional as you even manage to facilitate its own existence?

>Jesus fuck are you deaf or is your understanding of music so superficial it doesn not go beyond the point of "durr japanese girl on vocals on both it's pretty much same thing"?
It's not like OP requested a specific genre of music. He just wanted kino. I gave him kino, based japanese shoegaze.
>No it doesn't. It has kinoko.
kinoko
kinok
kino
>It's not decent and it's not even a meme. What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus fucking Christ you disgust me. How the fuck does something as dysfunctional as you even manage to facilitate its own existence?
It's a pretty decent meme, maybe even an above-average meme. let's be real with ourselves here.

this thread isn't very kino desu

>It's not like OP requested a specific genre of music
You just said "similar to OP's style of music". As in the song you suggested is similar in style to what OP posted. Do you have any idea what the words you type out actually mean or is your brain just going on a broken autopilot programmed by a junkie tripping hard on acid?
>kinoko
>kinok
>kino
So if OP was "What are some songs that are literally you" you'd reply with the same song because
>kinoko
>kino
>ki
>I
Is this the kind of shit you find funny? I could make a joke about how starving kids in a certain AIDS ridden continent could eat that extra chromosome you're greedily clinging on to and it would have more comedic value that your fucking lameass post, the purpose of which is none more than to show off to everyone that you know how to read kana. You're a genuine fucking cretin. You can't even wrap your shriveled shitbrain around the fact that "meme" is not a synonym for "joke".

youtube.com/watch?v=SRjxl3bN2i8

nigga I KNOW WHAT THE BAND IS CALLED REGARDLESS OF KANA
a meme is a joke and you've got a burst capillary

>Is this the kind of shit you find funny? I could make a joke about how starving kids in a certain AIDS ridden continent could eat that extra chromosome you're greedily clinging on to and it would have more comedic value that your fucking lameass post, the purpose of which is none more than to show off to everyone that you know how to read kana. You're a genuine fucking cretin. You can't even wrap your shriveled shitbrain around the fact that "meme" is not a synonym for "joke".

Attached: ....jpg (800x608, 33K)

I can only take comfort in knowing the fact that you'll die some day.

Probably after you, nigga you gonna be on blood thinners by 22

My mind is already focused on murder as I'm breaking into Yea Forums's databanks scanning nested system cross-references for your internet protocol. It's only a matter of time before I track you down you cocksucker. Here's a piece of advice - get a gun. Me, personally, I know I can break you with my bare hands.

please fucking end my life daddy yes

Hahahaha this is my favorite kind of larp

>kinoko
>kinok
>kin
>ki
>k

>Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi you chisai bitch desuka? Watashi'll have anata know that watashi etc etc etc
yeah, entertaining but still getting a yikes from me

Here to save the thread with an actual kino song

youtube.com/watch?v=BASEDkG5VMhp8

>this video is unavailable
oh shit birb wtf you doing??

youtu.be/BASEDkG5VMhp8

oh shit nvm lmao the link is getting changed from S O Y to BASED

heres an actual kino song ffs
youtube.com/watch?v=k9p4B6s0j4U

youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw

>kino
lol le bassed. le based kino sneed sneeds kino fuck and suck sneeds fuck and kino base.d PEQUOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kojiiiiiiima based pequod sneeds fuck and chuck based
>based
le drive based vaporwave le basewd doomer snuck and fuck le based ciara /r9k/ bros le based ethot money i will send le based
>le baseeeeeed
kinoo post-punk kino based aesthetic skino fsashwave akira based le baassed wes anderson based le baaaaaaased SNEEDS FUCK AND CHUCK SNEEED BASED LEEE BASS
>le
kino le ddr cinema le based based l'etranger based le snuk and bsasaed chucking fuck le based. based existentialist they live based mumblerap bladee
>le baas
>
ellow youchube le vssed fucking kino akira kurosawa le based stalin beatles beatles strawerry feidls bassed le based kino 1990s kids kino le basedD XDDDDDDDDD
D R I V E
LE RYAN GOSLING
le notebOOK
BA>SED
PEQOUD

Attached: charles_ii.jpg (1309x1320, 206K)

based

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

posting songs by Kino, the band

not the same song but
>vse ne tak i vse ne to kogda tvoya devushka bol'na
makes me cry

HOLY BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=FJn0MWJPRMY
youtube.com/watch?v=A65ifrw0rog

Attached: cover.jpg (1000x1000, 19K)

Why didn't you post a song fag?

Actual kino. Thank you

How can one man be so based

kojima kaminandesu

she's ugly

Attached: DzC69dFXcAE1CTb.jpg (1178x1798, 777K)