Billie Eilish Thread

what's this board's opinions on Billie Eilish? sorry I'm pretty new here.

Attached: b.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
youtube.com/watch?v=kvo_R9eKpVc
youtube.com/watch?v=JAPPakM4Tkg
youtube.com/watch?v=zP7KIyBzOIw
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ29VcZeNDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

commercialized pedophilia will always have a place in Yea Forumss heart

Nigger cum receptacle

You aint new here

Attached: DBEFCECD-4146-47FF-AF5E-9EAE697C0B91.jpg (640x480, 23K)

I mean I like her music

t. shill larping as a newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

>fakes being deep
>fakes being socially conscious
>fakes being depressed
>fakes being "ghetto"
>fakes being edgy
>industry parents got her a career
>industry brother writes all of her material
>songs all sound the same and are all boring
>can't sing above a whisper, highly limited vocal range, uses very poor vocal technique
>clout chased XXXTentacion, Denzel Curry, and a slew of other SoundClowns for credibility

But yeah apparently she's the zoomer Kate Bush.

I’ve never heard her music and I’m extremely proud of that

She's pretty shitty, her instrumentals are really nice but in terms of her vocal ability she's the mumble rap of pop singers.
This guys video on baby goth was pretty good too

>17
>pedophilia

?

Attached: 1492739122705.jpg (1131x1221, 312K)

It's a good video on Billie but he leaves out quite a bit, namely her association with the SoundCloud rapper trend (and how that increased her clout) or how much fucking payola she gets. If I had a Youtube account I'd ask him about these in the comments section.

>zoomer Kate Bush
They say this ironically right?

she's ugly

Attached: DzC69dFXcAE1CTb.jpg (1178x1798, 777K)

She has a ton of stans on this board. It's kind of sad actually.

>>clout chased
She fucked them.

i don't get the appeal tbqh. visually or musically.

Most people say it ironically of course. This time next year she'll be long forgotten. It's best to just ignore these threads

She's the latest Lorde-alike, just with a SoundCloud rapper image.

Attached: billieayelish.png (936x598, 773K)

I feel like the same thing happened with 6ix9ine. For months you would always see a "SCUUUUUM GAAAAAAANNNNNG" thread, and all of them raving over him. Of course, most was ironic, but it got to a point I wouldn't be surprised if some actually liked his music.

CRINGE

No, (You).

her clothes are too big end thread

Doubtful.

Dubs don't lie.

>>fakes being depressed

Except she's actually depressed and has said she's felt suicidal multiple times.

>people don't lie

I think user is referring to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=kvo_R9eKpVc

If she had legit suicidal feelings she wouldn't be doing a hundred interviews a day or posting all the time on IG. She'd be heavily withdrawn.

We hate you

Not really no.

No she doesn't. Every thread about her is like 20:1 negative at least, and all the people making the threads and defending her are obvious shills who just spam "incel" because it's on their l33tsp33k cheat sheet and they're used to working on reddit where that kind of thing actually works.

Look at the comments on this video and tell me her fans aren't fanatics:

>those comments
are people really this sad?

she's just a pretty face

Her IG followers are fucking insane.

Since when do black rappers in their mid 20s with face tattoos and colored dreds simply "befriend" teenage white girls?

Also someone finally deliver and post the gif of her and Curry.

based

her crying looks fake.

What's sexual about sharing a coffee?

Fuck what we think did you hear about David Grohl

He was paid to say that.

If this is true, let's get her to sing Wuthering Heights in the original key.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

yeah... pretty ugly face

What she yells during sex.

You'll just get yourself taken down, and not this shill thread. Sorry man

Based

>pedophilia
I'd spill a load in her snatch if you catch my drift.

Attached: 1435464362365.gif (200x150, 1015K)

This. Let's flood her IG comments asking her to.

@wherearetheavocados

he's cute

Attached: 1524376639349.jpg (800x546, 55K)

Billie Eilish is DEFINITELY a stupid, good-for-nothing untalented whore.

She's bringing him on her tour so he can wake her audience up after she puts them to sleep.

Attached: coalburnertour.png (930x595, 419K)

And get his dicked sucked by her beautiful lips every night.

Her tribute song to X:
youtube.com/watch?v=JAPPakM4Tkg

i cry evrytim

industry plant and likely satanic illuminati like lorde before her, but I like some of her music op

She never met X. The stories she tells about him are sketchy and her "texts" of his are probably shopped. Jah never mentioned her when he was alive. She's clout chasing.

WHIGGER

>but i think god's fake
I thought she was a satanist or some shit?

She has a lot of waifufags on here.

That pic is cringe.

>girl at work says she listens to "...really weird music. Do you know Billie Eilish?"

Attached: 1545506082726.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>be suburban soccer mom
>your 12 year old daughter really wants tickets to see this new pop idol
>says everyone is talking about it and its all over youtube and spotify and its really really cool
>get your tickets and go with her to the concert
>opening act is angry black man in his mid 20s yelling on stage
>the headliner is a 17 year old white girl who dresses like weird boys from high school
>she does a duet with the angry black man
>look down at your daughter
>honey its past your bedtime and its time to go

Attached: blonde-haired-woman-thinking.jpg (300x199, 11K)

Generic, boring, bland, sounds like literally every post-Lorde female pop singer.

Attached: 1385785190412.jpg (1284x1057, 106K)

bruh but da cloud rappers doe

Based and redpilled

*CLOUT

>>she does a duet with the angry black man
Am I the only one on here who wants to non-ironically see this live?

No.

Attached: 1511426042798.gif (480x228, 267K)

Are there a lot of copypastas associated with her, or is it just the same set of retards posting in every single thread about her? I feel like I see the same exact posts, word for word, in every single one of these fucking threads.

I asked a friend who lives in Fla.
He said only faggots and ladyboys use it.

What should they sing together? I vote for a trap rendition of All I Ask of You. Let's hear Billie stretch those pipes.

They should sing the Hava Nagila together.

Attached: MK-PEPE.jpg (499x499, 64K)

i don't care about her. but i do care, a very small amount, that you posted this stupid thread

i'M nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs

I hate billie eilish. Her music is extremely boring and it infuriates me how hard she tries to appear gentle/soft or whatever by whisper singing and naming her songs shit like "Ocean eyes", "Bellyache", "My Boy" often in lowercase. I'm also mad at clairo for this but at least clairo is cute and isnt fake deep and fake edgy and a total fucking wigger

>naming her songs shit like "Ocean eyes", "Bellyache", "My Boy"
*her brothers' songs

yikes

>female 'artist' sings about being depressed

Attached: 1550256246717.png (1775x1575, 2.17M)

/thread

>I don't understand anything about suicidal thoughts or depression

Attached: 1548842710337.jpg (480x640, 12K)

DOES Billie show any signs of suicidal depression to you?

Already changing the claim, aye?
>youtube.com/watch?v=zP7KIyBzOIw
Look at this lying, piece of shit, fake depressed actor. Doing interviews and films while severely depressed and suicidal? I don't think so! He doesn't even look depressed!

She's junk made for teenage girls.

Attached: industry-garden.png (931x598, 827K)

Fucking lel.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ29VcZeNDg

Meant to type:
>wrote and produced the album entirely by herself
>takes inspiration from literature and interesting real-world people
Meanwhile Billie has to lean on her brother for everything.

If her accent is fake why has no one called her out for cultural appropriation yet?