The College Dropout

>The College Dropout
>The Harvard Dropout

Attached: 1547256596426.jpg (1600x900, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cameo.com/v/5b6d1a1169da03005abd6060
youtube.com/watch?v=ZacVlnU_ivM
youtube.com/watch?v=ucmFbufL6eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hapa
elliott never stood a chance

this

That's a very foolish and myopic way of looking at it. If you read his journal you can tell right away that he had a serious attitude problem that went much deeper than anything to do with his outward appearance. He was super entitled, petty, vindictive, and spiteful towards everyone around him, from his few good friends to random people he walked by on the street. You can tell from reading about his school years that he was aggressive
and mopey in a way that people found hugely off-putting. The aura of negativity he emitted from how he talked and presented himself made people not want to be around him. He would have been a miserable, disturbed bastard regardless of what his ethnicity was, so please spare me this r/hapa drivel. Failing to understand why certain people are so maladjusted by misidentifying the source of their problems ensures that this kind of thing will keep happening.

Attached: 1434050629785.jpg (637x641, 91K)

You assessment is totally correct, but this is Yea Forums so don't expect your thought-process to catch on.

As long as I connect with at least one other conscious human and there's an exchange of ideas, I consider that to be a success. Even if it's just a tiny, quiet victory with low stakes, it's still important to acknowledge that reality is never as simple as we'd like it to be. I'm more acquainted with Elliot Roger than I'd like to admit and I can verify that him being asian was not why he was so maladjusted. He didn't murder those people because he was part-Malaysian just as the Virginia Tech shooter didn't shoot up the place because he was Korean. I read that manifesto of his and I feel an obligation to share what I've observed with the rest of the world. We have to understand people like Elliot Roger if we want to stop things like this from happening again.

I've read the manifesto too and I agree that the decisions and behaviors Elliot made were not of someone who was acting completely rational. You don't walk around your neighborhood or sit at a Starbucks for hours on end hoping some random girl will talk to you, go out with you, and then have sex. If I'm being honest, Elliot had a more normal/enjoyable childhood than I ever did, yet he ended up so broken as a result of his insecurities manifesting into his mind. Which would then result in him alienating everybody he knew and cared about. I dude I knew in high school was the closest thing to a "Chad" I ever knew and he was a happa that got with those "hot blondes" Elliot obsessed over. We often feed into our own insecurities to the point in which we begin to precieve them as facts. It's why the incel movement has so many followers. There's people who feel so insecure about their race, looks, or height that it prevents them from ever moving forward. They let their insecurities become their identity. Which is what happened to Elliot and effectively destroy him as a person. He was quite advantaged compared to most, but felt far too insecure overs his height, race, and material possessions that it fucked up his worldview and drove him to murdering people who had no hand in his misery.

and while we're on that subject we can talk about how he's an objectively good looking, wealthy young man that could very, very easily find a romantic partner despite of every single flaw you mentioned and every single other flaw you could come up with. He didn't have a relationship problem, he was a maniacal psychopath and he created the entire incel narrative to rationalize his own murderous tendencies. It has been bullshit from the very start and his entire manifesto was nothing but a rationalization for his simple desire to murder.

cameo.com/v/5b6d1a1169da03005abd6060

Based asano poster

Shut up Cracker

There is nothing to catch on. Whether he was a bad person or not, there are HUNDREDS of perfectly GOOD INDIVIDUALS who are being treated exactly the same way as he was, being SOCIALLY OSTRACIZED by their peers for some RIDICULOUS reason such as not being able to act like young people of ANY subgroup of young people, everybody thinking that they are mentally disabled because of that, or should I say "retarded" as young people put it. After all, HUMANS are HARD BOILED PACK ANIMALS who assess other people's intelligence and mental health according to how well they are capable of IMITATING other people. If you fail to do so, you have to be either mentally disabled or mentally ill. So, whether Elliot was a bad person or not, there are those hundreds of others who are good or at least better, being treated the same way, ending up hating people and maybe even attacking them.

But hey I guess some of the comments here are just a more refined version of trying to prevent the following.

him not being able to identify with his father is partially the reason he killed those people

>he's an objectively good looking, wealthy young man that could very, very easily find a romantic partner despite of every single flaw you mentioned and every single other flaw you could come up with.
He might have had a relationship with an older woman, an immigrant wanting to settle in USA or some complete outcast being as ostracized as he was. Other than that, he had NO CHANCE to find a romantic relationship. He was being SOCIALLY OSTRACIZED by his peers, because he was INEXPLICABLY DIFFERENT, not being able to act, think or talk like his peers did. Young people tend to find such a young person a "retard" as I already put up, no matter how intelligent or talented that person actually is. That is because young people are TOTALLY BLINDED by their human nature of a PACK ANIMAL in that sense. To put it simple, they are led by their instincts like animals when it comes to social behavior. Not that adults are not doing it too, but that tendency is being controlled by higher brain functions with them.

Based Elliot thread. I empathize with him so much.

Attached: waterworks.jpg (670x670, 49K)

Do you though? He was far better off than most of us. He's just a failed normie turned murderer.

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-16-22-05-39.png (609x638, 177K)

Yes, this is pretty much me experience in early school years. The only place I did better than him is I had a gf for a few months in senior year. Didn't go all that well.

You simply having a girlfriend at one point in your life would be enough for him to hate you. The only people whom he sympathized with are those who were kissless virgins that hate women. He could give less of a fuck about anyone else.

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-16-23-27-32.png (539x347, 113K)

>He was super entitled, petty, vindictive, and spiteful towards everyone around him, from his few good friends to random people he walked by on the street.
so am I, apart from the whole mass murder-suicide bit

Do you throw coffee and soda at random couples like the Supreme Gentlemen?

not usually, no

only if they deserve it

We got ourselves another Alek Minassian here boys.

Attached: 1549660945160.png (581x444, 207K)

>If I'm being honest, Elliot had a more normal/enjoyable childhood than I ever did, yet he ended up so broken as a result of his insecurities manifesting into his mind. Which would then result in him alienating everybody he knew and cared about.
It's not that his insecurities alienated other people from him, it's that him being alienated by other people made him insecure. But, obviously, people always need to turn it the other way round to blame the target of rejection for being rejected, because they do not want to BE ACCUSED OF REJECTING someone themselves. In other words, people have a need to ostracize those who are weak, failed or too different, but they do not want to be accused of doing so, so they accuse the target of rejection. Doing this should become legally PUNISHABLE.

You're an idiot if you think Elliot was rejected by his peers. He had plenty of friends growing up. He just spent all his time as a teenager playing WOW instead. How are you gonna get mad at people for rejecting a person who was more keen on playing video games instead?

gah damn he was ugly as fuck
>anime poster
>incel
cringe

He had friends in his childhood BECAUSE THEY NEEDED A BUDDY TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH and because his mothers arranged PLAYDATES to him. Other than that he would not have had any "friends". He also tried to do other things with his friends, but they rejected him aside from one. Even his game buddies met each others behind his back not informing him about the meetings. They were excluding him because he was "weird".

>that one guy who roleplays as Elliot sympathiser in every thread
Fucking hell, even for bait this is pretty rubbish.

Attached: 1550744452769.jpg (599x593, 182K)

He had a friend James who was his longest best friend. James was also a virgin as well, yet Elliot alienated him by acting like a psychopath, which ended up being true. I'm sorry but there are people with far worse lives than Elliot that don't go on spree killings. Elliot had every opportunity to get ahead in life and he fucked it up. He deserves no sympathy. Even incels should realize that Elliot is a fucking hack who was far more advantaged in life than them.

Yes, James was his longest and best friend. And he dropped Elliot for being too scary with his talks about killing people. But that does NOT MEAN that he was being rejected by others of his peers for the same reason. He was being rejected by them because he was inexplicably different, not because he was a psychopath. He never revealed to anyone else but James his desire to kill people. And yes, Elliot was advantaged in some senses. BUT, if you are being SOCIALLY OSTRACIZED by your peers, it DOES NOT HELP. After all, we are all pack animals, dependent of working together with other people. If you are being socially ostracized by all of your peers at a young age, it will MAKE YOU FEAR that you WON'T BE ABLE TO SURVIVE in this world, that you won't be able to have a simplest job, as everyone will be gathering around you mocking you into oblivion so that you can not work. You may even feel, that you can not even survive at the streets, as the same will happen there. You might have an image in your mind, that you will only survive in the wilderness as a hermit. THAT is what every ostracized young person is afraid of at the core level, that they WILL DIE for being ostracized. So when you are being that, it won't help if your father is a Hollywood director or if your mother buys you a new flashy car or label clothes. It is a very primitive fear that being socially ostracized arises in every one of us. Given this, even Elliot deserves some sympathy. And like I said, there are hundreds of good people who end up feeling he same, as they are being done the same as he was, having the same fear of losing their lives.

>wants everything given to him for free
>mindset of a very young child
>puts no effort into doing things with his life
That's not "inexplicably different", that's simply retarded.

You think Elliot is hunting the dreams of all the roasties in Isla Vista?

Attached: fredrobmainbg.jpg (750x695, 60K)

And what you say DOES NOT EXCLUDE THAT HE WAS INEXPLICABLY DIFFERENT. He was MANY THINGS, what you described, mildly autistic, narcissistic, psychopathic, etc. Plus he was inexplicably different, due to not telling anyone about his mild autism, and due to not having all of his other conditions diagnosed.

Besides, none of the things you mentioned is not a sign of being "simply retarded". They are signs of bad upbringing, narcissism and possibly autism.

Alpha Phi is in serious danger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZacVlnU_ivM

>The aura of negativity he emitted from how he talked and presented himself made people not want to be around him
Yeah sucks to be him, right? haha. Good thing people like me, haha.

Attached: 1547613486550.png (1005x290, 167K)

Stop talking about yourself in third person, Elliot's ghost. Also, go the fuck away, nobody wants you even after death, because you're a fucking retard.

HAHAHA, you fucking idiot that is the only thing you can come up with when you run out of any counter arguments?

>Elliot's ghost
Thanks for the compliment, by the way.

>thinks it's a compliment
Man, you should really look at your life choices if that's who you empathise with. Just sayin', you know.

>none of the things you mentioned IS a sign

Sorry my English.

Look, more roasties roaming the same streets as the Supreme.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucmFbufL6eE

There is nothing wrong with my life's choices. And it is NOT A CHOICE to be different somehow, that is the reason for me being able to empathize with him.

>different somehow
All people are fucking different, you retard. The only way you and Elliot are "different" from different is your retardation.

>niggercaps
I'm afraid you're a lost cause bud

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING IDIOT. HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO SPOUT SHIT LIKE THAT just to invalidate someone's point? YOU FUCKING RETARD. You know it as well as I do, that there is an AVERAGE, a so called NORMAL PERSON, who acts MORE OR LESS like the other people around him or her. Then there are those who act NOTICEABLY DIFFERENTLY than other people around them, and those are the ones that I am referring to when saying "different" and they are the ones who become ostracized. NOT THE ONES who have one or two minor differencies compared to others. But that is what you already knew. You just want to put up some retarded shit to invalidate my point BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO SINGLE SENSIBLE COUNTER ARGUMENT to what I say. Fucking idiot.

Yeah, done with it. There is no point of discussing with BRAINLESS, LYING RETARDS who say what ever pops up into their retarded heads to win the debate. I'll check the thread though, to reveal your retarded lies to anyone who seems to be believing them.

>google it
>it's not a pasta
user, if you were roleplaying, that's honestly too much effort for my measly retorts. And if you weren't, oh boy, is there something I need to tell you.

FUCK OFF YOU RIDICULOUS LIAR. What I say ARE FACTS of life. But obviously YOU TRY TO INVALIDATE THEM BY LYING TO PREVENT ANYONE FROM EMPATHIZING with a mass murderer. THAT IS A FUCKING CRIME you know, to invalidate facts of life, even ones about social ostracism, to prevent anything, even mass murders. You should find some other method to do it, otherwise you fucking deserve to be put in jail.

Do not listen to these lying shitheads people. I am not saying you should follow Elliot, it is not okay to kill innocent people after all. But do not believe what they say about my comments here. They and everybody else knows that what I say about social ostracism here is the truth. They want to deny it IN THIS CONTEXT though, to prevent anyone empathizing with a mass murderer. And THAT is something I do NOT approve. Probably, if Elliot had killed people because he hated people for having been raped as a kid, they would say that kids are not being raped, to prevent anyone empathizing with him. Because they are fucking criminals who think that the cause justifies the actions.