What was his name?

What was his name?

Attached: 1544407963209.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pT20g6lTZ-k
youtu.be/Znt315sLwWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not so slim Nick Crompton

this guy is a bottom

nick cannon

smash bosstone

crick nrompton and his collar stay poppin

england citizen

Collar P. Oppin

Nigrompton

Kick Stompton

Dick Cockton

mister worldwide (uk)

a sad fat fuck who humiliates himself for Jake Paul

Nick Crompton (and his collar stay poppin)

england is his city

I often wonder about this line, and contrary to popular belief, I think it is highly self aware -- more than we originally might have expected from Crompton. Think about the delivery, "yes I can rap/but no I'm not from Compton". You see here he is referencing the famous hip hop mecca, Compton, a suburb of LA (Los Angeles). It was from this urban, gang ridden district that the likes of Tupac Shakur and NWA (negroes with attitude) hailed and broke into the major label scene. Notice how Crompton uses this location as a representation of urban proving grounds for famous rappers. From East coast to West coast, rappers always "do it for the city", but Crompton realizes that he will be recognized as only English, and so his hometown of Bradford would be meaningless to the western crowd that YouTube star Jake Paul was expected to draw with his number one single "Every Day Bro". No, instead he draws attention to England as his "city", firmly placing it in league with Compton and New York, fully aware that England is in fact a country. His masterful use of language here really indicates the depth of his understanding of the Craft and the culture of rap. My hat of to Mr. Crompton!

Gibby

He didn't even write his lines, Jake did. Which would explain a lot

He's not from Compton

Based Logan has better music
youtu.be/pT20g6lTZ-k

to be fair california has more people in it than england

youtu.be/Znt315sLwWU

England

His ksi diss track was actually good i m o

please tell me this is a genius annotation