Whoa!

Whoa!

Attached: 1544499242234.png (1024x768, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noisey.vice.com/en_au/article/gy5a59/john-maus-at-the-end-of-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=d-P2aXAOBW4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

How did a reputable site like fader let such a obvious stinkpiece like this be posted on their site

i cant fucking believe to deleted the channel. what a moron

Yes! So much win!

Attached: 1549651114981.jpg (320x401, 36K)

>He deleted the entire channel when we asked for comment about why it was so bad.
lmao

He deleted it because it was boring and unprofitable.

he made it look far worse than it actually was
what a dummy

One little article was all it took to tame him completely and finish his transformation into a lefty feminist faggot. Sad !

sam hyde wins again

>tfw you took down the internet's busiest music nerd

epic win

Attached: DybCqBOXgAAJsED.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

this article was unironically based as fuck
shame they settled with melon cause they would fucking demolish him in court

"Hey guise! Anthony Fantano here, the pioneer of music review vlogs!"

Attached: Anthony mu.gif (332x311, 1.43M)

He deleted it as some halfassed protest because the channel got demonitized
I bet he secretly regrets doing it

why is everything political now

Attached: 47493573.jpg (125x121, 3K)

Ive missed this image.

I wish I could understand this whole situation fully. He OBVIOUSLY was pandering to the alt-right before this article. He told SJWs to drink bleach in an amazing atheist video. He had Sam Hyde and Sargon on his podcast. All the time he ranted about feminists and event wrote a blog post in support of gamergate. Then suddenly since this article he's gone full lefty? I mean, I'm glad about that because I hated his alt-right shit but it's just way too obvious how much he has changed his entire persona since then. It's really suspicious.

Literally how

>Sargon
>Sam Hyde
>amazing atheist
>ragging on sjws
>alt-right

He was probably paid off. Notice how much more of a shill he became after that.

Fantano/Destiny debate when?!?!?

Attached: Depiction of a Caveman circa 100000 BC.jpg (512x512, 66K)

Nope. He deleted it because he didn't want to get in trouble. Though I agree it was stupid horseshit

>He was probably paid off.
lol delusional schizo

Reminder that Destiny thinks Death Grips is just noise that shouldn't be considered music and that Zach Hill "doesn't know what he's doing"

paid off by who?

Hi, Anthony!

Attached: Fantano.png (807x454, 378K)

What really annoys me is how he used to mercilessly shit on terrible woke opinion pieces and social media posts but now weighs in on them seriously. Also his twitter is a cesspool of smug Berniebro circlejerking.

I don't give a shit about Destiny, but Death Grips are overrated garbage.

The Fader
>we'l take down the article if you promise to be a gud boi

Like it or not they will go down as the band of the decade

anthony "88" fasctano here
the internet's most notorious third reich nerd

You are assuming 'antony fantano' is a real human being with real opinions instead of a simulacrum produced by the youtube algorithm. History is over, politics is over, we've hit the cultural eschaton. Nothing left but iterations of alfa/beta tested stimuli.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 11.48.59 PM.png (647x380, 477K)

A lot of people seemed to make a massive shift like that post-Trump.

Why is doing stuff that was mainstream on the Internet at the time retroactively considered "pandering to the alt-right"? It's more like he's now pandering to the coastal elites that control his funds.

reminder that Yea Forums was on to him being an alt right faggot long before this ezra hack stole our work

Attached: 459595956.jpg (2400x2880, 794K)

Honestly, as a non-American, Trump has been the best thing to ever happen in my lifetime because he's just caused the scales to fall from so many eyes as literally everyone fully revealed their insincerity and agendas for all to see. I really don't see how the world goes back from this.

GOOGLE GIRARDIAN SCAPEGOAT THEORY. THIEL, PALANTIR, TRUMP IS A SCAPEGOAT, DESIGNED TO FACILITATE THE MKULTRA SOCIAL ENGINEERING OF AMERICA. NICK LAND WAS RIGHT.

>article by (((Ezra Marcus)))
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

i thought you guys were trolling again, but its real fuck

Yeah same. Most of the stuff he's done policy-wise isn't even that bad or not consequential at all, and his trolling skills are off the chart for an elderly boomer. At this point I don't even care, just sit back and watch it all burn.

he was pandering to his Yea Forums audience. and than with the 2016 election everything from Yea Forums was considered altright

The alt-right can't meme anymore I see.

Attached: 4chan vs billboard.png (980x662, 259K)

Imagine thinking any of this is alt-right

Attached: fantano_climax.jpg (329x418, 31K)

it's 100% accurate though

Join me on tour, Yea Forums!

Attached: Anthony Fantano tour.png (1301x885, 1.6M)

literally this
it had bunch of pretty mind boggling takes but it was absolutely factualy true

i still see no fucking reason why would he be considered alt right because of these

By 'the system'. Not by anyone in particular, but by the impersonal globohomogenization machinery of Control. Pretty much all the technological and social changes of the last 50 years can be traced back to deep state think tanks like the RAND corporation. All activism is instantly coopted by a network of NGOs, political party machines, corporate funders etc. The system demands ever more surveillance and social control... the Bitter Pill is swallowed easier if Nazis and Russians just happen to be hiding under your bed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 12.08.50 AM.png (517x387, 307K)

why are there so many communists on this board, though?

>Reminder that Destiny thinks Death Grips is just noise that shouldn't be considered music
I have no idea who this guy is (I see his name all of the time, but I don't care enough to even Google it), but he sounds pretty cool based on this.

why did you attach the image of a crazy guy to your gibberish

Listening to music is pure consumption. You don't even have to move a muscle, so it fills both their laziness and their endless hunger for other people's production

communism is good

>he thinks you can't be a lefty and also whine about sjws

lole

>collaborating with sargon
>unironically being le ebin rational sjws pwned man
>not alt right
found the """"""centrist"""""" """"""classical liberal"""""" faggots

Attached: 54695952.png (900x608, 453K)

>Crazy guy...

He was based as fuck and right about everything, sadly he was impatient and chose brutal methods

>try to find article on their website
>instantly drowned in ads
Fucking jews lmao

Attached: 1527968837388.jpg (300x449, 108K)

John Maus on the other hand,

I said, "Oh yeah, they look like cool dudes. I'll go and do this." I said, "I want to sleep on the couch." I didn't want to come in and just sing a song and go. I wanted to be on the set and see. It was cool, the whole place, and to be on a TV set. They were super nice.
Then a few months later or whatever, one of the people from the label was like, "Yo, did you see this? You gotta say something." "They're Nazis," or something like that.

Shit. A cult of a race and blood—that's an absolute obscenity. That's nothing other than disaster. That's just inarguably obscene, that sort of ideology.

If the question too is why not just throw in your two cents about it or whatever, it's just so insanely complicated the way the biopolitics and the cults of race and blood, the residues of that, are rearing their ugly faces again in our situation. That's too complicated a thing to try to touch with [140] characters without running the risk of just turning the screw.

I don't want to make any apology, but I also didn't want to... The guys I met were nice. They weren't burning crosses or doing anything like that. In other words, I never had, from what I know about it, any indication that anything other than certain instances of a sort of trolling was going on. What did they do that made them Nazis? Maybe I haven't looked into it. Or why were they alt-right people?
Are you receptive to hearing stuff like that—to being challenged by people?
Absolutely, but I've always considered my own politics, in whatever sense you can put them on a spectrum, left of left of left of left.

noisey.vice.com/en_au/article/gy5a59/john-maus-at-the-end-of-the-world

Same here (Canadafag reporting in). Also it's great purely from an entertainment perspective. The amount of people up here that were/are butthurt about him is crazy.

By and large, before any of this, I regarded the media and Washington as more or less a spectacle that was finally not where the locus of power in our situation lies. The networks of AT&T, the management of data packets—all these sorts of things seem to me to be more politically effective than the residues of some 18th century dainty Whig representative democracy chimera thing going on. Then of course, this all has real political effects. Just little quips and soundbites don't lend themselves to any sort of change. It blew my mind, the whole thing. I didn't know where the way in was.

You were shocked that they were accused of being Nazis, basically?
Maybe I didn't look into it hard enough. What sort of imbecile is going to pay alms, as I keep saying, to some race or something like that? To me, that's beneath contempt. It's taken for granted that such a thing as that is beneath contempt.

These people do exist.
I know they do. I saw it certainly in the election. It's so complicated. I don't want to do one of the easy positions on it, because it's all the vulgarity of biopolitics, as it's called. It's already much deeper than the clowns that don't want the statue of the Confederate general torn down. I get why that is obscene. I understand that, but where the conditions of possibility for that sort of obscenity finally lie is in a much broader... I don't even like touching this with a stick. They exist, yeah. Help me out here. What am I trying to say?

This. To me if you upset american lefties then you're doing something right. He's still a zionist puppet sadly, but that's to be excpected from any American president

it was fun. fucking dorks on this board disgust me

Attached: melon complex.jpg (1566x3521, 801K)

>This. To me if you upset american lefties then you're doing something right

Attached: a464d94.jpg (950x1024, 134K)

Why is Charles Manson so maligned by the media? What are they so afraid of?
youtube.com/watch?v=d-P2aXAOBW4

If you upset the faggot in this pic you're doing something right too

unironically based

you're a fucking faggot jesus christ

Attached: Fantano Microphones cover.jpg (640x480, 50K)

What do you think alt-right means if it includes a guy who was banned for criticizing white nationalists?

by calling them niggers lmao
he also thinks bolsonaro is based and is a fucking ukip memeber

Brexit won, Trump Won, Bolsonaro won. why is the leftist elite so afraid of democracy?

Attached: Anthony_fantanoHitler.png (500x438, 498K)

He called them niggers to mock them for calling others niggers. I don't even like Sargon, but he did nothing wrong (I say this as a niglet, too).

this article was objectively right though. anthony was an alt-righty 'classical liberal' who cosigned acts like MDE. he toned it down greatly and virtue signaled lefty values on twitter to save face once his career and money were taken/threatened.

nice non sequitur

So your saying to be alt-right, you simply have to call white nationalists names and support democracy?

He definitely toned it down to nothing because his money source was being threatened. Now he shills for any mainstream shit he can get.

Leftists are abject faggots that deserve to be mocked

great comprehension retard that is exactly what i was saying

This is the only answer

maduro won too
why are rightoids so anti democracy

Sometimes democracy is wrong. In my country the Islamist-Communist party won the elections once so the army just stopped the elections and killed them all

Based. Which shit hole are you from by the way that something like that even happened?

I am not even right wing, I am anti leftist. leftists want to brainwash you and turn you into a consumer drone, so you can be the same as everybody else, have the same opinions, get triggered at the right stimuli, really they are just helping the corporations grind us all into sludge, a nothing with no past no future, no culture, no gender, religion, identity. Whatever happened to being a rebel? I look at present day leftists and pity them, neurotic self flagellating, always double checking themselves. i don't even hate the PoCs or the trannies, they are merely being used.

i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling, but at least some of you aren't
hi i'm from a post-communist country and most countries around mine have had their people and cultures completely destroyed by communism, and the corruption and cannibalistic nature of society due to its divisiveness and encouraging that individuals sabotage and betray each other to the state
throughout my life i have been punished for excelling at things my peers would not excel at, i'll use English as the example here, have been bullied by my teachers and society in general into unquestioning, dogmatic conformity and severely punished and ostracized both by authority figures and my fearful peers whenever i would speak out against anything(an example being when i refused to wear a high school uniform that was staining my skin and ripping into shreds hours after use, that we as students had to pay for, for which i was publicly mocked and shamed by the principal to the cheering of my fellow classmates)
communist ideology has completely wiped out the intellectual and moral base of society, where nothing but tyranny can succeed
all of this started only 60 years ago and 'ended' sometime in the 90s,this isn't black history month ancient fantasy bullshit
you are gormlessly encouraging an ideology that has left most of this planet in utter ruin, that has killed hundreds of millions of people, caused a century of the most violent war to have ever existed, and has single-handedly birthed the 'far-right' ideologies you love fantasizing about
you are laughing it up at the end of the world, whether you understand this or not
you are the jews making fun of the jews that are fleeing the country on the morning after kristallnacht, whether you understand this or not
you have been educated by tyrants and trained by thieves to destroy civilization itself, whether you understand this or not

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: Melon.jpg (459x639, 49K)

The corporations don't want individuals. That's a threat to their operation. Having people be mindless drones that can't think for themselves is their goal and it's working well.

>hi i'm from a post-communist country
who gives a shit im literally too, fuck off retard
rest of your post is incoherent delusional rambling that has nothing to do with communism

>Whatever happened to being a rebel?

Attached: ooep46d3lnk11.jpg (3300x2087, 846K)

Algeria, in the 90s. Saudi Arabia and their globalist friends tried to do in our country what they later did to Egypt, Libya, etc. The Islamic Liberation Front was a Saudi-backed party that appeared out of nowhere and was based on radical islam and communism. They would promise poor people free money and played with religion to manipulate the masses, to the point that they managed to win the elections. They started seizing peoples houses to give them to hobos (happened to my grandpa's friend, they took the house he had built himself). The Army, which stayed loyal to the old government since these islamists weren't algerians, blocked the elections and declared war on them. For a few years there were commies shooting at cops in the streets, bombings everywhere, etc. They also put a price on my mom's head, but that's another story.

Ah, that's crazy. Glad those dudes got BTFO, though.

jej I remember this

what do your parents think about you thinking that communism is good?

>an example being when i refused to wear a high school uniform that was staining my skin and ripping into shreds hours after use
lmao what does this have to do with communism you fucking moron
school uniforms are literally the most fucking pointless conservative bullshit every american commie is against

they said that im "based and redpilled" when i told them

He won once, but democracy has since overwhelming decided that was a mistake. Even fucking Bernie Sanders has come around to the failure of their leftist policies and yet most Sanders supporters are mad at him for acknowledging it

oh no da joos got him!!!1

Remember, it is alt right now to say capitalism is generally good

>Yea Forums has gone from salty virgin wuss to angry alt-right cunts

Attached: 1454815485265.jpg (365x363, 40K)

brexit won too and now everyone regrets it and wants to reverse it
why is sargon so anti democracy?

It's no longer 1955, my dude, dominant social and political ideology is shitlibery. I am no conservative, I am a revolutionary. Leftists idea of 'subversive art' is Beyonce and soap commercials. You don't get it do you? I am for the aesthetization of politics, ie. using the power of the state to make society into a living work of art. Instead of dragging us all down to make the weakest members of society feel better about themselves, I believe in a world were the strongest, the most daring and the most creative to take command and do whatever is necessary. Oh well enjoy your 'punk music' which is probably too white and male anyways

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 12.59.10 AM.png (682x388, 309K)

who the fuck is sargon?

libs are not left wing

Not that guy, but there are some good things about having school uniforms in my opinion. I don't think being pro-uniform is just simply a "conservative" thing.

>poor kids won't get bullied for not being able to keep up with the latest trends
>smaller chance for kids to dress inappropriately (as in lots of cleavage, ass almost hanging out, etc.)
>probably has more of a feeling in students that they're there as STUDENTS, not just some kids going to glorified daycare
The last one I say as someone who played sports at a serious level when I was younger; it was team policy for most teams to wear suits to our games. It felt pretty professional and people took things seriously. Shit was pretty cool.

Yeah if the army didn't do anything we would be a total shithole today. Sadly it led to a lot of people leaving the country, my parents included, so now I'm stuck in Canada

Nah youre just an incel autist

brexit won too and now everyone regrets it and wants to reverse it
wat

shitty alt right youtuber that wwas being discussed before you replied for some reason even though you had no idea what was being discussed

Yea Forums is overrun with wannabe Antifa comrades.

this

american politics are kinda funny when you realize their "leftists" are literally called liberals and they are practically just like any other right wing christian party in western Europe

>lmao what does this have to do with communism
Did you fall asleep before reaching the end of the sentence, pumpkin? Maybe you should take a nap.
It's hard to write anything worthwhile with 2000 characters, but I did end the paragraph with how people that were suffering under the same conditions I was had turned on me for speaking out against issues that they also faced, simply for challenging authority in any capacity, didn't I? Did you fucking miss that part?
It has everything to do with communism. Communism is a fancy mythos for the situation in which a tyrannical entity attempts to morally justify stealing other people's property, material or intellectual, and then claiming full control over it from thereon out. This is what communism does and why it has proven to be so profoundly destructive and efficient. The point of my example was to show that this has trickled down to something as inane as high school uniforms, a decade after the collapse of the communist state; that it is absolutely pervasive in all facets of life, even after the tyrannical entities have ceased to enforce it, the population itself has been trained to worship authority, and create authority in the form of mob rule in its absence. It has created generations of people that desire to trample over others in order to appease the greater good, because that's what they've been taught that needs to be done. This is all that communism is. Encouraging murderers and thieves that those that stand in the way of murder and theft are morally wrong in order to dissolve society and enable tyranny.

That has to do with oil and you know it. Nobody actually gives a flying fuck about him as a leader. No right-wingers are actually upset he was elected.

No one actually wants to reverse it except the media and salty remainers. I'm not even British but it's clear even from across the pond that the Brexit cause is even stronger now than it was in 2016.

Oh ew, you're in my country? I mean I'm not even mad at you since you seem to have a legit case, but god damnit I hate that this fucking place is insane with immigration. I'm a fucking actual Native and everywhere I go is just Asians. At least the white people were generally cool but now there are barely any of them in my area and it's like this in lots of places now. The Asians act like total fucks more of the time and litter like crazy.

I'm lefty enough to think the Democratic party is right wing, and I love Sam Hyde's comedy, and as someone who was at ground zero for it, Gamergate actually was about ethics in game journalism for like a week or so. Then it just devolved into spamming abuse at women on twitter.
Also nobody likes feminists or SJWs. They are annoying assholes who distract from issues that matter, or often get issues entirely wrong and make you go further right wing.

>"""right wing christian party""" in western Europe

Altright Neo nazis deserve to go through what the Jews went through in WWII

>you realize their "leftists" are literally called liberals and they are practically just like any other right wing christian party in western Europe
this isn't really true though

Once again
>Sargon
>alt right

"Right wing" in Europe is still pretty liberal to be fair.

haha, wtf are you talking about?

I'll put you through it myself.

they're what right wing christian parties in Europe wish they were allowed to be

>Also nobody likes feminists or SJWs. They are annoying assholes who distract from issues that matter, or often get issues entirely wrong and make you go further right wing.

>Imagine actually believing this and calling yourself lefty

>I'm lefty enough to think the Democratic party is right wing
well thats fucking dumb

and mainstream left wing in America is still pretty right wing

>That has to do with oil and you know it.
how does this disprove anything i said

lol no it's not, and I say that as someone who's from a country that is liberal as fuck.

Republicans are neoliberals that pander to racists
Democrats are neoliberals that pander to blacks

There's no left wing presence in american politics

Fantano deleted the channel because it was no longer profitable, YouTube kept demonetizing his videos, I'm clarifying this because it seems that a lot of you don't know

Has no one even told lefties that the alt-right as a movement has been virtually dead for almost 2 years?

Watch Buzzfeed, BBC, MTV, or nu-Vice videos and tell me if you are more or less likely to wear a MAGA hat after them.

SJWs are counterproductive. I'd say they actively contributed to Trump being elected by being so shit. Besides anybody who is for censorship is a cunt.

>Americans

Democrats pander to racists like crazy, at least as of recently. And with the demographics trending how they are they'll just continue ramping up the "fuck whitey" stuff.

Because Maduro is opposed by (((oil companies))) not by right-wingers.

You're outnumbered and irrelevant. Your ideology is a dying relic that cannoteven be implemented. Nationalism will be eradicated. Period.

right, they're even further right than right wing christian western european parties

I mean, I'm not even joking. Even the Christian Democrats in Germany, the Tories in the UK or the Republicans in France have supported the idea of universal healthcare for decades. The Democrats are now just grasping the idea.

>dems da real raycis
Get the fuck out white fuck

I think you and I just disagree on who comes under the term: racist
But that's okay
I'm off to bed

>both the right and left wing parties are left wing
>this means that both parties are right wing
are you demented?

if the lesson you took away from the last 3 years is we gotta be nicer to straight white men lest they turn into fascists, then you are delusional. If being asked to meet a minimum basic standard of human decency is enough to make you into a nazi, then you are probably a shitty person and actively dangerous to PoC and queer comrades. People like you SHOULD be made to feel unwelcome and uncomfortable. you are not used to feeling uncomfortable.

remove those embarrassing brackets and you might be on to something user

Democrats pander to anti-white (and in the future anti-Asian) racists.
But yeah in terms of their economic policies and even their fucking foreign policy they are right wing as hell. The only major differences between Democrats and Republicans at this stage are how evangelical their policies are and their immigration policy.

Otherwise it's still going to be infinite tax breaks for the rich. It's why Bernie Sanders, the 72 year old Jew, is currently BTFOing all the mainstream dems in popularity, hopeless young people are desperate that he will bring some form of actual change. And why AOC remains the most popular politician in America even after retarded shit.

kek, I'm not even white and I didn't even deny what you said about the other party, you illiterate faggot. But yes, they are legitimately racist.

I was always under the impression that people care about Venezuela because rampant poverty, starvation, and oppression is bad. But I guess I was wrong. Maduro did nothing wrong. Viva la Revolution!

neoliberals are all left wing. Both modern Republicans and democrats are high spending undisciplined and unprincipled actors, so textbook leftwing

The only right wing in America is the libertarians and they have just about 0 influence on anything

>Watch Buzzfeed, BBC, MTV, or nu-Vice videos
I'm gonna guess you're american. all of these are corporate owned media companies that shill neoliberal propaganda with some progressive thought sprinkled on top. there is barely nothing leftist about it.

>discriminating against someone based on their race isn't racism
don't give me that Dear White People RACISM IS POWER AND PREJUDICE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE NO POWER definition. She's pretty explicitly shown as being wrong about that, her fucking father even outright rejects her definition of it.

Well we didn't exactly want to come here. Terrorists were searching for my mother (long story) and since she comes from a rich family she was able to go to Canada.

I'm sure we would agree on immigration tho. Many Algerians who came to Montreal and started hanging around the haitians picked up nigger culture and I fucking hate them more than you ever could because I'm associated with them.

Canada is a beautiful country but I'm planning to go back to Algeria once I'm done studying actually

The American political system just matters more than your small nation's. Left and right are never going to be framed based on your political system rather than Americas and you are just going to have to live with that

Liberal =/= Left wing
It's not your fault, it's a popular misconception
Liberalism is an actual set of ideologies but for some reason americans use it to mean 'The left'
Probably an overton window issue

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

>white fuck
Yeah who could possibly be the "real racists"

>neoliberals are all left wing

lol

Maybe calling everyone who doesn't think white people and men are literal demons "nazis" is part of the problem

>as someone who was at ground zero for it, Gamergate actually was about ethics in game journalism for like a week or so
nah the start was bullshit too and it was just Yea Forums autists who finally found something to get normies mad at "sjw" gamedvs on twitter
lot of people didnt know about that (including me) and got into it because of "ethics in game journalism" so parts of it were pretty ok for a while but the start is one of the most obviously bullshit parts about the entire thing if you actually look into it

>But yeah in terms of their economic policies and even their fucking foreign policy they are right wing as hell
Right wing is deregulation and economic freedom, this is definitely not what the democrat party stands for. Right wing is classical liberalism

>SOME progressive thought
if complaining about manspreading and using gifs with black people in them is only some, I would honestly be terrified to think how annoying and terrible full progressive thought is.

>I'm a culturally illiterate shill.

Il take fake woke neoliberalism over the gulag any day.

Neoliberal just means left wing people that other left wing people don't like, just like how alt right means republicans that other republicans don't like

Read for once and get out off your suburban bubble before discussing race, Aiden.

oil companies and right wingers go hand in hand always have and always will

For the first week or so people were actually looking into individual journalists and their connections to people in the games industry or indie games scene and building a database of it.
It was a VERY short time, and Gamergate deserves its current reputation as an anti-woman trolling campaign, but for that very short time there was a real attempt before it became incel-tier misogyny.

You first, Colin

t. dinesh dsouza

Maybe you're just falling for the neoliberal propaganda that makes the working class divide itself into a thousand groups like race and gender identity so that it doesn't pose a threat to the elites that control the same media you consume

Maybe you don't really know what true leftism is after all

>mfw bioengineer
>mfw biofuels blow shitty ragheads off the map economically

>I love Sam Hyde's comedy
regardless of your political beliefs this instantly disqualifies you from being taken seriously/ being allowed near children

I don't live in a suburb, and I have no clue who Aiden is, you brainwashed racist idiot.
That's OK though. We already knew you were the type of bigot to jump to retarded conclusions based on whatever belief the liberal media dictated last week.

The working class divides itself, capitalism has lifted all decent people out of the working class, whats left is trash

I agree with him and I also hate that guy

Nope. I have no idea who that even is (I'm assuming some e-celeb?) Not sure why I'd have to be that guy though just because I'm not white and don't agree with the fuck whitey stuff. By your logic I should just reply to you with: "t. self hating white guy" to make some assumptions.

That is leftism!

No ,it's people who support liberal capitalism and foreign interventionism
Basically people who should be in camps

'anti idpol leftists' are a tiny minority of internet autists who would get instantly ostracised by real leftists. All politics is identity politics.

What is "liberal capitalism". Modern liberals are people who think the state is better at making decisions for people than the people and therefore think the government should become even larger and more powerful

That's just basic bitch mainstream American

>I'm not white
lmao you actually really are dinesh

>capitalism has lifted all decent people out of the working class

keep telling that to yourself while the gap between the rich and the workers keeps widening. If you were not born before the 90s consider yourself fucked

>large government left
>small government right
the absolute state of political illiteracy in america

Whatever I say is just going to have you accuse me of being this guy I guess. kys for being so retarded if you're not just trolling.

Other way around. Idpol leftists think they're leading an intersectional Bolshevik resistance against the powers that be but the second they have an opportunity to actualize on that they either pussy out or deliver a pathetic sucker punch to some rando bystander.

that is literally what those terms mean in the post classical liberalism world. Of course the opposite was true before the original liberals achieved all of their goals and were betrayed by the communists

This. Identity politics are good, the problem is that America has no national identity

>Besides anybody who is for censorship is a cunt.
how are "sjws" any more pro censorship than you?

Alt right means white nationalist. That's really the defining thing. If you're anti immigration or Jews, they're generally cool with you regardless of your other political views.

>on an American website using English, a language primarily defined by Americans these days saying we are using the terminology incorrectly

This shit doesn't revolve around your little sphere, if Americans use an English term in a way, thats what the term means

It did at one time. Basically WASP

the gap has widened in a sense but literally everyone is richer than ever before thanks to caplitalism. Focusing on the "gap" is just a way for leftists to cope with the fact that all classes are better off in the capitalist world than they were before it, its not a meaningful stat

its no longer a question of censorship, but of living in an inverted panopticon hellscape were everyone is under constant surveillance by everyone else.

Heya bud you seem lost. >>/x/ is that way

>Alt right means white nationalis
no, the term is much broader than that. The media throws it out for basically any republican who isn't an old rich dude

the posters here are mostly young and low iq

You're fucking dumb

This is the fucking dumbest thing

normal political vocabulary:

liberal = supports capitalism and deregulation of free markets
socialist = supports system in which the workers control the means of production

american political vocabulary:

liberal = socialist
socialist = supports big government and more black women in video games

They think speech is violence, ergo banning offensive speech is considered in the realm of public safety.
>inb4 every commie ITT says it is

Yeah. It would have been impossible to lead a revolution if they had mexicans, blacks, asians, indians, etc. You can't have a national movement when you don't even have a sense of nationality

but thats just them using free speech
sounds pretty pro-censorship if you are against that.

Not an argument

real socialists are rare in the us
it's mostly progressive socdems at best

Attached: 1542915591890.png (1644x1370, 109K)

not true but whatever

have fun before the rich assholes leave your town to rot because brown people and robots work for less than you would

capitalism is good, the poor are getting richer and richer every year

Attached: 1280px-World-population-in-extreme-poverty-absolute.svg.png (1280x904, 108K)

free speech is an outdated concept from the age of print media. Things will eventually have to come to civil war unless you want to be assimilated into an unthinking blob.

no one in america is actually trying to legally ban offensive speech

What the fuck do you mean by normal? Americans define normal, its the only political system that really matters

Your pedantry does as much good as telling a leftist that national socialism is evidently a left wing ideology
while absolutely true it serves to do nothing but obfuscate

How dare you try to steer this thread back on topic.

>normal political vocabulary:
>liberal = supports capitalism and deregulation of free markets
>socialist = supports system in which the workers control the means of production
Do you live in the 1800s? Words change meaning over time, especially relative ones like left and right or liberal and conservative

Just because it got your dick in a twist doesn't mean it isn't funny and true.

sorry

Attached: 1527300330655.png (614x4224, 2.12M)

no one cares, i hope communists take over your country again and put you in a gulag

Nazism was capitalist

>normal = not american

shut up

>"national socialism was capitalist"

Nazism was just overtly racist leftism

based

up is down xD

>Do you live in the 1800s?
No I just live on the other 94% of land that still uses the correct meaning of those words

How was it leftist? Hurr its in the name bro?

authortarianism is leftism

the lines you quoted have been the definition of liberalism an socialism since the terms have existed, i honestly don't know what you're on about

>american education

lol this guy literally thinks fantano is equivalent to dramphtfh
what a retarded fag

''legally ban'' ''offensive'' ''speech'' all meaningless in the age of cybernetics. society is being subverted by accelerating technological change and this calls for a new kind of politics.

Dude, I don't pick these definitions, its not my fault words change over time

to be fair they are both pretty dumb

>el chucabraca
>ze alt right
>bigfoot
Which is more iconic?

Based neoreactionary transhumanist

Attached: 1525681806266.png (866x900, 94K)

You either believe that limited government is good as classical liberals and the enlightnment did, or you believe in more government as romantic modern liberals came to believe

The channel isn't deleted though, just unlisted. You can still watch TITP videos if you have them saved to a playlist.

>american education

socialism is not a relative term and is not changing. Liberal is a relative term and has constantly been in flux

You forgot Russian hackers

none of these so called "classical liberals" actually care about government overreach when it's for something they want. where's all the libertarians protesting about trump declaring a national emergency to build the wall? fucking nowhere to be seen. spineless retards

>implying the media cares about how their competition works as long as they can discredit it

t. dmitrij

American education is dominated by liberals and leftism

>I have a limited intellect that makes me turn every complex situation into an absurd dichotomy

>american education