The cancer that’s ruining Yea Forums

the cancer that’s ruining Yea Forums

Attached: 808B0D0A-2F14-4656-A35B-C53F7057283A.png (779x929, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/318942858
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I regret ever posting that screenshot

If it wasn't Ariana it'd only be some other manufactured pop star.

why is she on her hands and knees for ever promo pic

She wants us to think about the doggy, but we don't get to see the ass because we're her betas and she's cucking us.

wow she looks like a prostitute

Attached: 614eed740bd197749602e6063ee39266.png (101x68, 11K)

based

Women in general or Ariana Grande specifically?

Ariana the fucking talentless whore who’s being shoved down our throats. I literally stopped going on twitter because how much she gets shill on there. Now my safe board is even worse

I’m getting really tired of seeing this industry puppet

You're technically shoving it down Yea Forums's throat if you're the one who's consistently posting these threads/replying to them.

You're acting like Yea Forums wasn't posting Taylor Swift all the time like 2-3 years ago or whenever Taylor Swift was the hugely famous female popstar that Ariana currently is.
This isn't a new trend, just a different person this time.

is it wild to anyone else that there are actually adult men out there who find Ariana Grande attractive?

No

>talentless
Ariana's voice suddenly disappeared

Attached: 1461377125272.jpg (238x192, 14K)

"Oi vey! Just suck it up, goy and enjoy the shilling!"

What are we to do about it user? Got any ideas?

It's not shilling its literally just kids trolling and a few people who like pop music/Ariana Grande either ironically or unironically.
If the jooz really are out here controlling this industry then they're probably aiming a little higher than shitposts on a relatively quiet Yea Forums board.
All I'm saying is the huge popstars are always gonna be around and if the past is any indicator, they'll always be discussed on this board, Ariana is nothing new.
Just in the last few years we've had Taylor Swift, Drake, Beyonce, etc posted regularly on this board.

I have no ideas, other than to ignore them, and hope they go away when attention runs out. The only way to affect them is to not pay them by album/stream sales, or support them in any way. That means to ignore the shills, basically. I know it's hard because they are paid to bait people and post to make you reply and get angry. It's the only way the can gain any traction here.

You posted her retard. Fuck you and your tiny fucking brain you moutbreathing retard. God I bet you’re fucking sub 50 IQ. Do your parents/caretaker know you’re on this website? “I literally stopped going on twitter because how much she gets shill” So you shill her on your other favorite website? Where we have fucking countless threads everyday about the stupid cunt? Fuck you and your (You) hungry ass you cunt. Why don’t you make a thread about your favorite band rather than post this cunt’s face for the 1000th time. God fucking dammit. I fucking hate you so much, the anger in me that you complain about this board and ariana when you are probably making this thread daily. Fuck you. You’re probably brazilian or some other third worlder, so I can’t be too harsh on you for being uneducated, but please, let the people with half a brain talk first. And check the catalog before you make this thread because remember that we get the same fucking ariana threads every fucking day and maybe you can try a liitle better and add something else to the catalog huh? Thanks for your time now fuck off and delete your useless thread you fucking feeble minded simpleton.

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

It literally IS shilling though. Ironic or paid. What the fuck are you talking about? People have come and admitted they have come from major labels to spam here. You're delusional or are a shill yourself. Also, stop trying to spin a narrative that Yea Forums isn't popular. It's very popular. Tons of traffic comes this way, Yea Forums is a top 100 or 200 site last I checked. So, yes people benefit from the shills.

This so fucking much. You guys are LITERALLY the shills

This

lmfao

For everyone complaining about these threads
>click the little triangle beside the post
>click "report"
>select "spamming/flooding"
>solve the captcha
>click "submit"
>go back to the catalog view, click the triangle again, and click "hide"
>go on with your day

lmao Yea Forums has literally launched careers before. Will Toledo for instance.

Okay but Ariana Grande's career does not need launching.
I don't think she needs to be "shilled" like this anymore. The actual media does that for her.

This is not your sage space, retard

at least taylor was hot, this bitch just ratchet nigger shit.

Good question. Not easy to answer

FUCKING BASED

But Yea Forums itself is slow as hell. Half the traffic from this board is from KPOP posters. Do you think the KPOP industry are shilling on Yea Forums?

T H I S

The KPOP situation is very strange to me. They have max bumps on every thread and multiple threads a day. They don't talk about music at all. They shill for their idols. At least they stay in their containment threads, which is a lot more than I can say for the other garbage that fills up the catalog.

Issa cock... in my little brown pussy... little girl pussy... issa pussy... issa virgin... issa daddy not again baby want cummy

there are literally more than 5 threads other than this one shilling her. I’m pretty sure this one isn’t the shill thread. kys shill.

@86131590
The "shilling" is done by people who want to piss faggots like who are spamming the person they supposedly hate. I couldn't give two fucks about Grande cause I don't use Twitter like a mongrel till Yea Forums wouldn't shut the fuck up about her. Also, you don't deserve a (You)

t. shills

>there are literally more than 5 threads other than this one shilling her. I’m pretty sure this one isn’t the shill thread. kys shill.

Attached: 1415942457883.gif (426x214, 2.81M)

issa dubs

@86131667
Ah yes, the music industry definitely wants to shill a world famous popstar on a Cambodian fish netting enthusiast forum infamous for the alt-right and CP.

issa bop bish
gtfo altright

I don't get what that means but that 0 IQ thot act makes ne want to beat her up badly and then fuck her

Hello, newfag. Can't even @ correctly. How new are you, shill?

Attached: 1472508705544.gif (252x263, 2.91M)

@86131802
I have no intentions of giving retards like you a (You)

Nobody wants to hear your deranged incel fantasies

bop

>People have come and admitted they have come from major labels to spam here.
lmao

p.s. gullibility is a sign of autism :-)

never listened to her music. really dont know anything about her whatsoever. i'm assuming i'm blessed by angels given the trolling OP and type of replies....

Hello, shill.

issa mood .... issa vibe ....

Yea Forums has turned into a place for teenagers to complain about stuff they see on social media.

her music is fucking garbage

issa AOTY

why am I seeing this bitch everywhere?

She made pop album of the decade

Attached: B31A4F54-90C4-48A6-9A7A-7A94AB144A16.gif (480x360, 82K)

vimeo.com/318942858

Incel tears

It's so good.

Nice little asian titties let me cum all over them

sucky sucky

she's only ruining Yea Forums because people like you keep posting her here.

Attached: 1435789301904.png (641x855, 670K)

BASED

i mean i like pop and all that but her music blows

kek'd at this dudes face

yeah it really is shite. just complete nothing songs, zero hooks. thinks she can coast by on her strong but unremarkable voice. and her cringy ad-libs are already aging by the minute

her shills are every fucking where

Lit...like...a bic...all...these....bitches... want my dick...all of the above...ima.... get it get it get get get it