What song is your alarm clock, mine is “Never Meant” by American Football

What song is your alarm clock, mine is “Never Meant” by American Football

Attached: 70A75A50-A905-4E8E-BF90-1D762E2442A4.jpg (180x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw
youtube.com/watch?v=5pzQmMyq7mU
youtu.be/U15GCtASDPU
youtube.com/watch?v=YeqXH8_XMjY
open.spotify.com/user/psuw6qa3i8yyif91c0zd7jhv8/playlist/3n9Cq8rQ1wOlc2gZTWTeDf?si=cF6-qh38RRmg_vDiK1Scxg
youtube.com/watch?v=yLoZBJGBnK4
youtube.com/watch?v=O_3t48e9cnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zndpi8tNZyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xXhEz3hqlQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i used a song once, didnt wake me up. went back to the old sony ericsson beeps.

Licorice - DOOM

i went back and forth between you might think he loves you for your money and spread eagle cross the block for a while.
nowadays i dont really need an alarm so i dont use it

Attached: woke.jpg (567x537, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw

It was Love Will Tear Us Apart for years. It makes me feel queezy listening to the opening now and I saw my ex from the time the other week and she said it has the same effect on her still.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pzQmMyq7mU

I cant have anything I like as my alarm, it ruins the song completely so now I'm back to my default phone one I fucking hate this fake innocent melody youtu.be/U15GCtASDPU

Stop talking to her!!

Dagoth Ur Fanfiction

It would ruin the song for me if I had it as an alarm. Even thinking about some of my old alarms (just default ones not songs) makes my blood boil. I did used to use Time by Pink Floyd though since the intro is just a bunch of clocks going off. I thought it was a bit funny.

I used to have soma by the smashing pumpkins as my alarm because if you didn't wake up by the halfway point you'd be assaulted by classic SP fuzz

neets don't have alarm clocks

Attached: apuu.png (481x406, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YeqXH8_XMjY

I'm sorry for your ears

clipping. - get up

big takeover

Attached: 61t07H6wpzL._SY355_.jpg (353x355, 36K)

>Only one song
open.spotify.com/user/psuw6qa3i8yyif91c0zd7jhv8/playlist/3n9Cq8rQ1wOlc2gZTWTeDf?si=cF6-qh38RRmg_vDiK1Scxg

Attached: 1548016702111.jpg (1536x2048, 113K)

holy based

in order
youtube.com/watch?v=yLoZBJGBnK4 at 6:15am
youtube.com/watch?v=O_3t48e9cnQ at 6:30am
youtube.com/watch?v=zndpi8tNZyQ at 6:37am

Morning Bell

Attached: thom0.png (539x491, 297K)

mine is:
youtube.com/watch?v=xXhEz3hqlQE
i dont know why you would want an alarm to be a song u like because u will grow to hate it just because its you alarm.

Unironically BE STRONG BE HARD. It's literally perfect to make you jump out of your bed.

It's been Get Got for the past two years. I had a lot of trouble getting up in the morning and that was the most abrasive song I had on my phone and I haven't overslept since.