ITAOTS is overrated

ITAOTS is overrated.

Attached: 56baf18f-b699-4653-85dc-417b8c133d10.sized-1000x1000.jpg (800x500, 127K)

Nah, it's correctly rated

OP is retarded

im taking a bath just because of this thread

No its not.

why she got a ham and cheese on her head?

yeah. like two good songs

Yep. Still fantastic though

Attached: 1551034341062.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Naw, it's just overmemed. Oh Comely is still a wonderful song

IIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLL-

Attached: in the gabba over the gool.jpg (1920x1200, 2.12M)

Not an argument

are we really still doing these threads?

why does he want to fuck Anne Frank

-OVE YOU JESUUUUUS CHRIIiiIiIIIiIiST

What do you see in Oh Comely?
I think it's takes Jeff's indulgent singing annoyingly far and is a stain on the album

Overhyped and incorrectly shoved into canon in high regard due to early mutards taking awful Pitchfork writing as gospel. It's a pretty safe album so its marketable and accepted as some sort of timeless work of art.

Taken in its current milieu yes one could say it is overrated. But taken in the context of when it was released you would be hard pressed to get anyone to agree with you. This was a hard hitting album that revitalized the music scene of athens with new energy. Only zoomers and newfags would call this album overrated

Whatever Jeff's doing lyrically is at its most sincere and evocative in oh comely. I legit teared up the first time I heard it

me too, because it was such a shit song

Do you like the rest of the album?

I'm , is someone else
and yes I love every other song on the album, even The Fool which people seem to not like

>meme status album is overrated

nah just overly posted and memed

I don't see how you can dislike Oh Comely while simultaneously liking Two Headed Boy part 2. They're conceptually similar, Oh Comely is just longer

He's a time traveller or she's his sister or both maybe. I forget.