For such a slow board, Yea Forums's quality is pretty shitty

For such a slow board, Yea Forums's quality is pretty shitty.

Attached: 1548698077034.jpg (740x740, 96K)

50% teenagers
20% south korea gov bots
20% actual paid shill teams
10% /pol/
What did you expect?

This is a dark age of music.

Yeah

At least we're not overrun with political bait threads that get 300+ replies like Yea Forums.

damn Stephen Malkmus is looking old

No shit, sherlock. This board has discussed like five albums since the start of the year, and the only ones that've gotten consistent threads so far are the new xiu xiu and the fucking ariana grande. Yea Forums listens to jack-shit new music, or classics, or obscure shit. It's all just a meta circlejerk and memes.

Did you not see that "What do modern western women listen to?" thread yesterday? That shit had like a 100+ replies. Yea Forums is just as exposed to that shit.

user, you might want to check your eyes.

Ppl are here, nobody posts. Start an Ariana is a whore thread, or bengafuel hairy armpit thread. You'll see nonstop posts

Which Yea Forums are you going on? Sure as hell ain't this one.

bump cause I like meta discussions

When half your board's traffic is from KPOP posters, something's gone wrong.

Its shit. I was banned from Yea Forums for 2 weeks so had to come to this shithole

Don't act as if Yea Forums is any better. The best threads there are the ones that have nothing to do with tv or movies.

Is it a little dark age?

I wish Yea Forums was more like Yea Forums instead of Yea Forums

I think he's saying it's not as bad as Yea Forums and their painfully pleb taste

you have to go to the generals my son. GO TO THE GENERALS. make one for whatever u want if u dont see one, others will follow

At that point we there may as well be a /mug/ board.

God only knows how even shitty Yea Forums would be if it were as popular as Yea Forums or Yea Forums

s-stop i don't want to think about it

Attached: 1527779585609.jpg (505x479, 34K)

bumping

Yea Forums is unironically the worst board on Yea Forums behind Yea Forums

I've been to both Yea Forums and Yea Forums and Yea Forums is way more awful.

boards gone to shit for a while now. First time coming back in like a year and all i see is Ariana being spammed, melonfaggot posting, etc etc. wtf happened to this place? It was amazing when I started coming here.

name a good music human that not dead
u cant