Ambient is boring

ambient is boring

Attached: 1551026440461s.jpg (229x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aINo1HkCOh4
youtube.com/watch?v=dpvOdXpY76A
vimeo.com/318942858
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk0ej4n3QYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you have adhd or something? do you find it boring to sit in nature, chill and listen to the wind and birds as well? then you might as well just kill yourself, faggot.

it's still enjoyable

Still less boring than browsing 4channel

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x224, 13K)

pleb. ambient is great. jazz and classical best tho

I'm OP. sorry guys, the intention was to mock the people that say the above.
I love ambient

guitar music is old

Attached: 1530955730081.png (826x609, 80K)

reminder: no serious composers and critics have ever said that ambient music is a legitimate form of expression

you should've quoted it then

But Anthony fantano did

oh shit. yeah. I feel bad now

oh right sorry

that's the point. do something else while listening.

That means they're not serious composers. Ambient is more than a legitimate form of expression. Case in point, Brian Eno

right, he's so serious about his expression he decided to produce for coldplay

i hate to say it, but if you think ambient is boring then you just dont understand/get it

listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=aINo1HkCOh4

not with THESE visuals lol praise bengalfuel
youtube.com/watch?v=dpvOdXpY76A

>doesn't post the version w/ tits
pleb
vimeo.com/318942858

unironically some of the most lush modern ambient. you lot probably just like it for muh asian gril

>one questionable decision invalidates all of his other genuinely good contributions to music

BOOBIES!!!!!

based

Shave your armpits girl lol

jan jelinek is great
t. retard
t. drone

nobody cares what you or some fuckin (com)posers and (crit)dicks think m8 lmao

nobody listens to ambient to have fun

well no it's not a party genre, it's to chill/relax/fall asleep/concentrate to

exactly my point- OP says "its boring"

It is.

Music that isn't supposed to be actively listened to isn't worth making.

why not? there are situations where background music can be better than plain silence

Back to your containment thread

Eno is a serious composer

No.

Can Geogaddi be considered an ambient album? Some songs are clearly more rythmic, but some would fit right in the background music for Minecraft.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (347x550, 39K)

its a mixture of ambient, downtempo, psychedelic and idm

has anyone ever actually killed themselves after someone told them to online?

yall really gotta get on the dark ambient train

Attached: D.Å.R.F.D.H.S. - Forensligandet.jpg (500x500, 61K)

incredibly based

>do you find it boring to sit in nature, chill and listen to the wind and birds as well?
yes retard and so does every other living being that isn't a plant or microbe

op is such an uggo

OP here. I made a mistake, I intended to mock the people that hate ambient. Refer to I made another thread to make up for my transgression

Brian Eno was a rockstar, not a serious composer.

this is a masterpiece. i am serious

Nature is boring af filthy normie

>t. drone
drone is boring

soulless. do you live in nyc or something?

>hate nature
>call others normies
Enjoy your smelly city retard

Attached: 070518.234504.jpg (798x527, 132K)

Minimalism, some Post-Minimalism and Totalism qualifies as ambient.
Max Richter's Sleep, Meredith Monk' Dolmen Music, Dialoghi del presente. Become Ocean, Rivers and Streams by Melnyk. We could list this shit all day.

Your post is not a legitimate form of expression. Listen to less hip hop.

I only really like ambient if it's dark and extremely cinematic, any recommendations?

this album is a nightmare
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk0ej4n3QYM

Its hard to tell what your actual opinion is based on this post. On one hand you could read it straightforwardly and say you think Ambient is boring. But if you factor in the characterized stupid Wojak pic you included then one could assume you are depicting the facial structure of one who would hold such an opinion. But you might also be displaying the face of the people who disagree with you, or merely posting an unrelated image out of your meme folder. If the wojak is meant to be saying the thing the you would think green text or quotation marks would be used, however this is obviously not always the case as seen in this post which is more obvious satire Maybe the statement is merely meant to provoke a discussion towards the people who believe the opinion, and you are merely toying with it yourself. This post has reached a sort of hypnotic level of ambiguity when it could mean two completely opposite ideas at the same time with a mere 3 words and a picture. I'm amazed.

whats the context of this picture

What does that wojak even mean?

OP here. thanks for the laugh, I'm amused by your confusion at my post. I should clarify that I made a mistake. I intended to mock the people that hate ambient. Refer to I made another thread to make up for my transgression

Jessi Slaughter tried

Based

Ambient is gusic

Attached: tumblr_pepo9sSNWl1ukoi7g_400.png (400x439, 175K)

if youre listening to it on backround (hence the name of the genre ambient) then is ambient

Incapacitants live

Attached: 070518.235040.jpg (798x527, 146K)