Headbanging looks like sucking cock

>headbanging looks like sucking cock

I never understood the point of this activity.

Attached: headbang.jpg (700x465, 41K)

to kill any remaining braincells

only attention desperate teens do it, go to whatever metal show, most are just standing

It’s actually kinda fun. You do it to the beat the music. Physically cathartic

because most people are insecure

And dancing with these sweet ass moves looks like you grind with cock in your ass to feel it more

Maybe at black metal shows full of social retards. Go to any show full of real metalheads which age from teens to boomers who are all drunk and high, and lots of headbanging and fistpumping goes on.

Attached: childishdancesfagishly.gif (374x210, 1.03M)

well, fist pumping is really just pretend ass fisting so I don't know why youd want to do that

your gif name reveals a huge lack of aesthetic sensibility / understanding

>tfw air drumming is fun as fuck, but you like a complete asshole

>it was ironic fag dancing
This is how all rap people dance now unironically, and you have to practice to move like that in the first place, it's fag

let me guess, you a baldy cunt?

Fist pumping is awesome to the energy of the music, but headbanging is self harm and looks gay.

You must be hugely insecure to hold this opinion

im fucking LMAOing at this thread

Both are equally faggy

real metalheads don't even go to shows

if a head of long hair bobbing up and down doesn't look like sucking cock to you then you must be an underage metal virgin

remember kids..
NO MOSH
NO FUN
NO TRENDS

headbanging is more faggy since you're damaging your brain. you can't damage your first by shaking it. fist banging is just moving while feeling the energy of the music coursing through you. it's a kind of dance almost or physical self-expression in response to powerful music. if you don't get it you've never experienced the POWER of metal. headbanging I cannot understand though.

no sex

gay shit for spoiled 16 year olds from norgay in 1991

even Varg himself rebuked all the faggotry of the Euronymous's black metal scene

>he's not neckpilled
LMAO

If you think about them sucking cocks you might just be a plain faggot.